You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Figures by "Wild Past" (Updated 15.01.2020)

Started by DinoToyCollector, February 25, 2019, 08:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on April 01, 2020, 06:38:12 AM
I like your enthusiasm. Before you express many wishes, I would like to point out that we have to reach our next milestone first: the releaseof the Majungasaurus and the Tethyshadros.

Yes, indeed! I'm still very excited for these two.  ;D

austrosaurus

I have to say all of these look fantastic, and I'll definitely be getting all three once the Covid situation dies down a bit! I'm also very excited for the two models you've "teased", especially the Emausaurus.

Takama

I have a Hunch on what theropod that is (I said it on your Facebook page) Because i looked up the Formation Alcione was found in, and found only one theropod listed.   >:D

Anyways,   I personaly think you should do whatever you feel you like with the line. though, personaly, i would avoid Highly Fragmentary species, species that lack skull material, or species that are just too Controversial to Replicate (Example Spinosaurus). 

Sarapaurolophus

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on April 01, 2020, 06:38:12 AM
I think at some point there will also be a poll where fans can comment on what animals they want.

As long as the underrepresented species continue I'll be a customer! (I assume the more popular ones will sell either way)
And yeah, I echo Velociraptor m. as a pendant to the Protoceratops because they are hardly done accurately by the mainstream companies and the size would allow to build a large pack. I know at some point a need a second Protocera to establish that nesting ground O:-)

Shonisaurus

I would like those Wild Past dinosaur figures to be put up for sale on eBay and such figures can be purchased in countries within the EU and until December 31 if not possible in UK via everythingdinosaur.

Sarapaurolophus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 02, 2020, 03:36:28 PM
I would like those Wild Past dinosaur figures to be put up for sale on eBay and such figures can be purchased in countries within the EU and until December 31 if not possible in UK via everythingdinosaur.

That is already the case. Wildpast_studio are shipping worldwide from ebay. As I type this, ED has the Protoceratops in stock as well.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on April 03, 2020, 11:48:57 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 02, 2020, 03:36:28 PM

That is already the case. Wildpast_studio are shipping worldwide from ebay. As I type this, ED has the Protoceratops in stock as well.

Thank you for the answer. I bought the Wild Past protoceratops on eBay from Germany. I was commenting because I am excited about all these figures.

DinoToyCollector

Quote from: austrosaurus on April 02, 2020, 12:05:27 AM
I have to say all of these look fantastic, and I'll definitely be getting all three once the Covid situation dies down a bit! I'm also very excited for the two models you've "teased", especially the Emausaurus.
A @austrosaurus I rarely say this about my own work, but I have to say I am incredibly excited and proud of the Emausaurus. If it goes on with the line, I will have it done.

Quote from: Takama on April 02, 2020, 01:23:47 AM
I have a Hunch on what theropod that is (I said it on your Facebook page) Because i looked up the Formation Alcione was found in, and found only one theropod listed.   >:D

Actually not. I can say what I stated on s small conversation on Facebook:
Q: "Why not make Chenanisaurus then would be better plus live at the same time and place?"
A: "It's simple: the Majungasaurus already exists and a Chenanisaurus would first have to be developed. We could also just call the pterosaur "unnamed". That would fix this inconsistency"

Quote from: Takama on April 02, 2020, 01:23:47 AM
Anyways,   I personaly think you should do whatever you feel you like with the line. though, personaly, i would avoid Highly Fragmentary species, species that lack skull material, or species that are just too Controversial to Replicate (Example Spinosaurus). 
Thank you! I will keep this in mind about the high speculative species. But I also have to say that they have a certain charm.

Finally, I would like to share the pictures that I have already posted on the social media channels:

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on April 05, 2020, 01:43:02 PM

WOW that is tiny! I applaud you for being willing to tackle creatures at this scale. My 1:35/1:40 scale collection bids you the fondest of thank-yous.   :))

Shonisaurus

I like your figures although they are small they are truly attractive miniatures. When the pterosaur is commercialized, you already know where you will have an insurance buyer.  :)

austrosaurus

Oh wow, that ptero is bonkers small! Which species is it?

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I'm just commenting to say I love what you're doing and am looking forward to all your current upcoming releases including the tiny Alcione though I would probably lose it.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

When will Wild Pastion be available? I can't wait to have that pretty figure.

spinosaurus1

he be creeping :)

Loon

Takama

Quote from: Loon on April 15, 2020, 04:05:32 AM
avatar_spinosaurus1 @spinosaurus1 where'd you get those pictures?

he said he Sculpted it in a group on Facebook.

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector is he one of your Sculptors now?

DinoToyCollector

avatar_spinosaurus1 @spinosaurus1 is the man I was working with since the beginning  ;) So yes! He was posting within this thread and has it's own here in this Forum.

Loon

Oh, then that Majungasaurus is going to be a truly beautiful figure.

Shonisaurus

It looks like a majungasaurus, I am 100% convinced that it is an abelisaurid.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: