News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO 2021 Hopes and Dreams

Started by stargatedalek, February 22, 2020, 02:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

I would love for a wave of new minis (48 more minis) which would bring the total line of minis to 96 figures. Some of which could include:
- Microraptor (I feel their old microraptor should be added to the minis or an even smaller micro)
- Halszkaraptor
- Updated baby spino
- Mosasaurus
- Hatz/Quetz baby (I would love to have a baby version of them both)
- Carnotaurus
- And a Psittacosaurus
An oversized house cat.

Sim

If PNSO makes more minis, I'd like them to include Sinornithosaurus and Rhamphorhynchus/Dorygnathus/Eudimorphodon.  They made so many minis and none was a dromaeosaurid or a long-tailed pterosaur!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Before it's too late, here are a few animals I would like to see PNSO include, broke into lines.

Some animals I'd like to see as minis:
Linhenykus
Eryops
Diplocaulus
Kulindadromeus
Hypsilophodon
Anuragnathus
Batrachnathus
Rampharhynchus
Shuvuuia
Latenavenatrix
Bothriospondylus
Opabinia
Oviraptor
Caenagnathus
Citipes
Deinonychus
Machairoceratops
Bannykus
Trierachunchus
Thanos
Acheroraptor
Volitacatherium
Drepanosaurus
Longisquama
Liliensternus
Sinornithosaurus
Pelecanimimus
Erythrosuchus
Repenomamus
Didelphodon
Epidexypteryx
Boreanykud
Sinocalliopteryx
Thalasodromeus
Caulkilaephalus
Pantydraco
Doreagnathus
Halszkaraptor
Sharivopteryx

Here are a few figures I'd like to see in their standard line:
Gigantoraptor
Yutyrannus
Camptosaurus
Tsintaosaurus
Torosaurus
Torvosaurus
Irritator
Ophalmosaurus
Lufengosaurus
Archelon
Iguanacolossus
Lurdusaurus
Shunosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Lingwulong
Ceratosaurus
Nothronychus
Hatzegopteryx
Stethacanthus
Eustreptospondylus
Plesiosaurus

And a few museum line figures including dueling pairs:
Shonisaurus
Shantungosaurus
Deinocheirus with Alioramus
Livyatan
Suchomimus with Ouranosaurus
Omeisaurus
Futalognkosaurus
Rapetosaurus
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Lynx

PNSO has already confirmed a yutyrannus is going to be released. As for the rest of your list, I completely agree. I would love a hatz figure from PNSO, but I would prefer if it was in a flying pose.
An oversized house cat.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

They have not confirmed a Yutyrannus will be released. They have posted artwork of a Yutyrannus. That doesn't necessarily mean they will release a figure.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Lynx

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on February 13, 2021, 05:47:14 PM
They have not confirmed a Yutyrannus will be released. They have posted artwork of a Yutyrannus. That doesn't necessarily mean they will release a figure.

Really? That's strange. The person I got the news off of said it would be a figure. Thanks for telling me.
An oversized house cat.

suspsy

My biggest hope and dream at the moment is still for the Zhuchengtyrannus toy to be revealed and released.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: suspsy on February 13, 2021, 06:02:46 PM
My biggest hope and dream at the moment is still for the Zhuchengtyrannus toy to be revealed and released.
you know, I would like that too, then I can sell the Favorite Co Zhuchengtyrannus and Sinoceratops set and replace with both of these.

Halichoeres

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx that's a good list, although my personal preference would be for a greater variety of non-dinosaurs. China has such a rich fossil record from basically every period that on some level it kind of bums me out when they come out with another version of commonly made North American animals. They have the Chengjiang biota, a great Silurian-Devonian record, an incredible variety of Permian and Triassic animals--I'd like to see PNSO dip their toes into those waters more.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Kapitaenosavrvs

To be honest i really do not have any specific wishes anymore, regarding new Figures. I do not want to have expectations, which get (maybe) crushed, because i wanted it the way i imagine, and then its different. Like with no Lips on Theropods. No Discussion needed. PNSO explained why they went this way and im absolutely fine with it. I just find them really appealing with Lips. Especially large, heavy Theropods.

But what i would like is new Minis. I guess, the Quality would be on new level aswell. I would love some Pterosaurs and Marine Animals as Minis. No, i really do not care which Species exactly. I will buy, what i like.

sauroid

paleozoic animals, Plateosaurus, Deinosuchus and other crocodilians, Styracosaurus, a slightly bigger Stegosaurus in the midsize range, cenozoic mammals and birds, long shot i know but still hoping for a Tarbosaurus bataar, other large-ish Tyrannosaurs: Gorgosaurus, Daspletosurus, Albertosaurus, mid size Amargasaurus, Camarasaurus, Therizinosaurus, Citipati, Kentrosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Parasaurolophus, large species of pterosaurs, more marine mammals, prehistoric fish, mid size Ceratosaurus...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Concavenator

PNSO have to do a Yutyrannus... :P Come on, the main reason why I have been checking their new releases since last year's October is to see if the time for the Yutyrannus comes. Of course, there have been some nice surprises along the way, like the new Spinosaurus, the Borealopelta and the Qianzhousaurus. But Yutyrannus is a must and I don't think I even need to explain why. And hopefully it will become a reality. The Carcharodontosaurus which appeared only in art before has finally been turned into a figure. That better happen to Yutyrannus as well.  ;)

SRF

Quote from: Concavenator on March 20, 2021, 10:09:04 AM
PNSO have to do a Yutyrannus... :P Come on, the main reason why I have been checking their new releases since last year's October is to see if the time for the Yutyrannus comes. Of course, there have been some nice surprises along the way, like the new Spinosaurus, the Borealopelta and the Qianzhousaurus. But Yutyrannus is a must and I don't think I even need to explain why. And hopefully it will become a reality. The Carcharodontosaurus which appeared only in art before has finally been turned into a figure. That better happen to Yutyrannus as well.  ;)

Well my guess is that after the Carcharodontosaurus, PNSO will also release the other theropods that we've seen in their recent artwork. Meaning that Torvosaurus and Yutyrannus should be among the next theropods that they will release.

Of course no one can be a 100% sure but I hope I'm right.  :) This would also mean that they will release a Pachycephalosaurus, which is also high on my own wishlist.
But today, I'm just being father

sauroid

i also hope among the new theropods, the Allosaurus will be one of them...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Concavenator

Quote from: SRF on March 20, 2021, 11:33:18 AM
Quote from: Concavenator on March 20, 2021, 10:09:04 AM

Well my guess is that after the Carcharodontosaurus, PNSO will also release the other theropods that we've seen in their recent artwork. Meaning that Torvosaurus and Yutyrannus should be among the next theropods that they will release.

Of course no one can be a 100% sure but I hope I'm right.  :) This would also mean that they will release a Pachycephalosaurus, which is also high on my own wishlist.
Hopefully you'll be right... *sigh*

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I'm still wondering whether the Edmontonia will emerge from the ether yet

Halichoeres

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 20, 2021, 03:21:25 PM
I'm still wondering whether the Edmontonia will emerge from the ether yet
Just a matter of time, I think.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

I would like a thalassodromeus and sinosauropteryx made of PVC material with a moderately acceptable size within the PNSO size standards and polychrome and most importantly at much cheaper prices than the figures revealed this year by PNSO. We need the PVC counterparts of sinosauropteryx and thalassodromeus.

Concavenator

I admit I really like the species PNSO are choosing for their figures. These are the species that I would like to see from them:

-Sinosauropteryx (I think this one also counts as a prediction) and basically any other dinosaur from the Jehol biota that isn't  Beipiaosaurus (I already got the Carnegie one). Although I think they will release more figures of these dinosaurs, as they have hinted with the Yutyrannus and the Microraptor. And I'll be looking forward to that.

-Zhenyuanlong
-Deinocheirus
-Megaraptor (this one might be a prediction too? It appears on one of their puzzles about tyrannosauroids. I certainly would like a model of one, I have wanted a figure of this dinosaur since forever, it's just that I didn't anybody would get to making it, but now that I'm seeing some possibility it would be great to have one)
-Suchomimus
- Any non-Tyrannosaurus non-Gorgosaurus tyrannosauroid. But would specially appreciate Sinotyrannus or Nanuqsaurus.

-Bajadasaurus
-Olorotitan
-Styracosaurus
-Regaliceratops

SRF

Quote from: Concavenator on May 05, 2021, 11:53:54 PM
I admit I really like the species PNSO are choosing for their figures. These are the species that I would like to see from them:

-Sinosauropteryx (I think this one also counts as a prediction) and basically any other dinosaur from the Jehol biota that isn't  Beipiaosaurus (I already got the Carnegie one). Although I think they will release more figures of these dinosaurs, as they have hinted with the Yutyrannus and the Microraptor. And I'll be looking forward to that.

-Zhenyuanlong
-Deinocheirus
-Megaraptor (this one might be a prediction too? It appears on one of their puzzles about tyrannosauroids. I certainly would like a model of one, I have wanted a figure of this dinosaur since forever, it's just that I didn't anybody would get to making it, but now that I'm seeing some possibility it would be great to have one)
-Suchomimus
- Any non-Tyrannosaurus non-Gorgosaurus tyrannosauroid. But would specially appreciate Sinotyrannus or Nanuqsaurus.

-Bajadasaurus
-Olorotitan
-Styracosaurus
-Regaliceratops

Ah yes, Deinocheirus is definetely high on my wishlist as well. I don't know if PNSO has created a "character" that is a Deinocheirus though. It seems that the ones they're making into models, are also created characters in their books and other artwork.

That's why my biggest hope and dream for PNSO is to release all the Tyrannosauroids from the puzzle poster traveler series into models. Out of the 8 puzzles in this series, two are already released or revealed as figures (the T. Rex and the Yutyrannus).

This would mean that we're getting a Gorgosaurus and Daspletosaurus, but also a Nanuqsaurus, Dilong and Guanlong for instance.

Besides the teaser we've seen for the Zuchengtyrannus, this is the only time I've seen PNSO use the numbers "006" (or 001, 002 etc. for that matter) so I wonder if that teaser had anything to do with this puzzle poster series. Only in this case, "006" corresponds with Cole the Daspletosaurus.
But today, I'm just being father

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: