You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WickedWargames

Hey y'all can anyone post a pic with a few carnotaurus? Cheers and thank you.

Fenestra

Quote from: WickedWargames on April 18, 2022, 05:24:46 PM
Hey y'all can anyone post a pic with a few carnotaurus? Cheers and thank you.

Page 41 of this thread.

WickedWargames

Thank you! Is there a way to search the topic, i've often scrolled through it to try and find stuff to hit a kind of wall after ten or so pages from scrolling fever :P

Cheers again. So helpful.

Halichoeres

Quote from: WickedWargames on April 19, 2022, 10:48:09 AM
Thank you! Is there a way to search the topic, i've often scrolled through it to try and find stuff to hit a kind of wall after ten or so pages from scrolling fever :P

Yes indeed. The search bar at the top of the page. If you're on the forum's front page, it searches the whole forum. If you're in a sub-forum, it finds the most recent post to mention your search term in every thread where it occurs. If you're in a specific thread, it finds every post in the thread that contains your search term. Of course, that only works if there is text, an uncaptioned photo won't show up under any of these scenarios.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Concavenator

Would love to see a comparison of the new Eofauna Diplodocus alongside the PNSO Allosaurus Paul. Thank you so much in advance.

Bread

Quote from: Concavenator on May 04, 2022, 01:12:39 AM
Would love to see a comparison of the new Eofauna Diplodocus alongside the PNSO Allosaurus Paul. Thank you so much in advance.
To add to this, can someone include Safari's Allosaurus too? Thank you.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Bread on May 04, 2022, 03:08:18 AM
Sorry to add on, but if possible the Papo Ltd. Spinosaurus and/Safaris Feathered Tyrannosaurus.
Thanks

Concavenator

Quote from: Bread on May 04, 2022, 03:08:18 AM

avatar_Bread @Bread Check out D @Dino Scream3232 's review:

https://youtu.be/N89N08klhI0

Bread

Thank you avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator

I really am liking this Eofauna Diplodocus, but now I think we just need a really good Allosaurus.

Concavenator

Quote from: Bread on May 04, 2022, 03:43:50 PM
Thank you avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator

I really am liking this Eofauna Diplodocus, but now I think we just need a really good Allosaurus.

Both the PNSO and Safari Allosaurus are pretty accurate representations, and are very good quality. If you like them or not that's a different story. I would say their one and only fault is that they both lack the enlarged claw typical of Allosaurus.

DinoZoo is expected to release a Saurophaganax next January, and since Saurophaganax is probably just Allosaurus, that could be an option. Looks like it will have lips and the enlarged claw typical of Allosaurus. If you want to see the WIP, go check Art by Christopher Chávez page on Facebook.

TheHeavyWing

Hi everyone!

Can anybody please compare the Nanmu Triceratops with the Mattel Roarivore Triceratops? I'm trying to use them as a reference to figure the size of the Hammond Collection Trike.

Thank you so much! ^-^

Stegotyranno420

Does anyone have the Pnso Acrocanthosaurus atokensis with Safaris Feathered Tyrannosaurus rex?

Skorpio V.

Could I get the GR Toys Carcharodontosaurus with the PNSO Zhuchengtyrannus.

Then maybe the PNSO Zhuchengtyrannus with the Safari Ltd. Qianzhousaurus?
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

Halichoeres

avatar_Skorpio V. @Skorpio V. Not exactly a proper photo shoot, but here's a quick couple of shots of the shelf that has the PNSO Zhuchengtyrannus and GR Toys Carcharodontosaurus. I also have the Safari Qianzhousaurus, if I get time later this week I can try to snap some more.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

SRF

Great pictures avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres. I think the first pictures give a nice view on how the probably best theropods from both PNSO and GR Toys compare.
But today, I'm just being father

Skorpio V.

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 15, 2022, 07:09:23 AMavatar_Skorpio V. @Skorpio V. maybe these will be more helpful:
Spoiler

[close]

Wow, amazing photos! Thank you!

Man, if GR's Carchar was just a smidge smaller, it'd fair a lot better with other figures (EoFauna's Giga, PNSO's Wilson and this).
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

Concavenator

Could anyone get me a shot of the PNSO Atopodentatus with either of the following?

Eofauna Triceratops
Eofauna Deinotherium
PNSO Borealopelta
PNSO Yutyrannus
GR Toys Dicraeosaurus
Safari Ichthyosaurus
Safari Deinonychus

Really, just with one of these would be fine. I like the PNSO Atopodentatus and I find it to be an interesting creature, but I'm fearing it's a bit bigger than I would like.

Leyster

"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Concavenator

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: