News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2021

Started by blnadal, January 02, 2021, 10:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

I want Nanmu to release a Siats Meekerorum .  :)

Takama

I want them to Exaust All the animals from Jurassic  MOVIE Franchise BEFORE Branching Out with new animals. Meaning They Never Should of made that Giganotosaurus to Begin with ::).

Species Remaining are

Parasaurolophus
Corythosaurus
Nasutuceratops (Battle At Big Rock)
Mamenchisaurus
Pteranodon
Pachycephalosaurus
Stgymoloch
Dilophosaurus
And

Spoiler
WHATEVER is comeing out in JWD Which IS Said to have a Giganotosaurus in it
[close]

Carnoking

You forgot Gallimimus, Dimorphodon, and Compies (which would probably need to be upscaled if they were to work  :o). And outside of the movie franchise, they could feasibly give us Ouranosaurus, Monolophosaurus, and Scorpius rex to cap off species we see in CC.

Although I will say, I'm none too anxious for them to tackle the smaller species given how lackluster the raptors turned out despite the inflated price tag.

SenSx

Quote from: Takama on May 30, 2021, 08:22:38 PM
I want them to Exaust All the animals from Jurassic  MOVIE Franchise BEFORE Branching Out with new animals. Meaning They Never Should of made that Giganotosaurus to Begin with ::).

Species Remaining are

Parasaurolophus
Corythosaurus
Mamenchisaurus
Pteranodon
Pachycephalosaurus
Stgymoloch
Dilophosaurus
And

Spoiler
[close]

I want a Gallimimus so bad, actually more a scientifically accurate one  than a JP accurate one, but I'd be fine with one or the other, or both.
However no company wants to make Gallimimus.

You are angry with them for that Giganotosaurus ?
Wait for the next JW movie to come out with its new star, and Nanmu making yet again an other Giganotosaurus ><
Well I'm still in love with their previous one, so I'm not complaining so far.

I'm surprised they are making a Brachiosaurus after W-Dragon handled it so well.
It will have to be much better for me to buy it, and I doubt it.

I'm probably alone here, but I would like JP Velociraptors in a bigger scale, like the Rebor or Dino Dream ones.
Nanmu would show who's the boss.

Takama

Quote from: SenSx on May 30, 2021, 10:21:35 PM

Species Remaining are

Parasaurolophus
Corythosaurus
Mamenchisaurus
Pteranodon
Pachycephalosaurus
Stgymoloch
Dilophosaurus
And

Spoiler
[close]

I want a Gallimimus so bad, actually more a scientifically accurate one  than a JP accurate one, but I'd be fine with one or the other, or both.
However no company wants to make Gallimimus.

You are angry with them for that Giganotosaurus ?
Wait for the next JW movie to come out with its new star, and Nanmu making yet again an other Giganotosaurus ><
Well I'm still in love with their previous one, so I'm not complaining so far.

YES   Because at the time it was a dinosaur that Was not featured in ANY of the films, and the appearance of it in JWD was a rumor at most, and like i said, I wanted them to Exausted ALL the animals from the Series.

However if they make a Giganotosaurus based on the JWD one, I will Buy it, Because its Connected to the movies.

And Thank you guys for reminding me of the Gallimimus and Dimorphodon,   

Shonisaurus

Species Remaining are

Parasaurolophus
Corythosaurus
Mamenchisaurus
Pteranodon
Pachycephalosaurus
Stgymoloch
Dilophosaurus
And

Spoiler
[close]

Well honestly for me it is the best non-scientific giganotosaurus ever made by Nanmu to date. In that I disagree with you, it seems to me a wonderful giganotosaurus.

I too would like Nanmu to market those species and even dinosaurs that do not belong to JP / JW.

SenSx

The Vastatosaurus is available on Aliexpress and about to be sent:

Looks like they changed the pose of the green version slightly, it is standing more horizontally, the two figures'pose seems now a bit different to me.
Or maybe it's just the green they had for the photos that was bent slightly.

The red version looks better than I thought.

Carnoking

Lana time shop also has them in stock. Wow, that got here early! I believe it was originally slated for mid-July.

SenSx

Quote from: Carnoking on May 31, 2021, 06:30:18 PM
Lana time shop also has them in stock. Wow, that got here early! I believe it was originally slated for mid-July.

Yes they are available earlier than expected, which is a good thing for europeans like me, no taxes on this one (starting from 1st jully).

Shonisaurus

It is compulsory sold with base? By the way, is the base of the vastatosaurus made of resin? I suppose that for the quality of the product, at least the artistic bases of those vastatosaurus will be one hundred percent resin.

By the way, the golden version of the vastatosaurus reminds me of its golden Schleich tyrannosaurus rex counterpart in its limited version. Magnificent figures not only for collectors but also artistic ones.

SenSx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 02, 2021, 09:51:05 AM
It is compulsory sold with base? By the way, is the base of the vastatosaurus made of resin? I suppose that for the quality of the product, at least the artistic bases of those vastatosaurus will be one hundred percent resin.

By the way, the golden version of the vastatosaurus reminds me of its golden Schleich tyrannosaurus rex counterpart in its limited version. Magnificent figures not only for collectors but also artistic ones.

No you can choose without base or with base, which cost about 20 more dollars.
I still bought with base, it is so badass.

dragon53

I wonder if the upcoming T Rex will have a standing problem and if I should order the optional base version.

I have the Nanmu Gigintosaurus without the base, and so far it doesn't have a standing problem, but I live in Texas where the heat and humidity might soften the feet and cause it to topple over. This is the problem I've had with my Papo Running T-Rex and the Papo original Spinosaurus.

SenSx

"This Saturday will unveil the second color scheme of "The Once and Future King"-obsidian tyrant. Thank you for following our account information."

From Nanmu facebook page.
So that means a blackish T-rex ?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SenSx on June 03, 2021, 02:46:38 PM
"This Saturday will unveil the second color scheme of "The Once and Future King"-obsidian tyrant. Thank you for following our account information."

From Nanmu facebook page.
So that means a blackish T-rex ?

Cool we get a " Black Death " variant.

Over9K

Abobo

this is the "obsidian" version?

Nice, but I admit I would have loved to see it more darker and pehraps with some few touches of white.

Going with the lost World version for now

Shonisaurus

Woof! When will those versions of tyrannosaurus rex be the obsian version? I'm honestly more interested in buying these figures in their different color versions than Nanmu's vastatosaurus and triceratops. I really like that unscientific tyrannosaurus a lot.

Carnoking

Holy wow! I mean, I'm more inclined to get the movie accurate deco on this one, but wow!! That's an awesome color scheme

SenSx

I don't know this new color scheme looks good, but I expected something darker indeed.
This is just a darker green or grey Rex, but it's not too far from the movie Rex either, just like the 2nd Nanmu Triceratops color.
So just like for that Triceratops, I hope the 3rd color will be more original.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: