News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2020

Started by Loon, December 05, 2019, 05:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeU

Few more pictures from Nanmu.

Syndicate Bias

They will make a bust of this one too, I'm anticipating one eventually.

Over9K

Nanmu Apatasaurus ships by the 15th... painted Stegosaurus prototype soon... unpainted Giganotosaurus prototype soon, pre-orders at the end of the year...

I guess we're going to get the Steg and the Ceratosaurus pre-orders before the end of the year...

SenSx

Quote from: Over9K on July 29, 2020, 12:27:17 AM

I guess we're going to get the Steg and the Ceratosaurus pre-orders before the end of the year...

Yes this, I'm so waiting for the Ceratosaurus :/

Also I don't know about you but my Nanmu rex has been sleeping for more than 3 weeks now in some China Airport, seems like they gave up the idea to ship it to me.
I hope nothing too bad happens to it, because the longer it takes, the more risks can happen, and there is also the heat...

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: SenSx on July 29, 2020, 12:31:29 PM
Quote from: Over9K on July 29, 2020, 12:27:17 AM

Yes this, I'm so waiting for the Ceratosaurus :/

Also I don't know about you but my Nanmu rex has been sleeping for more than 3 weeks now in some China Airport, seems like they gave up the idea to ship it to me.
I hope nothing too bad happens to it, because the longer it takes, the more risks can happen, and there is also the heat...

I had the same with another Package from China a few weeks ago. Trackig said, that its still in China. After 3 Weeks, it said ready for Airmail and one Day later, the Package arrived. Trackig was still on "ready to ship from Country of origin". I had that a couple of times now during the world wide "Situation".  So maybe...

KeU

Looking at this image, seems like it is not possible since Rexy is mirrored.

Blade-of-the-Moon

This might be an option for those fretting over long shipping delays such as myself.  The last piece I had ordered from Lana was the Apatosaurus thus far.  Shipping was 20.00 on ebay .   I had learned you can request UPS shipping and it's LOT faster but of course it costs more.  Here is the reply below I was given and I am talking to Dan at DansDinosaurs.com to see if he can get the same deal from Nanmu.

Dear customer,
Sorry for our late response.
The following is the extra shipping cost to send the Nanmu 1/35 Apatosaurus Bastion Figure by Expedited Shipping, please refer to it, thank you!

Shipped by UPS, need to pay another 21 dollars, but now UPS has a large amount of packages, all shipments to be scheduled, and the transportation time is much longer than before. It may arrive in the United States within 10 to 20 days after sending.
Shipped by FedEx, need to pay another 31 dollars, it may arrive in the United States within 8 to 15 days after sending.
Shipped by DHL, need to pay another 35 dollars, it may arrive in the United States within 8 to 15 days after sending.

If any questions please feel free to contact us.

SenSx

Last time I ordered from Lana it was sent by EMS without me even asking for it, I paid the very low standard shipping cost.
It arrived in a week, I was amazed.
But now this...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SenSx on July 29, 2020, 07:20:35 PM
Last time I ordered from Lana it was sent by EMS without me even asking for it, I paid the very low standard shipping cost.
But now this...

My first pieces I received free shipping from them and it took maybe 2-3 weeks. Now even charging shipping it's taking 2 months. I guess if I have to pay a bit more it will just further limit my spending on other things to get what I like best.

SenSx

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 30, 2020, 05:37:05 AM
Quote from: SenSx on July 29, 2020, 07:20:35 PM
But now this...

My first pieces I received free shipping from them and it took maybe 2-3 weeks. Now even charging shipping it's taking 2 months. I guess if I have to pay a bit more it will just further limit my spending on other things to get what I like best.

2 Months, wow ok, that's some waiting time, I'll have to be much more patient than this...

Martwad

Quote from: SenSx on July 30, 2020, 01:31:07 PM
2 Months, wow ok, that's some waiting time, I'll have to be much more patient than this...

There is definitely a delay on the shipping end, but I think the longer delay is processing through customs.  Not sure what their criteria are.  Sometimes packages just pass straight through, then other times they can take months to be released without ever being put on hold.

Shonisaurus

My Nanmu allosaurus is still being held by the Singapore Post Office and I have texted the Aliexpres store to expedite shipping. Unfortunately the order I have made since before the start of the confinement, and one has to be patient. What I did not know is that the Nanmu Studio mosasaurus was hollow, despite everything it is a very good figure and I hope to have such a figure on my shelves as I hope that the iToy paraceratherium will also be commercialized.

By the way what I do not understand is because Nanmu Studio has not yet commercialized a triceratops. The triceratops is one of the central figures of Jurassic Park and appears many times in the series.

On the other hand, I hope that Nanmu Studio will make some gallimimus, dromeosaurids are prehistoric animals that are little treated in the collecting and even the toy industry, except for Mattel figures and some honorable exceptions.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'd say they will do a triceratops eventually. Until then the Papo one works even if the scale is a bit different.

Just a little plug here for the park, I have a spare Broodlord X-Rex I'm selling on ebay to raise funds, they seem to still not be available in the U.S. yet so might help with shipping. https://www.ebay.com/itm/224099104755

Andreioli

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 30, 2020, 09:02:15 PM
I'd say they will do a triceratops eventually. Until then the Papo one works even if the scale is a bit different.

There's also this:

https://www.prime1studio.com/jp1-triceratops-pcfjp-02.html

Blade-of-the-Moon

That's true maybe a bit large as well though?

Andreioli

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 30, 2020, 09:24:18 PM
That's true maybe a bit large as well though?

It's about the size of the Papo Trike, the Papo being a bit larger.

KeU

Can anyone confirm? Seems like Nanmu is making a Yangchunosaurus.

Flaffy

Previously released resin Yangchuano. Wouldn't mind an updated, plastic version though

Shonisaurus

Nice yangchuanosaurus by Nanmu Studio sincerely I would also like a plastic version that is to say with a less brittle material.

SenSx

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 30, 2020, 09:02:15 PM

Just a little plug here for the park, I have a spare Broodlord X-Rex I'm selling on ebay to raise funds, they seem to still not be available in the U.S. yet so might help with shipping. https://www.ebay.com/itm/224099104755

I'm using the Papo one as JP Triceratops.
But I've red of Eotriceratops which were even bigger, so I figured this Papo could make it as one.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: