News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: SidB on January 06, 2023, 10:16:03 PM
Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on January 06, 2023, 06:59:26 PMThe little Sister of my Girlfriend gifted me the Papo Brachiosaurus and Papo Triceratops. I never would have bought them myself, but especially the Sauropod is an impressive Figure, for a JP based Figure i normally am not interested in. And Heavy. And i sometimes forget the amount of Detail and Paintapp on these (now quite old) Figures.

I was really surprised. They are not cheap! A classic "We are not going to buy gifts this year. Again. like the last years." Situation, where i was doing like said. Others clearly not :D
If you feel so inclined, avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs , check out my repaint thread. I had the Triceratops repainted (gave up on Papo ever doing that) and modified the Brachio - moved the external nares and modified the front feet. I know that you like to improve these type of critters.

Your Thread and the Custom Brachiosaurus came into my head instantly in that very Moment of getting them :D I even told them about these Modifications. Like a hyped up 12 year old :D Hehe

Fenestra

Received Rebor's "Extinction" today. I'm very pleased. It's bigger then I thought and it has some weight to it too.

Carnoking

Looks good, and love the scratching Velociraptor!

Mellow Stego

Pnso just keeps improving.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

SidB

Nice color blend with the fore and background, avatar_Mellow Stego @Mellow Stego.

SenSx

This beauty just arrived on Friday.
I don't know why it is so overlooked, the thing is big and beautiful and will go along nicely with the other 1/10 Iron Studio Velociraptors.
It is expansive, but for that size and quality, I think the price is still ok.
It's my favorite of the Blue 1/10 Velociraptor coming.
I only collect figures from the first JP trilogy as I hate JW, but I'm making an exception on JW Velociraptor as they look so cool.
Sad the others of the crew from Prime 1 share the same pose, only with mouth closed for some.

I'm awaiting the LW tiger Velociraptor, and hope they will do the same treatment with the JP3 ones.

AcroSauroTaurus

Not much, but there aren't many Jurassic items I'm interested in anymore.
Jurassic World Dominion Ian Malcolm and Velociraptor

Jurassic World Hammond Collection Dilophosaurus

Jurassic World Hammond Collection Triceratops

Jurassic World Dino Trackers Kronosaurus
I am the Dinosaur King!

MLMjp

SidB

My PNSO Suchomimus arrived by mail today at my home in Toronto from China - only took three weeks, even at Christmas time holiday season, so that was very good. The figure is as good in hand as advertised.

It quickly found a home on my spinosaurid collection shelf, in company with its PNSO stable mates (Spinosaurus (3, including the mini)), "Siamosaurus", as well as the Favorite Baryonyx.

SidB

BTW, the two pterosaurs in the display unit are the Vitae Zhejiangopterus (flying) and PNSO Guidraco (perched). On the shelf below there is a glimpse of a Papo Pteranodon (whose teeth I have carefully removed).

DragonRider02

(Belated) Birthday present from my aunt- BOTM Zuniceratops and JW Mosasaurus plushie

Bokisaurus

Nice new additions everyone!
S @SidB i really likes you diorama display.
My suchumimus should arrive anytime soon and I can't wait! It looks amazing!😃

MLMjp

You guys are making me envious of those Suchomimus...

I wish I had some cash left for some PNSO figures...

Paleo Flo

A cool figure. Maybe too pricey for me
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

SidB

Quote from: Bokisaurus on January 10, 2023, 05:58:28 PMNice new additions everyone!
S @SidB i really likes you diorama display.
My suchumimus should arrive anytime soon and I can't wait! It looks amazing!😃
It is, the pictures tell the truth. Yes the diorama showcases its saurian denizens nicely, I believe. Thanks.

SidB

avatar_Paleo Flo @Paleo Flo and avatar_MLMjp @MLMjp , my little secret is that I've cut down my acquisitions of other figures quite sharply, just the few that I really like and usually not too expensive. This has allowed me to get these PNSOs without declaring bankruptcy. For me, quality over quantity.

Fembrogon

Since everyone's already talking about Suchomimus, I guess now's as good a time as any to say my order from avatar_Dan @Dan arrived this afternoon!

It's a beaut, for sure.
I also had a box of Sega & Happinet figures arrive from Mercari; they're looking a bit scuffed and warped, but they're pretty charming all the same.

SenSx

Guys I'm not getting tired of watching all those PNSO Suchomimus pics, can't wait to have mine, we finally got a good Suchomimus figure it took ages...

SidB=> I love your diorama as well, there is no way I could do that at my place and still have room for all my figures  ;D

TooOldForDinosaurs

Received this absoluetly stunning set today by SenSen studio. Blown away by the intricate sculpting detail and paint application. Outstanding job by an artist I have admired for long but never been able to acquire a piece of. This is only part A of a the full river diorama (as shown in spoiler). Unfortunately part B exceeds my price limit. More pictures will follow in my collection thread :)

Spoiler
[close]

ceratopsian

SenSen's works are always so convincing and life-like.  I'm hoping he continues doing several small-size models a year.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: