News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA--New for 2021

Started by suspsy, October 20, 2020, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistory Resurrection

https://youtu.be/lITT9fIcYBo
CollectA Brontosaurus corpse review (review in German).

Shonisaurus

That brontosaurus corpse is great, is there a comparison photo on the Internet where it can be compared with other dinosaur corpses from other brands such as the Rebor tyrannosaurus? I want to have such a figure.

That brontosaurus corpse looks like a polichinella abused and cruelly broken by children. I feel compassion for that figure.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

When will the Xiphactinus be available at Mini Zoo and/or avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur again? I know it was mentioned here before, but I've forgotten.

suspsy

Quote from: Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews) on April 16, 2021, 11:43:11 PM
When will the Xiphactinus be available at Mini Zoo and/or avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur again? I know it was mentioned here before, but I've forgotten.

July.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Everything_Dinosaur

When we at Everything Dinosaur announced the Xiphactinus in collaboration with CollectA back in November 2020 we stated that this model was scheduled to be in stock with us around mid 2021.  We have not received a precise delivery schedule but we would expect the Xiphactinus to be available late second quarter or early third quarter of this year - around late June/July time.  If we get updates (and we are constantly in touch with factories and manufacturers over all sorts of issues), we will publish updates on our social media pages including Facebook and our YouTube channel.

Thialfi

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on April 17, 2021, 09:19:23 PM

When we at Everything Dinosaur announced the Xiphactinus in collaboration with CollectA back in November 2020 we stated that this model was scheduled to be in stock with us around mid 2021.  We have not received a precise delivery schedule but we would expect the Xiphactinus to be available late second quarter or early third quarter of this year - around late June/July time.  If we get updates (and we are constantly in touch with factories and manufacturers over all sorts of issues), we will publish updates on our social media pages including Facebook and our YouTube channel.

Thank you!

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: triceratops83 on May 20, 2021, 09:27:39 AM
Minizoo has the Elasmosaurus

https://www.minizoo.com.au/collecta-elasmosaurus/

and the prehistoric tube c

https://www.minizoo.com.au/collecta-prehistoric-tube-c/

Oh great. Then it is not long, until the german Onlineshops will have it. Thanks. I really want that Elasmosaurus.

suspsy

I wonder if the Pravitoceras and the Xiphactinus will also be released soon, or if it won't be till August. I shall inquire of Minizoo.

suspsy

Heard back from Minizoo; the Pravitoceras and the Xiphactinus will be in stock come July.

Shonisaurus

And the pteranodon, doedicurus and dilophosaurus? When they will be available?

triceratops83

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 21, 2021, 07:48:01 AM

They're still slated for July, but they'll probably be staggered like the previous releases have been this year.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Just need the Pteranodon and I'm done with CollectA this year thank goodness.

SidB

Quote from: triceratops83 on May 21, 2021, 08:32:26 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 21, 2021, 07:48:01 AM

They're still slated for July, but they'll probably be staggered like the previous releases have been this year.
Good to know.

triceratops83

Hey, Minizoo has the prices listed for the remaining to be released figures.

https://www.minizoo.com.au/collecta/collecta-2021/

The Dilophosaurus is cheaper than I expected. Can't wait for July.

Halichoeres

I'm a little surprised by the price of the Pravitoceras, but I suppose it's a pretty complicated mold. And honestly $10 is still a pretty good bargain.

Heads up to anyone using the search feature: the listing for Xiphactinus is misspelled "Xiphactinu"
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bokisaurus

All thinking consider, still a good price, aren't they big size figures? I can't wait!

Halichoeres

I think they're all "popular" size, but I could be mistaken.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

triceratops83

Just got an email from Minizoo, due to a problem with shipping, the rest of the 2021 releases will be delayed until August. Don't know if this affects other retailers but it's not too long to wait in any case.

Frankly I'm relieved - due to new COVID rules about mandatory checking in to every place you go I finally gave in and got a damn smart phone (never wanted one) so with that and paying some hefty bills I've got s#@* for cash at the moment. So a little break is fine by me.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: