News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2013 Figures

Started by Dan, September 24, 2012, 12:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Do you have complete photgraphs of these figures?
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ikessauro

Quote from: Jetoar on November 18, 2012, 05:21:59 PM
Do you have complete photgraphs of these figures?

Yes he has, but he can't share them whole for now I guess.

Jetoar

Thanks friend again  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

Yes i have the photo's of the complete figures,,

and i shared them with a select few on this forum
got some nice contackt with MOJO
they can't be showed yet,,because they asked me,,

when i do,i don't think i wil have them next year to

so i'm patience and wait for a go
The Return Of The Mammoth's

Jetoar

Thanks again friend  :).

tyrantqueen

So there won't be any dinos at all from Mojo?

Jetoar

John

Quote from: STORMnlNIJMEGEN on November 18, 2012, 12:51:22 PM
Here are the last parts of the preview

next pictures wil be the complete model

STORMnl  aka  Martien
Now we are being mooned...
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Takama

Schilich

Styrachosaurus

Carnotaurus

Balaur

Quote from: Takama on November 18, 2012, 08:14:19 PM
Schilich

Styrachosaurus

Carnotaurus

That Styracosaurus looks cute! But inaccurate.

The Carnotaurus is like that from Disney's Dinosaur. It's good, but it's feet ar too big!  :o

Horridus

They're bloody awful. Are these really Schleich? They look even worse than usual for them.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

tyrantqueen

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on November 18, 2012, 08:17:17 PM
Quote from: Takama on November 18, 2012, 08:14:19 PM
Schilich

Styrachosaurus

Carnotaurus

That Styracosaurus looks cute! But inaccurate.

The Carnotaurus is like that from Disney's Dinosaur. It's good, but it's feet ar too big!  :o
Carno ain't too bad. But the Styracosaurus looks like it has a shrunken head :x

Primeval12

Very dissapointing, I like the Carnotaurus though.

Horridus

Quote from: primeval12 on November 18, 2012, 08:33:29 PM
Very dissapointing, I like the Carnotaurus though.
Well, the head's very good.

Everything else is completely wrong, mind. But it has a nice head.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Patrx

Quote from: Horridus on November 18, 2012, 08:24:43 PM
They're bloody awful. Are these really Schleich? They look even worse than usual for them.
They are atrocious, that's for sure. I think they're definitely Schleich figures, though - check out the legs on the Carnotaurus. They look just like the ones on that green Tyrannosaurus Schleich put out this year.

Ikessauro

Oh man, Schleich did a nice Styraco, despite some flaws, but that Carno is awful! Look those enormous arms!!!! Not to mention the legs and weird head.

tyrantqueen

Just realised the Carno reminds of this Gabriel Lio illustration....

Simon

Are you absolutely sure that the Deinotherium will be 1/20 scale????  That would make it probably about 17" inches long - AT LEAST

Somehow I doubt they will make it that large as the price would be pretty high (but I would pay for it in a heartbeat!)

Seijun

I dont think the carno is too bad, even if it is not at all accurate. It has a sort of dragonish-monsterish vibe going for it. Just cut off the arms and replace them with dragon wings. One of the reasons I like carnos is because toy companies can completely screw them up but they will usually still look cool.

The styrac... I think that is the worst-looking styrac toy I have ever seen, except maybe for schleichs first styrac attempt. I don't think they are even trying anymore (if they ever were). As of now I have officially given up on them ever making another half-decent dinosaur toy.  :P
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

SBell

So Schleich has truly given up on any semblance of research-level accuracy then?  It appears that Papo has been very influential on them.  Now they too are drawing inspiration from questionable pop culture sources (from the 90s), only Disney's Dinosaur seems like an odd choice. Next year should see some interesting Land Before Time-inspired figures.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: