News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

dinotoycollector.com

Started by DinoToyCollector, October 09, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

Quote from: Faelrin on July 28, 2023, 08:00:49 PMI added the PNSO Gorgosaurus yesterday. Much to my surprise, as I went to go add an image for it today (now that it is up on PNSO's Amazon store, where I get the images from), someone had already beaten me to the punch. Whoever it was, thanks for saving me a bit of time there. It's not much, but I'm actually very tired today, so it is very appreciative.

It was me again. Sometimes when I have the time I cannot resist :) .
I tried to choose a pic in the vein of the others you had already installed.

Faelrin

avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian Thanks again. That was actually the same pic I was going to go with on Amazon's listing for it, lol.

Also thought I would come back to mention I'm just about ready to add some figures from both F-Toys Confect and Nol Corporation. Just getting the images ready at the moment, and finishing up the spreadsheet of info. Both are Japanese companies. The former has those ball jointed Anomalocaris and Hallucigenia figures that released last year, and the latter had these bath bomb figures (and a few other dinosaur ones). I'd like to add them to my wishlist since I have some of these coming a large haul through brett that I should be able to pay off here soon.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Faelrin

Got the figures from F-Toys Confect and Nol Corporation added now. Most have images, except a few of the remaining Nol Corporation bath bomb figures that I still need to work on getting done. Most were upscaled with waifu2x with the exception of the F-Toys figures, and a few of the Nol Corporation figures. I might work on the remaining ones tomorrow, as I need a break after all the work done with the rest of those today.

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Would you be able to add the following logos for the three below companies (two of which I added today)?

Company logo for F-Toys Confect:

Company logo for Nol Corporation:

Company logo for TNG:

Edit: Just added in pics of the TNG Plesiosaurus T5013, and Triceratops T5008, that I managed to come across while looking for a pic of the TNG logo.
Edit 2: Managed to find and add Oviraptor T5014, and Ankylosaurus T5010 as well.

Halichoeres

Wow, thanks for all the updates! If DinoToyCollector doesn't get the logos updated I can give it a shot; I think I've gotten it to work before.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Faelrin

I added the Haolonggood Otodus megalodon and the Paleozoo Hapsidophyllas flexibilis. Still behind on adding some of those images for the remaining Nol Corp figures, but I'm mostly taking a break as it is.

DinoToyCollector

Hello!

I wanted to provide a quick update regarding the ongoing rework of our beloved website.

Logos: First and foremost, I've successfully added the logos that were shared in the previous discussions. Thank you for providing those avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin

Website Rework: Unfortunately, we hit a bit of a snag. The rework had to be stopped today. It appears that the programmer was not fully aligned with the unique vision, core, and soul of the DinoToyCollector site. It's essential for me to maintain the essence of what makes the site so special.

Next Steps: Given the circumstances, I've decided to take matters into my own hands. I'll be starting the website development from scratch.

Feedback Needed: As I embark on this journey, your input will be invaluable. I've created a small questionnaire that I'd appreciate if you could take a moment to fill out. Your insights will guide the development process and ensure the new website meets everyone's expectations.

Questionnaire:

1 What would you like to see on the landing page?
2 How should the browsing page look to you?
3 What features do you wish for in terms of contribution? Ability to post news? Work on the database? Swap images?
4 How should your personal space look?
5 Any other cool features you'd like to see?

Your feedback is of utmost importance. Together, we'll create a website that not only serves our needs but also stands as a testament to our vibrant community.

A lot of things have already been mentioned over the past months/years and I am eager to implement things as Change/adding request etc.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Looking forward to your insights!
[Your Name]

Faelrin

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector 

#1 What would you like to see on the landing page?

I think what's currently there is sufficient for my tastes. At the very least please retain the Latest Updates section. I don't know how helpful this is for other collectors, but I use this to keep track of my updates.

#2 How should the browsing page look to you?

I'm fine with what's already there, with all the company pages, search by period, year released, etc

#3 What features do you wish for in terms of contribution? Ability to post news? Work on the database? Swap images? 

It would be great if we could get more members to contribute, though I don't know if any have offered in the past. An easier way to upload multiple images (not tied to product name) would be good, especially if people would like to their own pics of the figures.

#4 How should your personal space look?

I think the current set up for the collection and wishlist stuff is fine.

#5 Any other cool features you'd like to see?

I would like to see a way to sort things by period, using both the drop down menus at the top, and also through the sort by menus.

Anyways thanks for getting those new company page images uploaded. I'm planning on adding the PNSO Megalosaurus later today.

Fembrogon

• landing page: I think the assortment of info currently displayed is good, although the arrangement might be benefit fro some changes. The "latest updates" section would probably be better off at the top of the page next to "latest news" - which itself could probably use an overhaul, since it's basically been dead for a few years. Maybe a short feed of new posts from external sites like the DTB and certain YouTube channels, plus any major news regarding the Collector site itself? Overall the range of sections are good, though.
  • browsing page: I like the variety of categories very much. Perhaps I'd recommend condensing the information in a more readable manner, though, such as drop-down menus for the majority of categories listed. A few listings of "top" brands, genera, etc. might be appealing at the top, too, for visitors who might need a starting point.
  • member contribution: while I imagine some sort of peer-review system would be needed to maintain quality, I think it would be worth allowing account holders the ability to suggest reviews and supplemental data to flesh out individual figure pages. Adding one's own photos more easily could also be a boon for reference; users could maybe even toggle between "private" and "public" settings for their own photos, if it's more comfortable for them.
  • personal space: I'm pretty satisfied with the general features under "my collection". The breakdown of most-represented categories is especially nice.
  • more features: at this time I can't think of any. There are some places here and there where navigation is less convenient, but at this time I'm chalking that up to the site just being in "alpha" still.

I do appreciate all the work going into this site still; it's quickly become one of the most valuable (dino)collectible-related sites on the internet for me.

Concavenator

1 What would you like to see on the landing page?

I would go with what avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon said in this aspect. The "News" section hasn't been updated since late 2020, whereas the "Latest Updates" section gets updated more or less constantly. So I'd also say it'd make more sense to make the latter more visible. About the former, is it really needed? It's almost 3 years since it hasn't been updated. For the user that's not on YouTube or doesn't regularly check the forum or pages like Paleofiguras in order to keep track of the news it would be an useful feature, but if it isn't regularly updated (or at least, once in a while), then I'd say it's useless. In that case, I think the landing page would look better by getting rid of that section, more space for the other, more relevant sections, I guess.

2 How should the browsing page look to you?

I think it's really good as it is already.

3 What features do you wish for in terms of contribution? Ability to post news? Work on the database? Swap images?

I think it would be beneficial to the site to have more users working on it too. I already said it before, but I would be happy to contribute too. I may not have a lot of time, but if creating an entry is an easy process and I'm at a moment when I'm more free, I would be glad to create some new entry and save the effort to others.

Likewise, I think the more users working on the site, the better, as it would reduce the admins' efforts, be it because of new entries being created or because of suggestions for those being done (so the admins wouldn't have to create those themselves, just accepting/editing them). And yes, it would be nice if users could send requests for changes regarding entries too (such as new images, changes/additions concerning specific information, and so on).

As avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon suggested, it would also be good if users could leave reviews on figures (entries), and could also add in-hand pics if they want. That way, someone could see the differences between the promo shots and the final figure that's sold.

4 How should your personal space look?

It's pretty good already, but I would like to see the subdivisions in each group in a graphic way too.

For example, imagine I have 10 figures in my collection, all of them ornithischians: 4 ceratopsids, 2 hadrosaurids, 2 iguanodontians, 1 stegosaurid and 1 nodosaurid. As the site is right now, such a collection would look like, on the site, like this:

Dinosauria - Ceratopsia (4)
Dinosauria - Ornithopoda (4)
Dinosauria - Thyreophora (2)

See what I mean? Not sure how feasible this might be, but it would certainly be cool. Imagine if you're particularly fond of collecting a given group (for example, stegosaurs), you'd probably like to see that more prominently when navigating through the "Choose Group" section of your collection.

Another thing that could interest some collectors would be to sort figures in one's personal collection by periods.

Another example, imagine you love collecting figures of Triassic creatures. I bet you would like to see that preference reflected compared to other periods. If you also want to limit your purchases from creatures from other periods, that would also come in handy. "Do I have too much non-Triassic stuff in my wishlist? Maybe I would have to limit those a bit more, so I have more money to spend on Triassic stuff, when more of it that interests me is released."

5 Any other cool features you'd like to see?

Similar to what I said in point 3, I think two things could be added that would result very interesting to those collectors who like to customise their figures:

1) Being able to replace a figure's image in one's personal collection. Say you got a massly-produced figure modified (like a PNSO theropod with added lips, a repainted figure... whatever) and you would like the result to replace the "default" image. It would make sense. If you got a figure that comes originally painted in a way you don't like at all, I bet you would prefer the end result of the repainting process to substitute the stock photo (which you wouldn't find appealing). Another possibility, imagine you would like to change a figure's stock photo for another stock photo or if in your opinion, the stock photo for a particular figure makes it look awful but the figure actually looks lot better in person. Lots of reasons why this would be a good feature to get (if possible, of course).

2) Option to include commisioned figures. As it is right now, AFAIK there's no way to add commissioned (or self-made, for that matter) figures to your collection list, and this would be an important feature to have. If you're very interested in a figure of a particular creature and you're just not expecting anyone else to make a figure of it, no existing version results satisfying to you, or you just happen to discover some new artist whose work you're a big fan of, you might be interested in commissioning a particular figure, and of course, also add it to your collection list along your other, mass-produced figures. Or imagine you simply collect commissioned figures and nothing else. Or if you're more interested in collecting commisioned figures than mass-produced ones. Or if you only do 1 commision (for example, a 1:35 Patagotitan) but it takes most of the space you have available for your collection. In that case, you would surely want to see that figure in your collection list together with your other figures. Again, lots of reasons why this would be a very interesting tool.

Another thing that could be interesting would be to include links to companies' social media on their respective pages. I know right now the links for the official pages are included but incouding links to companies' social media could be interesting too. Particularly if the case is given that a company is more active on their social media than on their official page. If the "News" section (the one that hasn't been updated since 2020) is deleted, this could partially make up for it. Concerning another possibility to make up for it, why not just link Andy's channel and/or Paleofiguras' page to the "News" section. You could just click on the links to see the news without an individual video having to be replaced over and over. I would say that would be more practical.

Anyways, these are my two cents. Also, thanks to all the admins for all the work on the site. The site is pretty established as my "go-to" tool for managing my collection already, and the same is true for more people too.

Faelrin

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector I went to go add the PNSO Megalosaurus (and some recent Nanmu figures I have been behind on adding), and I got "php error happened" message, when I clicked on the product button of the database editor page.

I might be able to still import it through an excel sheet, but sometimes I find it faster to just go and add them individually when I have a couple things to add. Anyone else having trouble getting access?

Edit: Clearing my cookies, cache, etc did not help either.

Concavenator

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin I can access to the site. Am I the only one?

Also, the "Disabled Login" notification at the landing page still appears (it's been a while since the last problem of those, unless now there's another one). In case there's no problem indeed, it could probably be removed.

Faelrin

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator The site is working for me, with the exception of the product section in the database that admins/editors only have access to. Actually now that I'm looking at it, I can't even import anything either, since I need to get to that product section of the database first. Usually I just to go to the product section, search by company name, then go about adding the new stuff, etc.

Looking further, everything except Product and Species seems to be working fine in the database.

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Maybe this information will be helpful to have:

Spoiler
[size=+2]php error happened[/size]
[th][/th]
[size=+1]Technical information[/size]
Error type256
Error descriptionUnknown column 'species' in 'field list'
URLdinotoycollector.com/DTCCRUD2/produkte_list.php?
Error file/home/scoemzlm/public_html/DTCCRUD2/connections/Connection.php
Error line626
SQL queryselect count(*) from (SELECT `ID`, `species`, `class`, `ordnung`, `family`, `period`, `period2`, `continent`, `country`, `country2`, `mya` FROM `species` WHERE ( ( ( binary species = 'Tyrannosaurus' ) ) ) ) a

[size=+1]Call stack[/size]
 File: lineFunctionArguments
#0. connections/Connection.php:626trigger_error1. Unknown column 'species' in 'field list';
 2. 256;
#1. connections/Connection.php:626Connection->triggerError1. Unknown column 'species' in 'field list';
#2. connections/MySQLiConnection.php:159MySQLiConnection->query1. select count(*) from (SELECT `ID`, `species`, `class`, `ordnung`, `family`, `period`, `period2`, `continent`, `country`, `country2`, `mya` FROM `species` WHERE ( ( ( binary species = 'Tyrannosaur...;
#3. connections/Connection.php:593Connection->getFetchedRowsNumber1. SELECT `ID`, `species`, `class`, `ordnung`, `family`, `period`, `period2`, `continent`, `country`, `country2`, `mya` FROM `species` WHERE ( ( ( binary species = 'Tyrannosaurus' ) ) ) ;
#4. classes/datasource/table.php:435DataSourceTable->getCount1. DsCommand;
#5. classes/runnerpage.php:4972RunnerPage->countDetailsRecsNoSubQ1. 2;
 2. Array (
  • => Tyrannosaurus ) ;

• #6. classes/runnerpage.php:6192RunnerPage->proccessDetailGridInfo1. Array ( [recId] => 4 [edit_link] => 1 [inlineedit_link] => 1 [view_link] => 1 [copy_link] => 1 [produkte_review_dtable_link] => 1 [produkte_review_childcount] => 1 [pro...;
     2. Array ( [id] => 1 [Category] => [Company] => Papo [Line] => [Name] => Tyrannosaurus [ProductNumber] => 55001a [Released] => 2005 [Retired] => 2012 [Art1] => Tyran...;
     3. 0;
    #7. classes/listpage.php:1778ListPage->fillGridDataN/A
    #8. classes/listpage.php:2291ListPage->prepareForBuildPageN/A
    #9. produkte_list.php:147Global scopeN/A
[close]

Faelrin

No luck for me today again either. I guess I'll need to be patient while I wait for it to get fixed. Wanted to add the new Safari Ltd Stegouros (to my wishlist), but no go yet.

Concavenator

Would it be possible to add (when possible, I don't know if the site is working fine already) the new and corrected versions of the Haolonggood Ouranosaurus to the site? There are some changes in the paint scheme too. There might be people who have both versions, people who sold/are planning to sell the previous version and get the corrected one instead or others (like me) who are just planning to get the new version.

I have been looking for promo shots of these new versions, but didn't find any. These pics are the closest that I've stumbled upon, if that helps:

Pics from AliExpress (My Online Toy Store).

DinoToyCollector

Sorry for the late response but I don't get email notifications once again. I will check my settings...

I messed around with the database what might causes the panel not working.
Please use this links for the admin Panel: https://dinotoycollector.com/DTC2023/login.php

It's looking different but should have all the features known (+ some more). What you see is a raw build I am doing at this moment including all features step by step.

Faelrin

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Thanks for the updated link. That might be why I wasn't having luck with the old one. What's the image box under Company for under the new add new page? For adding logos for new companies?

Spoiler
[close]
I also noticed the animal group, and country/area boxes are missing from the add new thing. Is this intended? Edit: Yeah I think it needs to be added. I got an error message saying "Field 'Gruppe' doesn't have a default value" but it's nowhere present for me to add anything. I was trying to add the PNSO Megalosaurus just now. Edit 2: Period is also missing as well.

Spoiler
[close]

That said I think the new design here is looking great, and it looks like there's a new way to add pics as well, which is good too.

Edit: avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator I do intend to add the new versions of the Ouranosaurus.

Faelrin

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector I tried importing a bunch of figures with an excel sheet, and I got the same error as before when I tried to manually add the PNSO Megalosaurus the other day. I have uploaded the sheet to my google drive here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12eHqXp0gXz36EGw0DgUzxC1bfKdpdO-q/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=109018402280352833446&rtpof=true&sd=true

It's not everything I need to add (Nanmu, etc), but this is what I have done in the meantime.

Here is the import error log details in case it is helpful:

Spoiler
Import into produkte
26.08.2023 00:17:22

0 out of 37 records processed successfully.
0 records added.
0 records updated.
37 records processed with errors:

Field 'Gruppe' doesn't have a default value
"Safari Ltd","Prehistoric World","","Stegouros ","103642","2023","","Stegouros","","","","0","15.24","5.715","","12","","","Doug Watson","","",""

"Safari Ltd","Prehistoric World","","Brachiosaurus Baby","","2023","","Brachiosaurus","","","","0","7.62","7.62","","","","","","","",""

"PNSO","Prehistoric Animal Models ","","Edward","74","2023","","Megalosaurus","","","","0","23","7","","","","","","","",""

"Yamasan","Move","","Albertosaurus","MVD17","2023","","Albertosaurus","","","","0","","","","","","","","","",""

"Yamasan","Move","","Bajadasaurus","MVD21","2023","","Bajadasaurus","","","","0","","","","","","","","","",""

"Yamasan","Move","","Deinocheirus","MVD24","2023","","Deinocheirus","","","","0","","","","","","","","","",""

"Yamasan","Move","","Fukuivenator","MVD19","2023","","Fukuivenator","","","","0","","","","","","","","","",""

"Yamasan","Move","","Kamuysaurus","MVD20","2023","","Kamuysaurus","","","","0","","","","","","","","","",""

"Yamasan","Move","","Mosasaurus","MVD18","2023","","Mosasaurus","","","","0","","","","","","","","","",""

"Yamasan","Move","","Pachycephalosaurus","MVD23","2023","","Pachycephalosaurus","","","","0","","","","","","","","","",""

"Yamasan","Move","","Yutyrannus","MVD22","2023","","Yutyrannus","","","","0","","","","","","","","","",""

"Qualia","","","Tyrannosaurus (adult)","FPDMZ3","2023","","Tyrannosaurus","","","500 yen","0","","","","","","","","Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum exclusive","",""

"Qualia","","","Fukuivenator","FPDMZ2","2023","","Fukuivenator","","","500 yen","0","","","","","","","","Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum exclusive","",""

"Qualia","","","Fukuiraptor","FPDMZ1","2023","","Fukuiraptor","","","500 yen","0","","","","","","","","Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum exclusive","",""

"Qualia","","","Tyrannosaurus (sub-adult/juvenile)","FPDMZ4","2023","","Tyrannosaurus","","","500 yen","0","","","","","","","","Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum exclusive","",""

"Qualia","","","Spinosauridae","FPDMZ5","2023","","Spinosauridae","","","500 yen","0","","","","","","","","Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum exclusive","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Tyrannosaurus","069444_Tyrannosaurus","2023","","Tyrannosaurus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","katazun Fig. Jurassic World; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Blue","069444_Blue","2023","","Velociraptor","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","katazun Fig. Jurassic World; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Triceratops","069444_Triceratops","2023","","Triceratops","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","katazun Fig. Jurassic World; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Indominus rex","069444_Indominus","2023","","Indominus rex","Hybrid","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","katazun Fig. Jurassic World; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Mosasaurus","069444_Mosasaurus","2023","","Mosasaurus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","katazun Fig. Jurassic World; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Tyrannosaurus (Child)","074011_TyrannosaurusA","2023","","Tyrannosaurus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Tyrannosaurus (Child) Special Color","074011_TyrannosaurusB","2023","","Tyrannosaurus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Rhamphorhynchus","074011_Rhamphorhynchus","2023","","Rhamphorhynchus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Tylosaurus (Child)","074011_Tylosaurus","2023","","Tylosaurus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Triceratops (Child)","074011_TriceratopsA","2023","","Triceratops","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Triceratops (Child)","074011_TriceratopsB","2023","","Triceratops","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Stegosaurus (Child)","074011_Stegosaurus","2023","","Stegosaurus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Velociraptor (Child)","074011_Velociraptor","2023","","Velociraptor","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Brachiosaurus (Child)","074011_Brachiosaurus","2023","","Brachiosaurus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Allosaurus (Child)","074011_Allosaurus","2023","","Allosaurus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Mammoth (Child)","074011_MammuthusA","2023","","Mammuthus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","ARTS","","Mammoth (Child)","074011_MammuthusB","2023","","Mammuthus","","","300 yen","0","","","","","","","","capsule ania Big clash! Dinosaurs and ancient creatures; Gacha capsule figure","",""

"Takara Tomy","Adventure Continent Ania Kingdom","","Dark Flame (Child Red ver.)","908623","2023","","Tyrannosaurus","","","","0","","","","","","","","Store campaign giveaway for buying Ania products for 2,500 yen or more, and also requires an Ania Ticket from ""Ania Special DVD 2023"" included in McDonald's Happy Set ""Ania"" released July 15, 16, and 17","",""

"Takara Tomy","Ania","","Fukuivenator","624896","2023","","Fukuivenator","","","","0","","","","","","","","Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum exclusive","",""

"","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","",""

"","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","",""
[close]

DinoToyCollector

Allright. It should work now. Please have a try as I update the rest of the website. If you encounter more problems please contact me everytime, I am back at home now :)

Faelrin

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Thanks for the heads up. I have a few more things to add my to excel sheet before I give importing a go (PNSO's newest reveal, more Takara Tomy, etc).

Sim

The Haolonggood Carnotaurus and designer Pachyrhinosaurus are missing from the site.

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector, can you please take the disabled login message off the front page of the site?  It might be my autism but it makes me worry I've been logged out from somewhere important every time I see it.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: