News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Dioramas By Over9K

Started by Over9K, June 26, 2020, 02:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

SidB

Looking back at your previous T-rex/ Para diorama, I ask the question: which is worse, to be crushed to death by Rexie or slashed to ribbons, here with the Carcharodontosaurus? Pick my poison.

Over9K

Quote from: SidB on January 03, 2022, 01:01:51 AM
Looking back at your previous T-rex/ Para diorama, I ask the question: which is worse, to be crushed to death by Rexie or slashed to ribbons, here with the Carcharodontosaurus? Pick my poison.

My thought exactly. They're always compared for size, but they're very different. Of course I'm taking liberties putting the Lambeo in the scene...

Over9K

Eocarcharia

Looks like Torvosaurus found lunch!

Great photos as always! ;D

Shonisaurus

You got a good picture, the effect of the PNSO torvosaurus stalking the diplodocus in Safari with its jaws closed has been great, it is similar to the WWD series or Planet dinosaurs in relation to the daspletosaurus. Looks great.

SidB

The scene does a major favor for the Safari Diplodocus, IMO, allowing to fit in very well to a naturalistic landscape setting. Otherwise, I've found it hard to use effectively, though I like the paint job in itself. Here it looks great receding into the deep background behind the hulking menace of the therapod.

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

SidB

Thanks, avatar_Over9K @Over9K , for the latest journey into the deep past.

Over9K

Finally got some full shots of the Green Nanmu Alpha Rex that I like... and I'm trying out some 'flat ground' in the set up...

Over9K

Man that Disney Carnotaurus from avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO is crazy scary!

Over9K

Over9K

Tyrannosaurids and Ceratopsians, the endless battle.

Over9K

Over9K

Old School Cool

Over9K

Lords Of The Cinema

Over9K

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: