News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Congrats, one of this year's coolest releases.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Two Monoclonius: Starlux and Disga

Two differently colored Disga Plesiosaurus

Loon

I'd never heard of Disga either, but that Monoclonius is pretty neat looking.

Halichoeres

Cool! I recently got my first Disga figure, which I thought was the Brachyceratops, presenting it as such on my collection thread. But I think it might actually be the Microceratops, and that this one you're showing is the Brachyceratops. I'm not sure though--Disga didn't make it easy by not labeling anything, and they had a huge range of figures.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Gwangi

I think I might actually have a Disga Plesiosaurus but never paid it much attention.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor My congratulations on your new acquisitions.

I never heard of the Disga brand, they have a fairly varied and interesting set of figures.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Gwangi on September 14, 2020, 11:43:48 PM
I think I might actually have a Disga Plesiosaurus but never paid it much attention.

What color is yours? I have two - the red one and one with brown markings.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Libraraptor

Three ceratopsians.  Disga Protoceratops (?), Safari Protoceratops and a no name Protoceratops.

Loon

Great haul, but of course, I'm biased. You just showed me two more figures I have to find.

Shonisaurus

Nice trio of protoceratops. My congratulations on acquiring those three figures.

Libraraptor

Two gorgeous sauropods figures:

Eofauna Atlasaurus and Favorite Tambatitanis.

Shonisaurus

Certainly two magnificent figures and I would add two rare sauropods made by two great brands of dinosaurs, both great. On the other hand, my congratulations on your two new acquisitions.

Dinoguy2

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 16, 2020, 07:21:27 PM

Three ceratopsians.  Disga Protoceratops (?), Safari Protoceratops and a no name Protoceratops.

Is that red one one of the many repaints of the Authentics one or is it a bootleg?
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Libraraptor

Quote from: Dinoguy2 on September 17, 2020, 05:41:09 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on September 16, 2020, 07:21:27 PM

Is that red one one of the many repaints of the Authentics one or is it a bootleg?

I think that it´s the latter.

Sarapaurolophus

Congrats on the Atlas, you finally got 'im :D

Libraraptor

Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on September 17, 2020, 06:48:50 PM

Thank you!It´s such a strong piece!

Gwangi

Quote from: BlueKrono on September 15, 2020, 02:15:03 AM
Quote from: Gwangi on September 14, 2020, 11:43:48 PM

What color is yours? I have two - the red one and one with brown markings.

avatar_BlueKrono @BlueKrono mine is the red/brown one like the one Libraraptor posted.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 17, 2020, 08:41:34 PM
Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on September 17, 2020, 06:48:50 PM

Thank you!It´s such a strong piece!

Glad you were able to finally get that awesome Atlasaurus, it truly is an amazing figure 😃

Halichoeres

Gorgeous figures, and a gorgeous setting against those spruce trees!

Libraraptor

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: