News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Eofauna figures questionnaire (Collector wishes)

Started by Eofauna, April 09, 2019, 10:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eofauna

Dear Collectors!

From Eofauna we would like to fulfil your wishes. In order to do that, we have prepared the next questionnaire so we can approach as much as possible what species you want us to perform in the future.

In principle, we will focus on four groups of animals (Theropods, Ornithischians, Sauropodomorphs and Proboscideans). However, from time to time, we can go for other species of other groups.

We would be very glad if you could fill the next questionnaire.

Thank you!

Eofauna

Fill Form:
http://www.eofauna.com/figures/eofauna-figures-questionnaire

Flaffy

Ornithischians were particularly hard to pick since the group is so diverse.

Definitely hope Eofauna can branch out to Permian fauna some day.

Concavenator

That's so nice from you, avatar_Eofauna @Eofauna. Not only you deliver such masterpieces but you also ask us which species we would like to see. :)

However, before I fill the questionnaire, I have one question: If I remember correctly, I think you guys said that you would be working within the 1:35-1:40 scale, didn't you?  ???

If so, that would pretty much leave most dromaeosaurs, troodontids, oviraptorids and so on... out of the question.

Just that little question.I'm sure that whatever species you will tackle, it will look as awesome as the 3 existing ones.

Eofauna

Quote from: Concavenator on April 09, 2019, 11:58:53 AM
That's so nice from you, avatar_Eofauna @Eofauna. Not only you deliver such masterpieces but you also ask us which species we would like to see. :)

However, before I fill the questionnaire, I have one question: If I remember correctly, I think you guys said that you would be working within the 1:35-1:40 scale, didn't you?  ???

If so, that would pretty much leave most dromaeosaurs, troodontids, oviraptorids and so on... out of the question.

Just that little question.I'm sure that whatever species you will tackle, it will look as awesome as the 3 existing ones.

Hi Concavenator,

Yes, but those scales would be for really big animals. If we go for raptors for example, then we would make them lager for sure.

Best!

Eofauna

Shonisaurus

My preferences as you can see Eofauna are going to be a bit difficult to market because they are rare figures even in the toy resin market. But for asking that it not be.

I would like a rajasaurus, agustinia (that makes me forget Collecta) and a paraceratherium (it is my favorite prehistoric mammal) among other figures.

On the other hand the Triassic shringasaurus and the Permian moschops are other very obscure dinosaur figures.

Halichoeres

It's very kind of you to solicit our feedback. I will think for a bit and then fill out the form. I would like to echo Flaffy's comment about the Permian. Most companies only make Dimetrodon, and our Dimetrodon figures need things to eat/fight/flee. :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Killekor

Thanks avatar_Eofauna @Eofauna for the questionnaire! I'll really jump of JOY if you'll do an Epidexipterix, Sinornithosaurus or Diplocaulus!!!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Renecito

This is a great initiative!!!

Felicitaciones amigos!!!
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

DinoToyCollector

Dear avatar_Eofauna @Eofauna
This is a really nice step to involve the community and customers in future products.
I am very receptive to more rarely represented species and would be happy to see anything other than a Tyrannosaurus or Triceratops (or Stegosaurus or Brachiosaurus or Dimetrodon or Spinosaurus or ...  O:-)).
There are already good suggestions from previous posts. I'll look at the survey and fill it in as soon as I thought about it.

Concavenator

I really hope we can get to see a Deinonychus or Borealopelta from them.

Come on, a Deinonychus model is sooo long overdue. It's the dinosaur that changed our whole perspective on dinosaurs, and it is one of the most studied dromaeosaurs. And Borealopelta is probably the best preserved dinosaur fossil discovered ever. Those are two good suggestions, aren't they?  ;)

Though I would appreciate any of the classics too, not gonna lie. ^-^

The Prehistoric Traveler

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on April 09, 2019, 08:31:14 PM
Dear avatar_Eofauna @Eofauna
This is a really nice step to involve the community and customers in future products.
I am very receptive to more rarely represented species and would be happy to see anything other than a Tyrannosaurus or Triceratops (or Stegosaurus or Brachiosaurus or Dimetrodon or Spinosaurus or ...  O:-)).
There are already good suggestions from previous posts. I'll look at the survey and fill it in as soon as I thought about it.

I want a Tyrannosaurus Rex because Eofauna will make a perfect one. The king deserves Eofauna. And i definitely want more Proboscideans.

Concavenator

I'm on board for a Tyrannosaurus too. It could perfectly be the ultimate Tyrannosaurus figure in the market, and I think it would be similar to Saurian's in terms of accuracy and realism.

Halichoeres

I can see why some people would want a Tyrannosaurus from EoFauna, but personally that's pretty much the only species that I am guaranteed not to buy (although in general, the more figures exist of a species, the less likely I am to want a new one). I requested, among others, Scutellosaurus, Brachylophosaurus, Lisowicia, Riojasaurus, and Heterodontosaurus--animals known from good remains, but that have never been done well as figures.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Eofauna @Eofauna I understand that it is better than a tyrannosaurus a "distant cousin" like albertosaurus, gorgosaurus, daspletosaurus, alioramus or qianzhousaurus. The tyrannosaurus rex is a very beautiful figure but this already too represented needs that a company like Eofauna realizes a cousin of that sympathetic, terrible and iconic theropod would have a popularity in sales just like the tyrannosaurus rex taking into account that these theropods are in a certain way quite similar.

We need "Tyrannosaurus cousins". Or a rajasaurus or a majungasaurus.

Or the theropod tarbosaurus (tyrannosaurus bataar) that is similar to tyrannosaurus rex. There is life beyond tyrannosaurus rex.

Toasaurus

Not many peope have recommended sauropods so ill fix that

Argentinosaurus
Paralititan
Dreadnoughtus
Sauroposiden
Patagotitan
Graffititan
Brontosaurus
Alamosaurus
And supersaurus

Other suggestions are

Theropods:
Saurophaganax
Yangchuanosaurus
Spinosaurus
Tarbosaurus
Tyrannosaurus for course
Majungasaurus
Irratator
Allosaurus
And carcharadontosaurus

Ornithopods
Maisaura
Muttabarrasaurus
Shantungosaurus
Ouranosaurus
Edmontosaurus
Igunanodon
Camptosaurus
Orolotitan
And chronosaurus

Prehistoric elephants
Columbian mammoth
Platybeledon
Mirotheroium
Deinotherium
Amercian mastodon
And gompotherium

I know its alot of suggestions and my speeling might me off  but i just wanted to have a say lol

Renecito

I definitely need a 1:35 Indricotherium from you.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

tanystropheus

Halichoeres

Oh I definitely also requested Rebbachisaurus.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 09, 2019, 11:23:31 PM
Not many peope have recommended sauropods so ill fix that

Argentinosaurus
Paralititan
Dreadnoughtus
Sauroposiden
Patagotitan
Graffititan
Brontosaurus
Alamosaurus
And supersaurus

Other suggestions are

Theropods:
Saurophaganax
Yangchuanosaurus
Spinosaurus
Tarbosaurus
Tyrannosaurus for course
Majungasaurus
Irratator
Allosaurus
And carcharadontosaurus

Ornithopods
Maisaura
Muttabarrasaurus
Shantungosaurus
Ouranosaurus
Edmontosaurus
Igunanodon
Camptosaurus
Orolotitan
And chronosaurus

Prehistoric elephants
Columbian mammoth
Platybeledon
Mirotheroium
Deinotherium
Amercian mastodon
And gompotherium

I know its alot of suggestions and my speeling might me off  but i just wanted to have a say lol

Completely forgot about Saurophaganax and Patagotitan when I made mine

Over9K

I filled mine out! I stumbled into Eufauna's stuff on BigBadToyStore and instantly bought all three current offerings, and I'm eagerly awaiting more! Can't wait to see what they do next.

I'd love a Deinotherium or a Gompotherium, a Coelodonta woolly rhino, and there's a list of dinosaurs I'd want that's just too long.

My Giganotosaurus, Steppe Mammoth and Straight Tusked Elephant live on my desk, because I want them close by so I can pick them up and examine them endlessly!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: