News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Kapitaenosavrvs

You improved a lot again. Looking forward to the Sculptwork of yours. Great to hear that you have a possibility to use a proper Oven now. Having the right Equipment can have a huge impact on ones work an motivation. Keep up the good work.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on March 07, 2022, 10:40:23 PM
You improved a lot again. Looking forward to the Sculptwork of yours. Great to hear that you have a possibility to use a proper Oven now. Having the right Equipment can have a huge impact on ones work an motivation. Keep up the good work.
As usually,  thank you very much. I am very excited to see how this turns out.
Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 28, 2022, 10:19:24 AM
What a fantastic effect you have put on that iberospinus splashing on the water, it has been great, it is a great painting. I have already told you before but you could publish your illustrations in a book. I have, as I told you several times before, I have illustrated books on dinosaurs, even by well-known paleoartists who do not convince me at all when comparing your illustrations with theirs, your artistic works because I cannot call them anything else are great. My congratulations.
Again, thank you very much. While I do not think I come close to the level of paleoartists, your comments always gives a boost to my happiness.

Stegotyranno420

HELP NEEDED:
I am having trouble with the hand and feet structure .
It is crude, but that is because I havent added the proper muscle and details yet, and I want to make sure I get everything right before I make any big decisions and end up with a monstrosity

Stegotyranno420

Shonisaurus

The stegoceras has been great. As you often do, you paint it exhibiting the head and part of the body with a great landscape background where a sauropod can be glimpsed in the background.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus

Almost done with the iguanodon but I'm quite worried and confused about the legs

What could this be

Stegotyranno420

For my iguanodon, which is the best color idea

Shonisaurus

Nice iguanodon its claws are huge. I like the color, the fourth iguanodon is the one with a more realistic or conservative color.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you, hopefully more folks will tell me which I should use.

Double Cryolophosaurus
No feathers, only Khlav Kalash-er, scutes   ;)

Stegotyranno420

Yutyrannus huali
If anyone has noticed I have been (trying) to remake the animals I did about a year ago now. :)

JohannesB

Very beautiful and atmospheric. I love it.

Stegotyranno420

My yangchuanosaurus is staring to crack and I cant fix it. Time to set everything on fire again. History truly repeats itself.  ::)

Stegotyranno420

Ok, so I decided to remove the tail of the Yangchuanosaurus and work on the legs, and I removed the front legs of the iguanodon. In the mean time, I will probably wait on the the weekend or so to go get some new armature clay from the store. I tried a cheap off brand clay, which was actually much better then the Premo clay, so hopefully that one is still there. I think the problem was a combination of weak/badly applied armature and uneven undercooking followed by uneven over cooking.
In the meantime, you guys like brawls?

Shonisaurus

Nice artistic set. Is it a duel between spinosaurus and baryonyx? It looks magnificent.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 22, 2022, 03:42:13 AM
For my iguanodon, which is the best color idea

Not sure if this is still of relevance but I like the second color scheme the best! It's very interesting vibrant.

I'm sorry to hear about the figure cracking and I really hope you find a way to fix it or at least to stop it from happing to future models.

Stegotyranno420

Thanks avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus , suchomimus and Baryonyx anachronistically
avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs im glad you have picked a choice, I only got like, 3 votes lol
I finished my other sculpture btw, thanks for all of your advice, you all rock!
https://youtu.be/KS7xXK7aOa8

Stegotyranno420

Καρχαροδοντοσαυρος
I'm super bad at photo shop and due to the creation process I cannot make a background. I hope I can give this guy a proper setting soon..

There's some other drawings of a Neovenator and Daspletosaurus I wish to present, but due to complications with my iPad I cannot show them right now, but maybe kater

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That looks really professional that Carcharodontosaurus, you've really blossomed into quite an impressive artist. How is your sculpting coming along, shame it seems to be cracking on your last update
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

An elder yet powerful Triceratops who has seen many battles. His herd, despite their lack of intelligence, even when compared to modern animals, still revere and respect him.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: