News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Vitae dinosaurs

Started by Mauro "Raptor86", October 29, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

By the way in the link of Syndicate Bias de monsterhouse the palaeoxodon antiquus of Eofauna says it is vinyl, not PVC. I know it has nothing to do with the thread but my question is, could Eofauna have decided to make the prehistoric vinyl elephant instead of PVC due to the costs as it has happened with the diprotodon of Soutlands Replicas?

Daspletotyrannus

When the Wuerhosaurus coming out? Is it just the Sinraptor with the moveable jaw? I'm not a fan of those types of figures.  I was thinking of getting the Chilantaisaurus but I fear the legs will warp. And It doesn't have that much to stand on with one flat foot.  So I just might wait until other people have it to see if it has an issue. The Zhejiangosaurus looks amazing.  Not sure if I should go threw Ebay or their website to get them. How reliable is monsterhousehk?

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Daspletotyrannus on June 29, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
When the Wuerhosaurus coming out? Is it just the Sinraptor with the moveable jaw? I'm not a fan of those types of figures.  I was thinking of getting the Chilantaisaurus but I fear the legs will warp. And It doesn't have that much to stand on with one flat foot.  So I just might wait until other people have it to see if it has an issue. The Zhejiangosaurus looks amazing.  Not sure if I should go threw Ebay or their website to get them. How reliable is monsterhousehk?

I fully trust monsterhouse I have already commissioned the four figures of Vitae Chilantaisaurus, zhejiangopterus, zhejiangopterus and sinraptor. I bought the psittacosaurus, tapejara and smilodon from Dinostar at the time and I can say that the shipment came without any problems and in record time. Another thing is when the figures of Vitae will be commercialized.

I also ordered in his day to urzeitshop.de palaeoloxodon antiquus of Eofauna and that more than three months ago. I am aware that we will have to wait. One is the dates that the company schedules and another the sad reality as they are commercial, material, economic reasons on the part of the company. Many factors affect.

But I repeat monsterhouse is 100 percent reliable and its figures to be of Vitae are very cheap, true and true that they are very small with respect to the giganotosaurus of the same company and material. If all goes well I will commission the wuerhosaurus that for me is one of my many favorite dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Vitae along with the zhejiangopterus. We will have to wait, I do not have any illusions, at least until the end of July they will not commercialize the dinosaurs of Vitae, but at least I have already ordered them.

Syndicate Bias

That Chilantaisaurus is so small for such a price. Its not alot of money either but its so small its like a shapeways model

Syndicate Bias

Im torn between this and the rebor Carnotaurus. But like Simon said Vitae may or may not be around forever and Rebor is most likely going to be around until the end of times arrgh.

Shonisaurus

The dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Vitae, sinraptor, wuerhosaurus, zhejiangopterus, zhejiangosaurus and chilantaisaurus will be available in July and it is more as I have seen in the facebook forum will be available in MiniZoo ie on the Australian website www.minizoo.com.au what is good news I give you the facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/173557513192438/photos/a.194023757812480.1073741832.173557513192438/267455863802602/?type=3&theater

www.minizoo.com.au makes shipments to all countries in the world and adapts to all forms of shipping avoiding from the point of view of tariffs impose obstacles or taxes.

Minmiminime

Really?? Ooh, thank you for this information avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus 😁 I'll be sure to check their shipping charges to the UK!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Halichoeres

That is good news. Monster House's base prices seem reasonable, but their shipping ($15 for first item, $10 for each additional) is definitely dishonest. There's no way they're paying that much for shipping, so they're just hiding their profits in shipping costs. MiniZoo doesn't pull that kind of nonsense.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Syndicate Bias

Yep, don't they always

Minmiminime

"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Dino Scream3232

Just got 3 out of the 4 new Vitae models. They balance really well. First thing I noticed is the zhejiangodaurus purple in the production photos is maroon. The jaw articulation on the Sinraptor is done ok. The jaw doesn't close flush (reminds me of CollectA). And when viewed from the from the bottom jaw is a little crooked. The Chilantaisaurus is my favorite from the bunch. Love the blue!!

Halichoeres

Thanks for the photos. Nice to know they balance well, did they ship with plastic crotch trays like Safari theropods do?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 24, 2018, 10:36:37 PM
Thanks for the photos. Nice to know they balance well, did they ship with plastic crotch trays like Safari theropods do?
Yes they did and in bags. You can see the leg trays in the first pic lol.

Halichoeres

Quote from: apatosaurus3232 on July 24, 2018, 10:38:51 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on July 24, 2018, 10:36:37 PM
Yes they did and in bags. You can see the leg trays in the first pic.

Ha, so you can. How observant of me.

Shonisaurus

They are much better than expected, the sinraptor looks very good and is remarkable in his score. On the other hand, has someone bought the zhejiangopterus? It is the only figure that we do not know any photo that is not the promotional one.

The quality of the dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Vitae competes with the best brands in terms of equality.

Thanks for the photos apatosaurus3232. I am glad that the figures of these theropods are perfectly balanced. They are more bulky and larger than I expected.

tanystropheus

They look really appealing but are the eyes just simple paint blots?

Jose S.M.

Quote from: tanystropheus on July 24, 2018, 11:12:31 PM

They are probably sculpted but painted all black like some CollectA figures. If I get them I'll probably paint the eyes. I don't like all black eyes in figures.

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: tanystropheus on July 24, 2018, 11:12:31 PM
The Sinraptor is the only one with a painted pupil. The other two are just black. I don't mind that since how small the those models eyes are.

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 24, 2018, 11:03:03 PMThe quality of the dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Vitae competes with the best brands in terms of equality.
I would rank the paint scheme similar to safari. The paint on Vitae giganotosaurus is far superior than these. But these are smaller and can't get the paint detail like the larger model.

Jose S.M.

Quote from: apatosaurus3232 on July 24, 2018, 11:59:26 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 24, 2018, 11:03:03 PMThe quality of the dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Vitae competes with the best brands in terms of equality.
I would rank the paint scheme similar to safari. The paint on their giganotosaurus is far superior than these. But these are smaller and can't get the paint detail like the larger model.

I see a lot of resemblance in the stripes of the Chilantaisaurus and the ones in Safari Giganotosaurus and the tiger stripes of Malawisaurus, they have very defined edges, not much grading. The neck markings on the ankylosaur look kind of sloppy, more so than most safari figures.

A little off topic but I'm seeing a trend in safari now that they have another sculptor. Doug's figures tend to have color schemes with markings less defined, more grading in the edges of the different colors, while the other figures have those very defined edges like the Giga, Malawi, Diplodocus and Anzu.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: