News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - new for 2019

Started by Loon, December 28, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

This year is the year of spinosaurus in all collection and / or toy dinosaur brands. The spinosaurus of Nanmu Studio looks very good considering that it is based on the JP / JW saga. It is a very successful figure.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Look who showed up yesterday..

A little softer on details than the Indominus but not bad at all. Super sharp claws and teeth.

mgaguilar

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 22, 2019, 04:04:03 AM
A little softer on details than the Indominus but not bad at all. Super sharp claws and teeth.

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon Looks AMAZING. Fantastic rendition of the creature. The pose captures the very menacing and sinister vibe.
I wonder how the white version is. And it's curious that they would be releasing other color schemes of the figures. Very exciting for future releases knowing they would do non-canon color schemes.

avatar_PlasticResinHeroes @PlasticResinHeroes Great staging! Looks like the figure holds up well in edits.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: mgaguilar on April 22, 2019, 05:23:55 AM

Looks AMAZING. Fantastic rendition of the creature. The pose captures the very menacing and sinister vibe.
I wonder how the white version is. And it's curious that they would be releasing other color schemes of the figures. Very exciting for future releases knowing they would do non-canon color schemes.

i thought in the movoe they said there was a white one too or a reference to one. or scrapped idea but i know it wad a thing

Takama

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 22, 2019, 05:26:18 AM

Looks AMAZING. Fantastic rendition of the creature. The pose captures the very menacing and sinister vibe.

i thought in the movoe they said there was a white one too or a reference to one. or scrapped idea but i know it wad a thing

If i remember correctly, there was a white one planned for the movie.  One Indoraptor was suposed to be good, and the other was evil, and the Evil one kills the Good one in the movie.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 22, 2019, 05:26:18 AM

QuoteOriginally, there were going to be two Indoraptors; a white one, and the one seen in the movie. However, the Indoraptor pictured in the movie was going to fight and kill the white one, which is shown in concept art of the creature. However, this scene, and the white Indoraptor altogether, was scrapped for unknown reasons.

Shonisaurus

My Nanmu Studio indoraptor will receive you safely today. Honestly I think the indominus of the same brand is more finished judging by the videos shown on you tube and by that photograph. Its size as is logical is not as spectacular as its fictional counterpart already mentioned.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 22, 2019, 08:24:56 AM
My Nanmu Studio indoraptor will receive you safely today. Honestly I think the indominus of the same brand is more finished judging by the videos shown on you tube and by that photograph. Its size as is logical is not as spectacular as its fictional counterpart already mentioned.

Yes it does have some smooth spots here and there, the head especially, there is detail there but it's as pronounced as on other parts of the body.  They also omitted the quills which I understand why on that issue.    Maybe at some point they will make a larger one. Right now it's nice to have one in scale.

Shark Toothed Lizard

Amazed on how accurate they could make the Indominus to the movie to the point where they still don't get called out by Universal yet how inaccurate the Indoraptor is to JWFK.
See, your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/diamondshark9

Syndicate Bias

Will be ready to order by 15th of May.

Shonisaurus

S @Syndicate Bias The carnotaurus of Nanmu Studio is an ideal figure for a collector, although they are based one hundred percent in JW. For all the mythomaniac of the films JW / JP is an essential figure together with Mattel figures.

By the way, when can that figure be ordered? I have tried to find such a figure in ebay from China without any results Will it be available on Amazon?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 03, 2019, 05:35:34 PM
S @Syndicate Bias The carnotaurus of Nanmu Studio is an ideal figure for a collector, although they are based one hundred percent in JW. For all the mythomaniac of the films JW / JP is an essential figure together with Mattel figures.

By the way, when can that figure be ordered? I have tried to find such a figure in ebay from China without any results Will it be available on Amazon?

Seems like it will go up around May 15th ?

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 03, 2019, 05:46:57 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 03, 2019, 05:35:34 PM

Seems like it will go up around May 15th ?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Dinoworld-441334229374881/

Syndicate Bias

Dinoworld said pre orders will be up by end of May

mgaguilar

Jesus Christ, Nanmu does it again. Looking forward to seeing some reviews.
Can't wait till they create the premier JP Rex for the price point.

Ceratosaurus

From Dinoworld Facebook page:

Nanmu Carnotaurus "Ranger" comes with one woman in short. The scale is 1/35 with the dimension of 28cm in length and 8.5 cm height at the hip.

The price is 39 usd, shipping not included. The products will be released early July.

My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Shadowknight1

These all look so good.  Can't wait to see them tackle the Allosaurus from Fallen Kingdom.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Shonisaurus

They look very cool. Those two carnotosaurus are awesome.

Bokisaurus

Not really a fan of this brand and its figures ;D Good thing I don't collect resins ;)

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Bokisaurus on May 30, 2019, 06:39:09 PM
Not really a fan of this brand and its figures ;D Good thing I don't collect resins ;)

I think the mass produced Nanmu is pvc unless its the 100+ dollar models of which only a Yangchuanosaurus and Megalosaurus have been made that I know of B @Bokisaurus

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: