News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

David Silva's Beasts of the Mesozoic Tyrannosaur Series

Started by Faelrin, March 12, 2020, 04:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

Pliosaurking

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin no, nothing unfortunately. I'm going to send him a message tomorrow

Halichoeres

Quote from: Pliosaurking on April 22, 2023, 12:36:30 AMI have a question, should I have received my Guanlong by now from the kickstarter? i do exactly live in a super big widely known area, but it's not in the middle of nowhere. I'm starting to get concerned with this though, hasn't wave 1.5 started shipping over a month ago? I think I'm going to contact David, if it doesn't show up the start of this week.

Did you definitely sign up for split shippimg? If not you might be scheduled to get everything with Wave 3.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

I did avatar_Sim @Sim, but it's ball jointed.

Furthermore, David is going to send me a new foot, and reminded me of the foot anatomy of theropods in the process. The case is closed, and it will be reviewed early May. I'm looking forward to it. This is a very interesting figure.

Pliosaurking

CARN0TAURUS

I was cruising the minizoo website and RIGHT NOW they have the large and small grey unpainted T-rex action figures on fire sale.

the US price for the large rex is $120 and $42 for the 1/35 scale grey T-rex.  If I didn't already have one I would buy it in a heart beat at that price.  The big one unfortunately is too big for me so it's not on my menu.

EmperorDinobot

New images for Dryptosaurus were posted. I'm particularly excited for this one.

Faelrin

QuoteUpdate on the BotM Tyrannosaur Series wave 3: With the neck modifications to the larger wave 2 figures being very well-received, I've decided to do a similar modification to the 'body 4' Tyrannosaur necks as well , moving some of the details to the back of head and freeing up the reduced neck piece to allow for more movement. Here's a look at the fine cut heads for Albertosaurus, Tarbosaurus, Daspletosaurus, and Gorgosaurus respectively, with the cut lines noted in blue. Expect to see more of these new fine cut figures soon!

Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Eocarcharia

Quote from: Creative Beast StudioWith the Beasts of the Mesozoic Tyrannosaurs wave 2 now 'on the water' we focus attention on the big bads of wave 3. Here's the catalog shot for the Albertosaurus sarcophagus!
Background art by Raph Lomotan.

Looking forward to this one!

Eocarcharia

Quote from: Creative Beast StudioContinuing with the Beasts of the Mesozoic Tyrannosaur wave 3 catalog shots, here's the feisty little Moros intrepidus! 
And stay tuned next week for a brand new Tyrannosaur Kickstarter update!
Background art by Raph Lomotan

Over9K

Wait... does that mean I might get Albert and Gorgo this year??

Fenestra

The paint jobs on these figures blow my mind.
Very impressive.

Pliosaurking

I regret not backing any of the wave 2 Tyrannosaurs... definitely going to be getting that Bistahieverstor to face against my Pentaceratops at some point!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I still have to find shelf space for the first wave. I have yet to open several of them.

Eocarcharia

Quote from: Creative Beast StudioWe have another new Beasts of the Mesozoic catalog shot today, this time for the Daspletosaurus torosus from the Tyrannosaur Series, wave 3, with background art by Gabriel Ugueto!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: