News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Just three sauropods.  No idea about the one in the lower picture,  made of artificial stone.

Halichoeres

Interesting! Looks to be a juvenile maybe?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 25, 2020, 02:12:48 PM
Interesting! Looks to be a juvenile maybe?

Yes, its neck is relatively short and it has a cute face expression. Still I don´t have any clue about the company.

Libraraptor

Bullyland small Plateosaurus, painted and unpainted version:

Monochrome Pterosaur power: Linde Rhamphorhynchus, Marolin Pteranodon, MPC (?) and Marx Pteranodon, Invicta Pteranodon:

Schleich and CollectA Psittacosaurus:

Duna

Congrats, the Schleich psittacosaurus is one of their best figures, the sculpt is fantastic. Very lovely also your vintage figures!

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your new acquisitions. Honestly, especially the Schleich psittacosaurus is one of the great figures of that brand and it is a shame that a brand with so much power and importance in the global market many times does not focus on making dinosaurs and extinct animals in it. public collector.

Honestly the Bullyland figures are very nice figures and not only was their plateosaurus one of my favorite brands during my youth and I sincerely have blind faith that this toy dinosaur company will return to the fray and will not only re-market figures of dinosaurs and animals prehistoric of the past but will return to make beautiful figures of new dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals such as a paraceratherium or mammals belonging to a Mesozoic era that do not belong exclusively to the recent Cenozoic period, that is, to the Pleistocene or Holocene.

Bokisaurus

Love looking at our collection thread, it bring me back to the simple days when we were all just very excited to see figures just as they are without too much putting under the microscope , you know what I mean? Makes me smile  :D

Libraraptor

Quote from: Bokisaurus on December 26, 2020, 08:39:49 PM
Love looking at our collection thread, it bring me back to the simple days when we were all just very excited to see figures just as they are without too much putting under the microscope , you know what I mean? Makes me smile  :D

Same here,  I do exactly know what you mean.  Your comment made my day,  Boki!

PrimevalRaptor

Some great new acquisitions, the Schleich Psittacosaurus is probably one of their best models in recent years (or even in general) and I always loved that Bullyland Plateosaurus (both the mini and the big version), remember buying that mini one on a school trip and have it be a juvenile for the big one.

ceratopsian

I don't collect vintage figures - but I always enjoy seeing yours.

Ezikot

I love your vintage figures.
You have an encyclopedic knowledge on dino toys!

RobinGoodfellow

Your collection of monochromatic figures is wonderful..  8)

Libraraptor

I have only three figures of prehistoric man. Safari Australopithecus women with baby, Papo Neanderthal and an "Ei-Fein" Margarinefigure.

Halichoeres

The Carnegie Australopithecus is what happens when you invent eyebrow pencils before mirrors  :))

I don't recognize the small white primate, Dryopithecus or something similar?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Honestly, the vintage figure of prehistoric man is without a doubt the most interesting of the three figures followed by that of the Carnegie brand, curiously his counterpart of the Neardenthal man, which is the most recent for me is the one that seems least accurate. anyway all very good figures and my congratulations for showing and having those great figures of our ancestors.

CityRaptor

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 28, 2020, 02:36:46 PM
I have only three figures of prehistoric man.

That's three more figures than I have.

Neanderthal kinda looks like he is thinking: "I finally meet a woman and she turns out to be an Australopithecus!"
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Libraraptor

Quote from: CityRaptor on December 28, 2020, 04:29:01 PM

Neanderthal kinda looks like he is thinking: "I finally meet a woman and she turns out to be an Australopithecus!"
:) :)) Made my day!  And Halichoeres,
your mirror joke,  too :) avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres , I'll take more detailed pictures of that flat figure.  No information on the species yet. I will do some research.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 28, 2020, 07:48:34 PM
Quote from: CityRaptor on December 28, 2020, 04:29:01 PM

:) :)) Made my day!  And Halichoeres,
your mirror joke,  too :) avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres , I'll take more detailed pictures of that flat figure.  No information on the species yet. I will do some research.

Thank you! I'm definitely curious.

Libraraptor

My smallest dinosaurs. Safari minis and other stuff.

Adopted this fellow out of pure sympathy  and pity. Some ruthless person grinded parts of the beak and horn away. With the other figures around,  this Triceratops will feel safe from now on!

Libraraptor

My humble beginnings as a collector.  30 or so years ago.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: