News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Creatures Collection: New For 2016

Started by Takama, December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hi friends, Finally I finish mi first figure erypterid and the oldest species

Pentecopterus decorahensis: Scale 1:35. 3 inchs / 7,62cm 20$ / 15€.

Remenber that you can choose the colours  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Manatee

That's a nice-looking eurypterid there! There really are very few eurypterid figures out there as a whole.

Jetoar

Quote from: Scutosaurus on September 18, 2016, 09:42:35 PM
That's a nice-looking eurypterid there! There really are very few eurypterid figures out there as a whole.

Thank you Scutosaurus, I wanted to do other species because Pterigotus is the most common  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Hi Friends.

You can find my figures in Everithing Dinosaurs because they have launched today  ^-^.

http://www.everythingdinosaur.com/models-and-inflatables/paleo-creatures.html

I am really happy to work with them  ^-^

Halichoeres

Congratulations! I hope you make a killing!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 24, 2016, 06:07:54 PM
Congratulations! I hope you make a killing!

Thank you Halichoeres. I hope the same  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have thinking about my figures becuase I have made a good selction of prhisctoric creatures. However I have think also in other creatures that are not dinosaurs. Would you like to see other prehistoric creatures or other species of animals. I have thought in some shark species even extant species as Porbeagle Shark. If you have some idear or  you want that I make a figure as comission of extant or ancient creature, let me know it. Thank you  ^-^.

Takama

Quote from: Jetoar on October 07, 2016, 12:47:20 AM
Hi friends. I have thinking about my figures becuase I have made a good selction of prhisctoric creatures. However I have think also in other creatures that are not dinosaurs. Would you like to see other prehistoric creatures or other species of animals. I have thought in some shark species even extant species as Porbeagle Shark. If you have some idear or  you want that I make a figure as comission of extant or ancient creature, let me know it. Thank you  ^-^.

I am currently only interested in dinosaurs.

But im more interested in common species for now. So if i wanted you to do a Species like say Maiasaura, would you do it?

OR Euoplocephalus? or Edmontonia?

Halichoeres

Well, I have bought three of your figures, I believe: a basal sauropterygian, a stem-lamprey, and a stem-mammal. So I think it's clear that I'm more likely to buy the non-dinosaurs. :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 07, 2016, 02:22:33 PM
Well, I have bought three of your figures, I believe: a basal sauropterygian, a stem-lamprey, and a stem-mammal. So I think it's clear that I'm more likely to buy the non-dinosaurs. :)

Thank you Halichoerees, any species that you would like to see or comissioning?. I ever like know who species would you like, and if are strange better all  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hello friends. I am resting of dinosaurs until I start comissions. I started a new figure but it is a extant species. It is the Porbeagle, Lamna nasus an obscure shark species, cousin of Mako and Great White Shark. I hope show you soon.

SBell

Quote from: Jetoar on October 15, 2016, 10:52:16 PM
Hello friends. I am resting of dinosaurs until I start comissions. I started a new figure but it is a extant species. It is the Porbeagle, Lamna nasus an obscure shark species, cousin of Mako and Great White Shark. I hope show you soon.

I am looking forwrad to seeing that!

Jetoar

Hi friends, Finally I have finishe one of my favorite shark species :

Porbeagle (Lamna nasus): Scale 1:35. 5,5 inchs. 25€/30$

This base is temporal, I am making other base for this figure  ^-^.

Gwangi

Fantastic! This is also a favorite species of mine, will it be available on Dan's Dinosaurs?

Jetoar

Quote from: Gwangi on October 18, 2016, 01:01:37 AM
Fantastic! This is also a favorite species of mine, will it be available on Dan's Dinosaurs?

Thank you Gwangi, I am writing to Dans Dinosaurs now  ^-^.

Gwangi

Quote from: Jetoar on October 18, 2016, 01:07:29 AM

Awesome, and great work!

Jetoar

Quote from: Gwangi on October 18, 2016, 02:09:34 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on October 18, 2016, 01:07:29 AM

Awesome, and great work!

Thank you  Gwangi again  ^-^.

Jose S.M.

That shark looks great! I love all sharks, but I have to admit I wasn't familiar with that species, it's awesome.

Flaffy

Takama

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: