News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

If they do release a "Para" Hadrosaur I hope it's either a Pararhabdodon, or a P. tubicen or P. cyrticristatus
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

suspsy

So when did they say they were going to start revealing again?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SenSx

Yep I'm waiting for the Para as well, and the rumored Pachy if it is legit.
I remember it was said PNSO would be back at it at the end of February, almost March, but they are late...unless that was wrong.

Bread

I believe it was February 22, but I guess they are late. I figured this would happen as PNSO's schedules are never correct. I would even expect 1 figure every 2 weeks instead of 1 a week.

terrorchicken

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 24, 2021, 02:53:42 AM
Quote from: terrorchicken on February 23, 2021, 06:30:00 PM
when was the last time someone released a Triassic era sauropodomorph? Id love to get an updated plateosaurus or riojasaurus.

I want to say...CollectA?  It is a really nice one though.
yeah, that was a while back, its okay but we really do need a new figure.

SRF

Quote from: Bread on March 02, 2021, 11:40:15 AM
I believe it was February 22, but I guess they are late. I figured this would happen as PNSO's schedules are never correct. I would even expect 1 figure every 2 weeks instead of 1 a week.

I can't remember that PNSO has given a date on which they would start releasing new figures again, only that they wouldn't reveal any new ones until after the Chinese New Year. If they would start again in March, my best guess would be that they'll reveal a new figure this Saturday.
But today, I'm just being father

KeU

Sauropod teases this time around....
Sauroposeidon

Kapitaenosavrvs

Wow! But we'll see if there will be Figures of it. These Faces. I can literally hear the Diplodocus suffer.

Since i can't read Mandarin ( i hope thats right ), it would be great if someone could translate the Text. (Just Info on the Animal? There are arabic numerals.)

Thank you for posting.

SenSx

Thanks, but I definitely don't see them making a figure for each, so I doubt those are hints :/

Faelrin

Really not a fan of the lack of lips on these (though I guess I can't be too surprised considering their theropods or even previous sauropods like the Amargasaurus don't have them). It just reminds me of the issue I had with the Safari Ltd Amargasaurus (other then its size). Granted these are illustrations so there's no guarantee there will be figures made of these.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

suspsy

I would definitely be interested in a toy of Ruyangosaurus.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Carnoking

Oh God, I don't think I could do it if they released a sizable sauropod every week.

Bread

This artwork looks nice. I would love to see any of these made into figures.

I still wonder what PNSO has in store for us, in terms of figures.

sauroid

aren't these illustrations from a PNSO book?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

ceratopsian

I think the context of the sauropod images on Facebook was simply asking who would like to see PNSO make some sauropods like in their 2-D artwork.

Loon

I wonder if these are "totally not just art and we'll start seeing them revealed next week", like the Theropods we haven't heard anything about in a month or so.

Seriously though, I pray that these Sauropods don't look like this art because it is "not very appealing" to put it nicely. Still, I'm excited for the slight potential for a Patagotitan figure, even if it looks like a screaming zombie horse.

sauroid

anyway, a new sauropod figure from PNSO after some years would be awesome...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Shonisaurus

I think it's a complete prank on the part of PNSO. I would like PNSO to make sauropods, I really like their mamenchisaurus and huanghetitan among other figures, however until they commercialize it, I don't trust it and I don't take it seriously.

JimoAi

Any idea of when they will start announcing again? It's way past 22 February

Flaffy

Quote from: JimoAi on March 04, 2021, 01:17:47 PM
Any idea of when they will start announcing again? It's way past 22 February

Where/When did the Feb 22 date start floating around?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: