News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnotaurusKing

Quote from: SRF on July 06, 2021, 05:00:54 PM
avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking apparently Andrea can only be preordered in China in a bundle with children books and puzzles. I guess that's where that box is coming from.

It's also being confirmed as a model for their Museum Line, for the same price as Wilson. I do get more of a "in hand photograph"-vibe from these images than from PNSO's regular promo images.

C @CarnotaurusKing well spotted. I know the Torvosaurus was also mentioned in the Allosaurus leaflet. I just looked up the leaflets from my last purchases. In the Tarbosaurus leaflet, a Saurolophus is mentioned. The Yutyrannus doesn't mention any other species and the Torvosaurus leaflet only mentiones the Allosaurus again.

Thanks for the info. We're long overdue on a Saurolophus, so I hope this tease comes to fruition. If they're branching out into other saurolophines alongside this hypothetical Saurolophus (as they did with centrosaurines, stegosaurs, and lambeosaurines), I'd also hope for an E.annectens, Maiasaura, Brachylophosaurus, and/or Shantungosaurus.

Dinoxels

https://www.amazon.com/stores/PNSO/page/0ED77D4F-B4F7-41F7-B6AE-116CBF8E43E0?ref_=ast_bln
New PNSO Amazon store. Now everything is not on the same listing and a lot more organized.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Mattyonyx

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: CarnotaurusKing on July 12, 2021, 09:21:01 PM
avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking apparently Andrea can only be preordered in China in a bundle with children books and puzzles. I guess that's where that box is coming from.

It's also being confirmed as a model for their Museum Line, for the same price as Wilson. I do get more of a "in hand photograph"-vibe from these images than from PNSO's regular promo images.

C @CarnotaurusKing well spotted. I know the Torvosaurus was also mentioned in the Allosaurus leaflet. I just looked up the leaflets from my last purchases. In the Tarbosaurus leaflet, a Saurolophus is mentioned. The Yutyrannus doesn't mention any other species and the Torvosaurus leaflet only mentiones the Allosaurus again.

Thanks for the info. We're long overdue on a Saurolophus, so I hope this tease comes to fruition. If they're branching out into other saurolophines alongside this hypothetical Saurolophus (as they did with centrosaurines, stegosaurs, and lambeosaurines), I'd also hope for an E.annectens, Maiasaura, Brachylophosaurus, and/or Shantungosaurus.
There would be no point of a Shant if we got an Edmonto
(The superior genus dont@me)
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

MLMjp

Cant we just see Andrea already? I need to know if it stands more upright than Wilson.

KeU

Quote from: CarnotaurusKing on July 12, 2021, 09:21:01 PM
In the Tarbosaurus leaflet, a Saurolophus is mentioned.
Definitely rooting for a Saurolophus figure. That would be fantastic.

Quote from: Dinoxels on July 12, 2021, 10:24:50 PM
https://www.amazon.com/stores/PNSO/page/0ED77D4F-B4F7-41F7-B6AE-116CBF8E43E0?ref_=ast_bln
New PNSO Amazon store. Now everything is not on the same listing and a lot more organized.
Wow, looks way better.
Noticing that they have Andrea pictured under the Museum series banner.

Dinoxels

SidB

Quote from: SRF on July 12, 2021, 02:23:52 PM
I guess I'll just pretend that it's a juvenile T. Rex when I display it next to Wilson and Andrea.
T-rex family values?

KeU

suspsy

Quote from: KeU on July 13, 2021, 03:39:26 AM
Quote from: Dinoxels on July 13, 2021, 12:49:00 AM

Also noticed this  :o
New Mosasaur perhaps?

Interesting. A smaller, more affordable Mosasaurus might be tempting.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

ITdactyl

Looks like a Tylosaurus...

BlueKrono

Quote from: KeU on July 13, 2021, 03:39:26 AM
Quote from: Dinoxels on July 13, 2021, 12:49:00 AM

Also noticed this  :o
New Mosasaur perhaps?

Clidastes? Skeletons in so many museums, but so few figures.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

SRF

Quote from: MLMjp on July 12, 2021, 11:18:17 PM
Cant we just see Andrea already? I need to know if it stands more upright than Wilson.

Andrea is shown on the banner for the Museum Line section in the new PNSO Amazon store. It actually shows a little bit more than the pictures we've seen earlier. Her back seems to be higher than the top of the head. To me this strengthens the idea that Andrea will actually be in a reclining pose after all.

So she'll definitely will not stand more upright than Wilson.
But today, I'm just being father

Skorpio V.

On the topic of the scale detail on Logan, whether or not this was intended for an earlier release but was postponed, do we know anything about the proportion of scales differing from a juvenile to an adult? Because if the size of scales stayed the same size throughout its lifetime, then the scales would appear larger on a smaller specimen and vice versa (I DON'T HAVE A CLUE IF THIS IS RIGHT I'M JUST HOPING CUNNINGHAM'S LAW WILL WORK IN FAVOUR OF ME).

P.S. surprised at the lack of fuss over the lack of feathering, knowing this community  :))
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

Faelrin

The Dueling Dinosaurs specimen appears to have impressions for the young tyrannosaur, but as to what extent we probably won't know for quite some time. Perhaps next year at the earliest. At the very least they do mention what was found on the feet do appear to be very emu-like in appearance. https://duelingdinosaurs.org/
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Creature

Do I need a full T. Rex family? Yes, I think I do.

I'm a little disappointed Aaron doesn't scale with them, but if he did, I'd have to bring him home from work, and I've gotten used to seeing him at my desk.
Instagram: where I play with dinosaurs, horses, and action figures.

SRF

Quote from: Creature on July 13, 2021, 06:35:08 AM
Do I need a full T. Rex family? Yes, I think I do.

Same  ;D

Quote from: Skorpio V. on July 13, 2021, 06:07:07 AM
On the topic of the scale detail on Logan, whether or not this was intended for an earlier release but was postponed, do we know anything about the proportion of scales differing from a juvenile to an adult? Because if the size of scales stayed the same size throughout its lifetime, then the scales would appear larger on a smaller specimen and vice versa (I DON'T HAVE A CLUE IF THIS IS RIGHT I'M JUST HOPING CUNNINGHAM'S LAW WILL WORK IN FAVOUR OF ME).

P.S. surprised at the lack of fuss over the lack of feathering, knowing this community  :))

I've thought of this as well, but when I look at the Pachycephalosaurus figure, which is about the same size, the scales on that one seem to be much smaller than on Logan.
But today, I'm just being father

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Skorpio V. on July 13, 2021, 06:07:07 AM

the lack of feathering is something that disappointed me from the start, right after I got over the stupid name choice. I didn't really want an unfeathered sub adult.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Dinoxels

There's a chance it's Ectenosaurus, PNSO has a mini of it.

Shonisaurus

I would be glad if PNSO makes prehistoric animals that are not dinosaurs even though they are contemporary, that is not Cenozoic mammals. I sincerely believe that their prehistoric marine reptiles outperform other brands. I would not mind if it was a female kronosaurus, I would like PNSO to make families of prehistoric animals it would be very interesting, father, mother, boy and girl like the koreaceratops and hysilophodon family of Collecta 2012.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: