News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

UPCOMING PEGASUS HOBBIES TREX/TRIKE AND MORE, BY GALILEO, SHANE FOULKES

Started by Simon, October 17, 2012, 02:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

Pegasus Hobbies will be releasing a TRex/Trike models that fit together 1/24 scale, made by Galileo.  Even more exciting is the fact that the third dino in the series, as-yet-undisclosed, will be sculpted by Shane Foulkes.

Here is a link with some pictures.  Price should be $40-50 dollars each, so I am told.

Jetoar

Amazing figures. From my point of view, baby triceratops it is a good detail of the kit  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

40-50.00 for 1/24 ? Not bad price-wise. Dealing with this company instead of Galileo directly should be a plus as well. Hopefully no long wait times and incomplete kits then.

Joel

Man, this is sweet. It says it will be release next year during the first quarter (before April)? I am so getting these, and I can't wait to see what Shane has in store for us! ;D

postsaurischian

:o  Wow! I can't believe the price range. I want the Triceratops ;D!

Joel

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 17, 2012, 08:01:39 PM
I think that's because these are going to be mass produced.

Simon

Yes, plus they will be vinyl, not resin, which makes the cost per unit less.  Let's all buy 2 so that they continue making a 1/24 figure line.  The world needs more cheap vinyl or styrene dinosaur kits that can allow everyone to have something sculpted by a Shane Foulkes, or a Galileo Nunez. 

I wonder how hard it would be to close the mouth on the TRex?  That way I can get two and have them look a little different.

The Trike is 'to-die-for'.  I can never have too many of them!

Dr. Brad

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 17, 2012, 08:01:39 PM
Are you still in the green stage or will this one be blue? ;)
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

s.foulkes

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 17, 2012, 05:41:29 PM
40-50.00 for 1/24 ? Not bad price-wise. Dealing with this company instead of Galileo directly should be a plus as well. Hopefully no long wait times and incomplete kits then.

Hey guys this is not what you think, these are not resin models sold as garage kits, these will be produced by Pegasus hobbies and they will be precision fit Solid vinyl model kits mass produced like all his other kits. all hobby stores will have them. comes with bases and amazing box art too. they are made in a factory so no you wont have a service issue . Im told the project im working on is going to be in the 60 -80 dollar range ,we think? Its 20" long.!! in the same scale.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Takama

Quote from: s.foulkes on October 18, 2012, 04:45:51 AM

Hey guys this is not what you think, these are not resin models sold as garage kits, these will be produced by Pegasus hobbies and they will be precision fit Solid vinyl model kits mass produced like all his other kits. all hobby stores will have them. comes with bases and amazing box art too. they are made in a factory so no you wont have a service issue . Im told the project im working on is going to be in the 60 -80 dollar range ,we think? Its 20" long.!! in the same scale.

Sarurapod?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on October 18, 2012, 04:45:51 AM

Vinyl is fine by me. Haven't an issue at all with it as a medium as of yet. ;)

Yeah I have to guess it's a sauropod of some sort as well..lol 20" is a good size though for that price. Any idea on release dates ? I looked at their site and didn't see anything up yet.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Dr. Brad on October 20, 2012, 12:45:13 AM
Maybe it's an Amargasaurus!

Usually I do not react to any speculations, but a 1:24 Amargasaurus by Shane for 60 -80 dollars would be paradisical :)!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 20, 2012, 02:57:51 PM
Quote from: Dr. Brad on October 20, 2012, 12:45:13 AM
Maybe it's an Amargasaurus!

Usually I do not react to any speculations, but a 1:24 Amargasaurus by Shane for 60 -80 dollars would be paradisical :)!

Especially since I can't find that darn Dinosaur King one ANYWHERE !

Balaur

Mark1

I'm a tad late in the loop here.... Did these come out already?

Blade-of-the-Moon

I haven't seen anything released as of yet...maybe Shane could shed some light..if he's allowed to. :)

s.foulkes

Larry Thompson is backed up in the production part of gettting several sculpts into production and its all overseas stuff so it takes a long time but i will let you know as soon as he tells me something.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on January 14, 2013, 05:34:14 PM
Larry Thompson is backed up in the production part of gettting several sculpts into production and its all overseas stuff so it takes a long time but i will let you know as soon as he tells me something.

Cool. I didn't know if there things you couldn't talk about ..some places do that.  Have you mentioned anywhere what the piece is you did for them yet ? I know we all thought a sauropod of some sort.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: