News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA - new for 2019

Started by Halichoeres, November 02, 2018, 03:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

In physical stores, of course, we will have to wait much longer. In my case I am tied for reasons of friendship and solidarity to my Museum Store of all life and I will wait as long as it takes to get the news of Collecta 2019.

If I wanted the figures of Collecta or Papo I would have them before in an online store but friendship comes first.

I do not change for anything in relation to the purchase of Collecta or Papo figures by physical or online store other than my usual shop. I prefer to wait if necessary three or four months later than the rest of the forum members who betray people I know twenty-five years ago.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I received an email from Minizoo today, states their prices will be going up soon for CollectA products.

Shonisaurus

By the way, we do not have any news of the novelties of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals of Collecta 2019. It seems that the company Collecta is very stopped this year, not even unfortunately have published online on the internet catalog. Does anyone know what may be happening with Collecta?

It would be interesting to publish on the Internet at the Fair (if allowed by the Collecta brand) all its new figures as in previous years. This year it seems that Collecta is very stopped.  ???

Concavenator

PhilSauria

Anyone who is on Facebook (I'm not and don't intend to join) able to make these bigger? The links take you to some pretty small images.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: PhilSauria on January 27, 2019, 03:27:45 AM
Anyone who is on Facebook (I'm not and don't intend to join) able to make these bigger? The links take you to some pretty small images.

It's because they are from mobile, you just delete the m. .

https://www.facebook.com/CollectA.gr/photos/a.709445619071684/2562935490389345/?type=3&theater

PhilSauria

Thanks so much. I just downloaded the image and zoomed in on the top left to check out the new Pterosaur, which they had conveniently placed a Dimorphodon beside for handy size comparison.

I have the other two Collecta biggies, lurking / roosting on top of a bookcase, and having the three of them up there will look awesome. Also have the Dinostar Tapejara on the way so that will probably display well with this flock too. Can't pass up a standing Pterosaur!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: PhilSauria on January 27, 2019, 06:17:43 AM
Thanks so much. I just downloaded the image and zoomed in on the top left to check out the new Pterosaur, which they had conveniently placed a Dimorphodon beside for handy size comparison.

I have the other two Collecta biggies, lurking / roosting on top of a bookcase, and having the three of them up there will look awesome. Also have the Dinostar Tapejara on the way so that will probably display well with this flock too. Can't pass up a standing Pterosaur!

I have  a similar problem..lol  I'll probably get three of these like I did with the others, two for the park, one for me.

Shonisaurus

Thanks avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator  for these links the Caiuajara de Collecta, is as perfect as your promotional photo although you can not see it with all the detail that one would like.

ITdactyl

That Caiuajara does look impressive, and I'm glad the display "eye" on the crest doesn't look too busy.

Shonisaurus

By the way, I have looked closely at the photographs and do not see in my case the Collecta edaphosaurus mentioned by Concavenator. Where is? It is another one of the seven figures (for which I am going to lie I like the seven) of prehistoric animals of Collecta more awaited.

ITdactyl

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus , it's at the second shelf from the left, second row from the top, next to the basilosaurus and brontosaurus.

Shonisaurus

avatar_ITdactyl @ITdactyl Thanks for the information, I see it has a small-medium size but for a fairly acceptable edaphosaurus. Collecta 2019 edaphosaurus could fit more into the standard XL figures such as brontosaurus and basilosaurus.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Thank you for posting this, for me the Edaphosaurus is a perfect size. I was worried it would be too big. Same thing for the (yes I know it's already been released but I haven't seen any comparison pics for it) Estomenosuchus.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: ITdactyl on January 27, 2019, 09:58:44 AM
That Caiuajara does look impressive, and I'm glad the display "eye" on the crest doesn't look too busy.

Wow! Is that a store shelf, or is that your own personal collection???

Concavenator

QuoteWow! Is that a store shelf, or is that your own personal collection???

I believe it's from an exhibit

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 24, 2018, 01:00:38 PM
In physical stores, of course, we will have to wait much longer. In my case I am tied for reasons of friendship and solidarity to my Museum Store of all life and I will wait as long as it takes to get the news of Collecta 2019.

If I wanted the figures of Collecta or Papo I would have them before in an online store but friendship comes first.

I do not change for anything in relation to the purchase of Collecta or Papo figures by physical or online store other than my usual shop. I prefer to wait if necessary three or four months later than the rest of the forum members who betray people I know twenty-five years ago.
Where do you buy CollectA's and Papo's figures? At the National Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid?

Shonisaurus

Yes, I buy all the Collecta, Papo and Schleich dinosaurs in the Museum of Natural Science Store in Madrid and it is as if they were from the family I know them more than twenty-three years ago and I do not change for any online store. Although I have to wait until December of this year or early January of 2020, I will buy those figures in that store. They can wait for me whatever. My friendship with the sellers of the Shop of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid more than brakes my desire in this case to have the figures of the mentioned brands for an online store. I owe you many good things and I am grateful to you for a lot.

By the way, avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator , do you also know them?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Friendship is definitely more important than getting the figures quicker, it's nice to hear that avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus If I knew anyone personally I'd do the same.

To anyone, are the Caiuajara and Edaphosaurus the only 2019 figures here? No Borealopelta or anything?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Concavenator

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 28, 2019, 07:59:10 PM
Yes, I buy all the Collecta, Papo and Schleich dinosaurs in the Museum of Natural Science Store in Madrid and it is as if they were from the family I know them more than twenty-three years ago and I do not change for any online store. Although I have to wait until December of this year or early January of 2020, I will buy those figures in that store. They can wait for me whatever. My friendship with the sellers of the Shop of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid more than brakes my desire in this case to have the figures of the mentioned brands for an online store. I owe you many good things and I am grateful to you for a lot.

By the way, avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator , do you also know them?

Yes ,of course, I have got some figures from them ,like the Papo Oviraptor way back in 2010 and several CollectAs.However, it's been a long  since I don't visit that shop, as I don't live in Madrid.

I have been told that they also stock Safaris now, don't they? Anyways it is a great store.I have always really liked going there and get some figures ( and also stare at that beautiful Allosaurus skeleton at the entrance) Will have to get more when and if I return.  :P

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 28, 2019, 09:08:55 PM
Friendship is definitely more important than getting the figures quicker, it's nice to hear that avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus If I knew anyone personally I'd do the same.

To anyone, are the Caiuajara and Edaphosaurus the only 2019 figures here? No Borealopelta or anything?

I had also eyeballed to see if there was any other of the new figures but seems like nope, only the Caiuajara and the Edaphosaurus

Shonisaurus

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator  The Shop of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid also sells Safari dinosaurs but in this case I buy them from the urzeitshop.de store as I have done all the previous years.  :D

True is what you say avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx  friendship with gratitude is paid in my case and that's what happens with the Museum of Natural Science Museum in Madrid.  :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: