News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Co. Ltd. Softmodels

Started by Bokisaurus, July 28, 2012, 03:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

I rather have a squishy Anomolocaris :D
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

alexeratops

where would you get these models? :(
like a bantha!

postsaurischian

Maybe you should contact brettnj ;).
The Prehistoric Life collection is easily available from Favorite's homepage.
The two marine figures are about USD $10 each.

SBell

I just saw, or at least recognized, the soft models as bigger than the others for the first time. I have to admit, the giant dunkleosteus would be the best bath/beach toy ever.

And there are several sites that ship from Japan that are offering these figures for maybe $15; many are out of stock right now, but no one should be paying $40-$60 or more on sites like ebay for them.

Hynerpeton

Thanks for helping finding em "cheaply" :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

postsaurischian

Good news :)!
Hobby Link Japan (HLJ) is offering all the Favorite stuff (including the Prehistoric Life series) with a 20% discount at the moment.
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Maker1=FAV

Daspletodave

FYI - the Tamba sauropod now has a name - Tambatitanis amicitiae.  Saw that on Hirokazu Tokugawa's BlogSpot.

Hynerpeton

How much us currency? How do I transfer money currency to buy them and others?
Walking With Monsers:

SBell

Quote from: postsaurischian on September 08, 2014, 01:36:11 PM
Good news :)!
Hobby Link Japan (HLJ) is offering all the Favorite stuff (including the Prehistoric Life series) with a 20% discount at the moment.
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Maker1=FAV

I saw that. And they're out of stock on everything I want, so the savings is 100% apparently! Because I want a shipping quote first.

Concavenator

Living in Spain,what do you think would be the best option to me for getting these?

SBell

Quote from: Concavenator on September 08, 2014, 11:52:20 PM
Living in Spain,what do you think would be the best option to me for getting these?

Probably about the same as us in Canada--wait until HLJ has some, and order them that way. Do one big order instead of several small ones--it of course costs a lot more at once, but the postage will spread out better.

Ikessauro

Seems like we are getting a Favorite Archelon. More pics at Favorite's Fabecook page.

tyrantqueen

Ooh looks nice. It's good to see Favorite trying some of the less popular species of prehistoric animal for a change. If it's the right scale, I might even be tempted to add it to my collection >:D

Hynerpeton

Very cute. About time we get less known animals.
Walking With Monsers:

Roselaar

Nice, another cool Archelon figure. Favorite sure is diversifying, and I'm loving it! :)

Ikessauro

Hirokazu Tokugawa just told me on Facebook it is 15 cm in lenght;

postsaurischian

Given the fact that the Duncleosteus looks pretty much like Tokugawa's sculpt from 2010,
I wonder which of his awesome sculpts he's also going to use for upcoming figures in the Prehistoric Life series :).

Daspletodave

I am really looking forward to this Archelon figure.

A.Garcia

That Archelon is looking majestic. Well... all these new models and I haven't made it past a few choice figures from the first dino range. I'd like to see Tokugawa dinosaurs in the regular line-up, as well as other prehistoric life models. Imagine if one of his sauropods was used for a more realistic jumbo vinyl model!

Daspletodave

FYI the Favorite Concavenator and Pelecanmimus are listed on EBAY.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: