News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Dinoreplicas

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 30, 2022, 05:50:32 PM
Bad News:
I am in a bit of a pickle right now, or in other words, I wont be able to do anymore art until I get commisions. How long is that? Time will tell.
:(

Sorry to hear that, commissions are a difficult route for artists.
Love the colour and backlighting on these new pieces.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Dinoreplicas @Dinoreplicas thank you sir. I just don't know what to do. Some folks(not here) say I am being too impatient, and maybe even greedy, but from what I learned, you gotta be ambitious in business. I just can't figure out what is the next step. I don't want to make too many videos and adverts because that maybe a bit TOO ambitious.
I think it's something my art lacks. I cannot figure it out, maybe it's because it's too pixelated? Maybe it's because people are tired of dinosaurs and want mammals and fish? What will you guys say I lack?

Shonisaurus

I am very sorry for what is happening to you, I hope it will be resolved because you are a great artist, I hope that in the future you can have commissions to be able to continue with your artistic works to an outstanding degree.

I really like your illustrations, if a book about dinosaurs and prehistoric animals were made with your illustrations, I would buy it yes or yes.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 06, 2022, 01:51:30 PM
I am very sorry for what is happening to you, I hope it will be resolved because you are a great artist, I hope that in the future you can have commissions to be able to continue with your artistic works to an outstanding degree.

I really like your illustrations, if a book about dinosaurs and prehistoric animals were made with your illustrations, I would buy it yes or yes.
Thank you for the support avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus . It is not a big issue however,  i just need to complete some exams(I forget to mention that part, sorry) and I will be fine. I have given up on my desire, and it feels good to let go of that desire  :).
Siddhartha Gautama learned that during his journey for enlightenment,  his desire was so strong he ruined himself. But he realized desire is the cause of suffering, and became enlightened. That's a important lesson alot of people, including myself, forget too often.

Stegotyranno420

I was able to get some art done somehow
Gryposaurus at Lake

Μονολοφοσαυρυς at Dark

Dwarf of May(Tethyhadros )

This is one of my favorites, Corinthian Solider but it's Cretaceous America instead of Classical Greece

An awkward, unfinished Megalosaurus

Very Speculative "Living Banner" sauropod.

Some are unfinished/rushed, while others were made before this

Shonisaurus

The gryposaurus in the lake has been great with that set of two gryposaurus in the lake and on the other hand I really like the corythosaurus it reminds me of its counterpart tsintaosaurus in the brightness of its crest. It is a gift that you publish your artistic beauties every day. Thank you for publishing, they are very beautiful and so one can admire the day to day of your artistic evolution.

Psittacoraptor

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 09, 2022, 12:20:35 AM
I was able to get some art done somehow
Gryposaurus at Lake

I really like this one, very atmospheric, the reflection on the water is a nice touch.

Stegotyranno420

Olorotitan remake

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thank you, I thank you back for always being here to support my dreams : )
avatar_Psittacoraptor @Psittacoraptor thank you aswell. I will be doing a lot more hadrosaurs. Peaceful, colorful, and the people love them

Stegotyranno420

Velociraptor  mongoliensis taking a stroll.
For my teacher who also loves dinosaurs

Shonisaurus

How cool is the olorotitan! And the velocirator mongoliensis has been great for you. Honestly, I like your illustrations of full-body dinosaurs like the Olorititan or partial-body dinosaurs like the velocirator. Your illustrations about dinosaurs that you make of busts are beautiful but I like more illustrations where you can appreciate all the physiognomy and body of these fantastic creatures due to their rare physiognomy not comparable to any current species and real at the time since scientifically they existed and it is documented with thousands of fossil bones of prehistoric animals called dinosaurs.

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 19, 2022, 05:01:24 AMVelociraptor  mongoliensis taking a stroll.

That velociraptor is stunning! Each time I see your paleoart, it looks more and more professional. You've improved a ton since your first few drawings!
An oversized house cat.

Bread

That Velociraptor is very nice! I like the coloration, reminds me of a swan.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Lynx on May 19, 2022, 12:38:51 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 19, 2022, 05:01:24 AMVelociraptor  mongoliensis taking a stroll.

That velociraptor is stunning! Each time I see your paleoart, it looks more and more professional. You've improved a ton since your first few drawings!
Thanks, but I still feel like something is off about my art, almost like a uncanny valley. I cannot tell what is it though.
Quote from: Bread on May 19, 2022, 12:50:38 PMThat Velociraptor is very nice! I like the coloration, reminds me of a swan.
Thanks, originally I was going for a more reddish orange look, but that was very over done so I tried something slightly unorthodox

I am so excited for the new PNSO Acrocanthosaurus so I made my own

I still feel like there's something extremely wrong about this piece, but once again I cannot figure it out. I'm not a really fan of how this turned out.
I also had trouble with colors, I tried to go for something less flashy but this was the best I could do. I'd give it a 4/10 in comparison to my other works

Stegotyranno420

PrimevalRaptor

Some really nice works here, love seeing the improvement in texture and atmosphere!
Gotta say I really like the Acrocanthosaurus, that pose can be a bit tricky to draw so I feel your struggle there but the skin folds together with the green patterns really make it look great!

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: PrimevalRaptor on May 24, 2022, 04:19:49 PMSome really nice works here, love seeing the improvement in texture and atmosphere!
Gotta say I really like the Acrocanthosaurus, that pose can be a bit tricky to draw so I feel your struggle there but the skin folds together with the green patterns really make it look great!
Ah, thanks man. After seeing your points, I am starting to feel better about this hefty Acrocanthosaurus I made.

Daspletosaurus torosus, as requested by my friend from school.

A male and female pair. Both observe patterns that simultaneously attract each other. They mate for life and take extensive care of their offspring. In fact, they are such dedicated parents that their arms are relatively larger than other tyrannosaurids so they can clutch their offspring to protect them. Starting from day one, they always go on hunts together and always try to remain in close proximity within each other , which forms a strong, though primitive social bond. This is actually very common in tyrannosaurs, whereas other theropods live solitarily, or in random, uncoordinated groups. This is due to the comparatively high intelligence tyrannosaurs possess.

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Some new Prehistoric Planet Themed Pieces
Dreadnoughtus, he who fears none. His forelimbs are heavily muscled. One kick can send even the head of the most frightening theropods flying. A his stomps rumble the world we strides.

Deinocheirus, he calls in his booming, alien yet bird like voice. But he must be wary, for though he outsizes the predators of his area, what they lack in size they make up for brute strength. He does live up to his name with those massive claws, but what could they do when caught in 4 tons of toothy pressure.

Stegotyranno420

Ice worlds, but we are a bit short on the ice :P

Stegotyranno420

The last and probably least installment in the Prehistoric Planet series of drawings-Qianzhousaurus. I am really disappointed with how this one turned out.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: