News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO 2021 Hopes and Dreams

Started by stargatedalek, February 22, 2020, 02:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorRex

2020 Dilophosaurus reconstruction, full stop. I am just so unbeliveably impressed by Essien I would love for another classic dinosaur to get the PNSO treatment!

Duna

Were are the classic dinosaurs as Tenontosaurus, Camptosaurus, Bactrosaurus, Struthiomimus, Hypsilophodon, Heterodontosaurus, Scelidosaurus, Stegoceras, Scutellosaurus, Nodosaurus, Plateosaurus and OURANOSAURUS? I can't believe they are all forgotten ... :'(

suspsy

Quote from: Duna on December 30, 2020, 11:51:14 AM
Were are the classic dinosaurs as Tenontosaurus, Camptosaurus, Bactrosaurus, Struthiomimus, Hypsilophodon, Heterodontosaurus, Scelidosaurus, Stegoceras, Scutellosaurus, Nodosaurus, Plateosaurus and OURANOSAURUS? I can't believe they are all forgotten ... :'(

PNSO did include an Ouranosaurus in their first wave of miniatures, so it's definitely not forgotten.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Halichoeres

Quote from: Duna on December 30, 2020, 11:51:14 AM

I'd buy every one of those.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

I like their marine reptiles better than their dinosaurs. I'd be thrilled to see more, especially some of the seldom-produced Triassic taxa; Atopodentatus is a great start, but it needs some company. Hupehsuchids, early ichthyosauromorphs, nothosaurs, thalattosaurs, placodonts, pachypleurosaurs, tangasaurs, saurosphargids, tanystropheids, marine pseudosuchians like Qianosuchus or Sikannisuchus...any of these would be fantastic.

suspsy

It would certainly be neat if PNSO avoided the giant mosasaurs and pliosaurs and elasmosaurs in favour of smaller sea reptiles. Placodus and Nothosaurus could certainly use toys.

Gwangi

A Nothosaurus would be fantastic. I should have mentioned it in "my top 10 and their best figures" list from the other thread but it's really sad that the best Nothosaurus is a Safari toob figure.

Of course any number of basal dinosaurs, or the list that Duna shared, would be welcome. Not just by PNSO but by literally any company.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Newt on December 30, 2020, 03:09:05 PM
I like their marine reptiles better than their dinosaurs. I'd be thrilled to see more, especially some of the seldom-produced Triassic taxa; Atopodentatus is a great start, but it needs some company. Hupehsuchids, early ichthyosauromorphs, nothosaurs, thalattosaurs, placodonts, pachypleurosaurs, tangasaurs, saurosphargids, tanystropheids, marine pseudosuchians like Qianosuchus or Sikannisuchus...any of these would be fantastic.

They've been a little more adventurous with the miniatures. I'd be happy with most of these in that format, but of course I'd also welcome larger versions!

While we're dreaming, I'd love to see them tackle some galeaspids, nearly all of which have been found in China.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

I would like PNSO to make more Chinese and Asian dinosaurs.

I would like a Museum Line-scale version of protoceratops, a psittacosaurus, a gigantoraptor, oviraptor, tsintaosaurus and an omeisaurus to give several examples.

Takama

I want Sauropods.

I want them in the mid sized range.    Or at least that line.

And i want the big ones too.

Loon

Not that I'd buy it, given my personal distaste for their recent Theropods, but I think somewhat featherless Deinocheirus would at least be an interesting figure from them.

stargatedalek

Bokisaurus

Sauropod, lots of them!
The medium size ones would be so awesome!😃

Wallnut

Platosaurus will be awesome and a big sized argentino will be good for everyone.

postsaurischian

I think as a Chinese manufactory it's kind of a duty for them to do a Guanlong ^-^ .

ceratopsian

You are absolutely right of course!  And they should pay attention to our avatars!   :))

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 05, 2021, 09:44:35 AM

I think as a Chinese manufactory it's kind of a duty for them to do a Guanlong ^-^ .

suspsy

Right now, my biggest hope and dream is for the Zhuchengtyrannus to be revealed already!

Bread

Quote from: suspsy on January 05, 2021, 02:19:16 PM
Right now, my biggest hope and dream is for the Zhuchengtyrannus to be revealed already!
Same! Why such the long wait when we have seen a black silhouette of the figure about a month ago?!

Sim

Quote from: Triton TR on January 05, 2021, 06:27:36 AM
Platosaurus will be awesome and a big sized argentino will be good for everyone.

avatar_Wallnut @Triton TR I agree a Plateosaurus from PNSO would be great.  Argentinosaurus however doesn't interest me, it's too fragmentary.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Sim on January 05, 2021, 05:48:43 PM
Quote from: Triton TR on January 05, 2021, 06:27:36 AM

avatar_Wallnut @Triton TR I agree a Plateosaurus from PNSO would be great.  Argentinosaurus however doesn't interest me, it's too fragmentary.
How about a sauropod that's about the same size but not fragmentary?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: