News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

Hey, I know that Pteranodon, my sister used to have such :)

And that gecko is really cute. Wished such plush toys existed when I was a child.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 10, 2017, 02:37:31 PM

Some WWD figures. They used to be lids for something. Maybe one of you knows more?

I have a very similar Gorgon figure, but with a different pose:

Mine was made by a company called Golden Link, I'm not sure about yours. It's possible there were different manufacturers for European and American releases.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

tyrantqueen

^Those are toppers for cinema soft drinks.

Libraraptor

Here we go!
Finally got Schleich Dinogorgon, a beautiful figure! Like postsaurischian,  I could now accompany it with Bullyland Procynosuchus, Safari Inostrancevia and Kaiyodo Trochosaurus, but this Picture already exists in great quality in his thread.
So I put Schleich Psittacosaurus and Safari Oviraptor on the Picture, both of which I am very glad to have.
The Psittacosaurus is the best ever dinosaur Schleich made so far. I even like the Colors.
The Oviraptor baby is very cute! I like it very much and got it really cheap, for 11 Euros!

Wonderful new additions you got. Yeah, looking forward to these two figures from Schleich ( I can't believe I said that ;D)

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 29, 2017, 05:32:04 PM
Here we go!
Finally got Schleich Dinogorgon, a beautiful figure! Like Lanthanotus, I could now accompany it with Bullyland Procynosuchus, Safari Inostrancevia and Kaiyodo Trochosaurus, but this Picture already exists in great quality in his thread.
So I put Schleich Psittacosaurus and Safari Oviraptor on the Picture, both of which I am very glad to have.
The Psittacosaurus is the best ever dinosaur Schleich made so far. I even like the Colors.
The Oviraptor baby is very cute! I like it very much and got it really cheap, for 11 Euros!

Wonderful new additions you got. Yeah, looking forward to these two figures from Schleich ( I can't believe I said that ;D)
Sorry, I hit edit instead of quote!

Libraraptor

Can one edit the entries of another member? I did not know that yet.  Yes, Boki, you can look forward to receiving them. Gosh I am really fond of some Schleich figures...

CityRaptor

Well, the moderators can. Congratulations regarding your new trio.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Megalosaurus

Amazing pieces Libraraptor.
I'd love to get the Dinogorgon soon.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Shonisaurus

What is said about the Schleich dinosaurs is true. Although it must be specified that Schleich triceratops 2018 is the best that this company has done up to these dates.

On the other hand the egg with the oviraptor baby is a rare and unique piece that belonged to a very good collection of Safari / Carnegie that unfortunately was discontinued in a very short time.

I have the three eggs the velociraptor breeds with egg. The velociraptor large egg (as I call it) that is very detailed, and the tyrannosaurus rex (breeding) coming out of the egg. It belonged to the dino discoveries that together with the oviraptor with eggs formed a magnificent set. They were small works of art.

Libraraptor

Quote from: CityRaptor on December 29, 2017, 10:25:47 PM
Well, the moderators can. Congratulations regarding your new trio.

Thank you for the nice Comments  . Ah, Yes, of course,  Boki is a Global Modetator.

Libraraptor

From Top to Bottom:Therapsids, Oviraptors, Psittacosaurus you are probably all familiar with, Dino Riders Kentrosaurus with Playmobil Stegosaurus and a letter from John Sibbick.

PhilSauria

Always a big fan of comparison pics with the same animal from other brands so good to see these. Thanks for posting.

Shonisaurus

You have a complete treasure trove of figures, but for me the highlight is John Sibbick's letter if it is a handwriting is a complete luxury. John Sibbick is one of my favorite paleo artists and I consider myself a follower of his work, it is magnificent. It is perhaps one of the most brilliant legendary paleoartists of all time.  :D

Libraraptor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 15, 2018, 03:20:59 PM
You have a complete treasure trove of figures, but for me the highlight is John Sibbick's letter if it is a handwriting is a complete luxury. John Sibbick is one of my favorite paleo artists and I consider myself a follower of his work, it is magnificent. It is perhaps one of the most brilliant legendary paleoartists of all time.  :D
Then you should tell him about it.  Hopefully you get an answer just as I did.  Via PM I can give you his address.

Libraraptor

Pterosaurs: Schleich Quetzalcoatlus, a cartoony Pterosaur of unknown origin and Scientific Toys Pteranodon:
Papo and Playmobil Dimetrodon:
Safari Baby Rex, Safari Baby Louie, AAA Baby Dimetrodon:

sauroid

that Playmobil Dimetrodon is exceptionally good.

*oh and that John Sibbick letter and personalized art is a precious treasure*
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

Man, I really ought to get myself a Playmobil Dimetrodon, it's badass!

Libraraptor

Quote from: Roselaar on January 16, 2018, 09:23:00 PM
Man, I really ought to get myself a Playmobil Dimetrodon, it's badass!

It´s definitely a nice one to have. And it´s easy to get, I guess.

PhilSauria

I really took a liking to that Scientific Toys Pteranodon right from the moment I saw an image of one online and managed to find out who made it. I was able to get hold of one last year. When I look at it I try to imagine Collecta doing a super sized Pteranodon as part of their big Pterosaur line. They may or may not produce any more of these but I for one would love to see a Pteranodon at that scale.

Beegfood

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

One question, what is that cute hadrosaur in the second picture?
Thanks in advance

-Beegfood

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: