News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2013 Figures

Started by Dan, September 24, 2012, 12:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

that is unknown, However, we do have this

Thats ware i got the peacock and Owl from

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on December 22, 2012, 04:41:53 AM

Ah, I figured with the dinosaurs known there was a catalog scan or something somewhere.

Aram-Rex

Anyone know when's the 2013 catalogue gonna be released?

CM

Someone on another forum said they e-mailed Papo and were told January for the official listings.  But someone there also said that at least one person has the catalog out there and it's just a matter of waiting for scans.  This being my first "announcement" phase in the hobby, I don't know which is more likely. :)

Sharptooth

A Papo barn owl?!

All i can say is YAY   8)

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire."

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Balaur

Quote from: Takama on December 22, 2012, 04:41:53 AM

Ooohhh.... Barn owl....  ;D

UltimateLiopleurodon

I like the Gastornis, although a footprint was recently found implying that Gastornis and its relatives were peaceful herbivores. Papo's Carnotaurus and Dimetrodon look  really good as well. I also  like the new Safari Elasmosaurus (not as great as the first one in my opinion) and the Favorite brown Tyrannosaurus and FINALLY a feathered Velociraptor (although it is half-arse)

Ammonites

So is there a release date planned for some of these figures in the 2013 line?  There's some I'm really looking forward to and want to make sure I can get them as soon as I can!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Ammonites on December 27, 2012, 02:00:54 AM
So is there a release date planned for some of these figures in the 2013 line?  There's some I'm really looking forward to and want to make sure I can get them as soon as I can!

Check page one for release dates Dan has posted. :)

suspsy

I do hope the release date for Papo Carnotaurus and Dimetrodon is sooner than later. I'm dying to add them and the Allosaurus to my display.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Dan

I believe the Carnotaurus will be one of the last releases of 2013, actually. It might be comparable to this year's Brachiosaurus in that sense, probably not arriving in our hands for another nine months or so.

mmfrankford

Quote from: Simon on December 15, 2012, 10:46:01 PM
Quote from: mmfrankford on December 15, 2012, 09:38:32 PM
I placed an order with the site mentioned. When I do get the set, there will be some of the figures I'm not interested in and will offer for sell or trade on here. These are the plesiosaur, pteranodon, brachiosaurus,  velociraptor and the feathered (green) T. rex.  ;)

Heh-heh - I thought the same way until I received my set last week.  Once I held them and saw the detail, I'm holding on to the entire set!  Especially the feathered Trex.

OK, so I got my full set today and OMG, they are amazing! Sorry i'm keeping the whole group. You were right.  ;)

So want that Papo dimetrodon.

cordylus

Anyone else think that the new schliech carno A.) looks like it's out of a bad videogame and B.) doesn't really have character like their old one?

The papo dimetrodon looks lovely, and I bet it will look nice next to their new carno.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: cordylus on December 28, 2012, 01:52:10 AM
Anyone else think that the new schliech carno A.) looks like it's out of a bad videogame and B.) doesn't really have character like their old one?

The papo dimetrodon looks lovely, and I bet it will look nice next to their new carno.

I'm honestly almost forgetting Schleich makes dinosaurs.. ;)

Aram-Rex

Ok so the releases will be very late, but when can we see more images of the models? And in HQ?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Aram-Rex on December 28, 2012, 08:34:36 AM
Ok so the releases will be very late, but when can we see more images of the models? And in HQ?

Sometime in January when the catalog releases I suppose.

crankydinosaur

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

uh did anyone see the Mojo fun QUAGGA

we are getting a quagga!!!!!!

a quagga

A QUAGGA!

Q U A G G A

!!!

sauroid

Quote from: crankydinosaur on December 30, 2012, 11:01:48 AM

a quagga

A QUAGGA!

Q U A G G A

!!!
i know right. im quite excited too but knowing my local Mojofun distributor, i might have to resort to getting it from another far away source....
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: crankydinosaur on December 30, 2012, 11:01:48 AM

a quagga

A QUAGGA!

Q U A G G A

!!!

Yep :D Pic here: http://www.animaltoyforum.com/index.php/topic,90.0.html

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: