News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

need4swede

Thank you! S @SidB avatar_JohannesB @JohannesB avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx

I ordered mine from Lana Time Shop, and they even made the effort of adding additional padding in the packaging; they filled in the gaps with cotton to keep the figure from being tossed around and taped the whole cover shut to hold it down. That, in addition to the air shipping, might have secured my figure adequately enough for its safe arrival.

In terms of comparing this to the WD Giraffatitan; I don't own one of those, so I can't really comment on it. But that's true both ways - unless you have one of these standing Brach's next to your WD-G, I don't think you've given this figure a fair enough assessment before comparing the two. It has such mighty presence, that I'm having to re-organize my entire display shelf (maybe even having to buy a new one) simply because of how much of a presence this thing has. It's quite something to behold. If this thing is suppose to be reminiscent of the Brach that stood up in the first JP movie, then they've surely capture the awe of that scene through the spirit of this figure.
- Swede

stoneage

How big is that Nanmu figure especially tall?

JohannesB

If I may, I would like to sneak in a final, much better photo I made of my newest acquisition which better represents her in all of her true detailed glory 8)

Shonisaurus

avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon  My congratulations on your new acquisition those retro dinosaurs are interesting, I know I repeat myself but I can't help but always say the same thing when I see those figures.

avatar_PrimevalRaptor @PrimevalRaptor  My congratulations on your new acquisition from Mattel, it's a pretty funny and interesting figure at the same time.

avatar_JohannesB @JohannesB  My congratulations on your new acquisition, you have without a doubt the best corythosaurus on the market. I too am lucky to have that rare modeling beauty. PNSO makes a titanic work difficult to emulate by any brand of dinosaurs in terms of quantity of production and quality. Magnificent photographs.

avatar_need4swede @need4swede What a beauty that brachiosaurus from W-Dragon! Honestly, the quality coincides in most cases with the price and that is what happens with the W-Dragon figures.

Duck

Quote from: JohannesB on February 05, 2022, 02:58:54 PM
If I may, I would like to sneak in a final, much better photo I made of my newest acquisition which better represents her in all of her true detailed glory 8)

Another community I joined recently called the Hadrosaurs "Chadrosaurs" and I think that figure which you obtained is a very good representation of the name. ;)
He who dwells in pond

Carnoking

Man, I have been slacking on sharing my recent additions.

Here are my most recent acquisitions!

PNSO's Centrosaurus, Jeanie

Triceratops, Doyle

And Iguanodon, Harvey.

Still waiting on their new Styracosaurus, and now I have a Zhuchengtyrannus to worry about! There's no escape!  :'(

Anyway, I quite like these three figures, although I am glad I got them during a small sale.

Doyle pairs great with Wilson as you would hope, and the skull is a nice addition for dioramas or toy photography that certainly helps sell the whole "museum line" and its price ::)

And of course, I couldn't resist doing this...

Also got this great book a while back at a really good price.

I'll try to catch up on sharing my recent pickups but I'll be spacing it out. For one thing, I don't want to spam this topic. For another, if I post all my pickups back to back, it'll make me want to rethink my life and we can't have that.  :o

Halzk

Quote from: Carnoking on February 06, 2022, 07:48:10 PM

Also got this great book a while back at a really good price.

I also got this book back in December for 17€ which is a ridiculously good price for this beautiful book. I didn't know it was available in English though.

Shonisaurus

My congratulations, nice massive PNSO acquisitions and with a book on dinosaurs included, I am also interested in the zhuchengtyrannus although I am reserving myself against a possible PNSO tsintosaurus (I have my hopes) I am happy for you. That centrosaurus is a highly coveted piece along with the iguanodon and the triceratops. You are a highly lucky person.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I'll post more in my thread tomorrow (or whenever I have more time) but as well as the kaiyodos from Brett, also got these Eikohs and Favorite Co about 3 days later.

And a group shot of all my Japanese figures.

Congrats on your lovely PNSO, will pass on the Triceratops myself, still 50/50 on Iguanodon, but Centrosaurus is a must, as are Styracosaurus and Zhuchengtyrannus. But in March when ED gets them of course. Eofauna may come at the same time again. Would be kinda nice.

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Dusty Wren

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx, love that little Eikoh Synthetoceras. Actually, all the Eikohs are charming. They really pack a lot of character into those small figures.
Check out my customs thread!

Fembrogon

Those Japanese figures look quite lovely all together! It's a shame acquiring them has gotten harder, but it's still great to see more variety in the market.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx My congratulations that Eikoh Synthetoceras is extremely beautiful. Nice acquisitions.

Psittacoraptor

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx What a lovely collection, so much non-dinosaur variety! I wish we could get some of that variety from non-Japanese companies, or that Japanese figures were easier to acquire.

Libraraptor

Nice hauls everyone! But wow, avatar_Halzk @Halzk, where did you avail that book for that price?!

Duck

I finally got my Eofauna Atlasaurus after a long month. I love this thing to bits.
He who dwells in pond

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Thank you everyone, the Eikohs are lovely and it was the Synthetoceras that was the one that first caught my eye and made me decide to get these. And only one non-avian dinosaur in 27 figures is pretty nice.

Another new acquisition for me are this pair of giant flying reptiles:

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Carnoking

Fembrogon

OOH, exciting! Maybe mine will be showing up soon too.

SenSx

Oh I want that Quetzalcoatlus !
I hope they will sell just one for less.

MesozoicJohn

PNSO Connor the Torvosaurus.

This is a fantastic looking model of a Torvosaurus. I love the colour scheme, stance and how fine the scales are. Detail is excellent and he required very little de-seeming, another fab figure from PNSO with the bonus of the fantastic (and it always is) service provided by Everything Dinosaur.

John :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: