News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eofauna: New for 2022

Started by suspsy, October 13, 2021, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fembrogon

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on October 15, 2021, 01:20:01 AM
Wait, will these be avalabile on Amazon, hopefully prime?
It looks like Lana Toys has a few Eofauna figures listed on their Amazon store, so the Diplo might show up on Amazon too; but it will probably be more expensive than through retailers like ED, from what I'm seeing.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Fembrogon on October 16, 2021, 07:14:22 PM
It looks like Lana Toys has a few Eofauna figures listed on their Amazon store, so the Diplo might show up on Amazon too; but it will probably be more expensive than through retailers like ED, from what I'm seeing.
Any information/possibility of prime status

Bread

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on October 16, 2021, 11:54:39 PM
Lana Toys doesn't offer prime. However, the shipping time is not so bad, about 20 or so days to the U.S.

Eocarcharia

The Diplodocus looks fantastic (as with all Eofauna figures), but I like my Carnegie version too much to get rid of it and I don't really have room for both right now, so I guess it'll go on the 'maybe someday' list for me.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Bread on October 17, 2021, 12:59:07 AM
Lana Toys doesn't offer prime. However, the shipping time is not so bad, about 20 or so days to the U.S.
Oh well.
Anything on eofauna figures being in stores? I think its extremley unlikley however.

Bread

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on October 17, 2021, 06:06:26 PM
Quote from: Bread on October 17, 2021, 12:59:07 AM
Oh well.
Anything on eofauna figures being in stores? I think its extremley unlikley however.
Maybe any local dinosaur/collectables store in your area, but I doubt these would be available in any chain industry. These figures reach $40+ on any online store, so I wouldn't want to purchase one in-stores for the risk of it having scuffs or paint wears from a store like Hobby Lobby.

Flaffy

"Did an edit of Eofauna's Diplodocus figure. They went for horizontal pose due to shipping difficulties which is understandable. Gave it Scott Hartman's level of musculature on the base of the neck."

Edit by @RizkiusMaulanae

Fenestra

MPV (ModelPferdeVersand) has put Dippy on their website for pre-order (february) for €33.
https://modellpferdeversand.de/EoFauna-Diplodocus-carnegi-1-40-pre-order-for-approx-February-2022

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Fenestra on October 23, 2021, 06:30:45 PM
MPV (ModelPferdeVersand) has put Dippy on their website for pre-order (february) for €33.
https://modellpferdeversand.de/EoFauna-Diplodocus-carnegi-1-40-pre-order-for-approx-February-2022

Thanks for the info. The price is quite acceptable considering the quality of the figure to which Eofauna has accustomed us.

Thialfi

suspsy

Quote from: Thialfi on November 02, 2021, 10:27:07 AM

Is it an elasmotherium?

Looks like it could be another proboscidean with its trunk raised.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SidB

bmathison1972

I dunno; the structure on the left looks too smooth, like it should be a horn. But then again, I so totally botched the Triceratops prediction, I'm not going to be so daring  ;D

EarthboundEiniosaurus

I second the proboscidean ID, and it also looks to be hairless. Maybe Gomphotherium or Notiomastodon?
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

bmathison1972

Quote from: EarthboundEiniosaurus on November 02, 2021, 01:42:44 PM
I second the proboscidean ID, and it also looks to be hairless. Maybe Gomphotherium or Notiomastodon?

the smooth thing could be a tusk and not a horn

Arctinus

It looks like a proboscidean to me. You can see the small eye and I believe that's an ear on the right.

People are mostly guessing it could be a Columbian mammoth. But it could be another species as well.

Duck

Imagine we are all wrong and it turns out to be a Styracosaurus
(To be clear, I don't think it's a Styracosaurus, it's just a thought I had).
He who dwells in pond

Thialfi

Whatever it is though, I am HYPED. Another, what seems to be, prehistoric mammal of EoFauna, hell yeah!

Dusty Wren

Yeah, a proboscidean seems likely to me as well. I'm hoping for an American mastodon.
Check out my customs thread!

Arctinus

Quote from: Thialfi on November 02, 2021, 02:46:52 PM
Whatever it is though, I am HYPED. Another, what seems to be, prehistoric mammal of EoFauna, hell yeah!

Yeah, whatever it is, I'm really excited, too.  ;D I knew they said they'd make more figures this year, but wasn't sure until now.  :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: