News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Schleich - New for 2023

Started by Flaffy, July 30, 2022, 05:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renecito

Rumoured 2024 list:

Dinosaurs
15039 Nanotyrannus
15040 Mamenchisaurus
15041 Mamenchisaurus Baby
15042 Shonisaurus
15043 Sinosauropteryx
15044 Megalosaur
15045 Apatosaurus
15046 Archaeopteryx
15047 Dromaeosaur
42647 Research Of Dinosaur Fossils
42648 The Nest Of Maiasaura (Only Eggs)

Farm and Wild Life:

Spoiler
Wild Life
14869 Cassowary
14870 African Buffalo
14871 African Buffalo Calf
14872 Giant Salamander
14873 Bactrian Camel
14874 Andean Condor
14875 Douc Langur
14876 Marmot
14877 Armadillo
14878 Coyote
42630 Asian Elephant Herd
(One Female Elephant With Three Calves)
42631 Small Parrot Combination
(Lovebird, Pacific Parrotlet, Budgerigar)

Farm Life
13976 Rhine Goose
13977 Chow
13978 Corgi
13979 Black-boned Chicken
13980 ¿Babe? (Sheep-pig)
13981 ¿Babe y Puerquito? (Sheep-pig Piglet)
13982 Angora Rabbit
13983 Merino Ram
13984 Merino Ewe
13985 Merino Lamb
42642 Drinking Milk Ragdoll Cats
42643 Working Milker (Milker With Cow)
[close]

From Paleofiguras.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Dinoxels

Why does every company suddenly want to make Nanotyrannus? Also-"Megalosaur" and "Dromaeosaur" ?
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

SpartanSquat

This leak is suppose to be 2024 dinos.

Flaffy

Very interesting... Keeping my expectations low of course O:-)

Shonisaurus excites me the most, but with a huge amount of caution considering how their Mosasaurus turned out. :P

Takama

I think that the Megalosaur and Dromaeosaur are mistraslations for Megalosaurus and Dromaeosaurus, but i could be wrong.

If im right, this looks like an interesting lineup. If these rumors are true.

postsaurischian

:D  Oh! A Giant Salamander. Let's see. Some of their extant animals are pretty good.
      This would be the first Giant Salamander in my collection, not being made by an Asian company.

Libraraptor

I expect some epic fails.  :))

Gwangi

As much as I want a good Megalosaurus I'm afraid to be optimistic here. Although Schleich does surprise us. I'm quite pleased with this year's Gastonia.

The giant salamander is an exciting prospect. Schleich's extant animals are usually more competent than the extinct ones.

suspsy

Yeah, I'm more excited about a giant salamander than anything else on that list. Schleich did a fine job with their blue poison frog this year. Another amphibian would be great.

Apatosaurus strikes me as somewhat redundant given that Schleich already released Brontosaurus a couple of years ago.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Nyrorosaurus

Wonder if the Archaeopteryx will be a repaint if their old one or a new sculpt

ceratopsian

Perhaps they can't go too wrong with the Maiasaura nest?!

Concavenator

Normally I would look forward to seeing new figures of Sinosauropteryx, Archaeopteryx and Shonisaurus, but this is Schleich we are talking about... If they're even decent I'll be surprised.

Sim

I quite like Schleich's Archaeopteryx, something I never thought I'd say!  I doubt the new Archaeopteryx figure will be the same as the existing one as Schleich has never re-used mini figures for their mainline figure, that's what happened with their Dimorphodon.  I'm expecting the new Schleich Archaeopteryx to lack the sickle claw, but if it has it I might get it!

I find it hard to imagine Schleich messing up Sinosauropteryx and Shonisaurus, so I'm cautiously optimistic for those two!  The dromaeosaur and megalosaur are intriguing, perhaps Schleich is finally going to make a Velociraptor based on the real animal!  I don't understand why so many companies are making Nanotyrannus lately...  Just, why bother with an invalid species?

Takama

As For The Nannotyrannus    I think Schleich is one of those Companys that just choses a few random dinosaurs from a Hat, and call it a year

Why do you think we got the Dubious Augustinia?

I Dont think some thoght was put into chooseing what gets made, and if there is,   its not as Educated as the likes of Safari,   or CollecTA

PrimevalRaptor

A giant salamander would be really cool given most of the ones (or all of them?) out there are Japanese miniatures and their track record with amphibians is WAY better than dinosaurs so...fingers crossed.
I still have the old Shonisaurus and ever since it released it's been one of my favorites, even if it's now outdated. I would like to hope a new one would be able to step up to that legacy...but this IS Schleich and I still keep seeing their Mosasaurus in stores and just wonder what happened there.
Sinosauropteryx, Mamenchisaurus, Megalosaurus and Dromaeosaurus would also be intriguing but I'll keep expectations low, most of new Schleich releases really hit that "I'll wait to see them in person but then they don't quite do it for me" feel even if I was excited for the species.

Blade-of-the-Moon

It's Schleich so I'm not holding my breath lol

Takama

Stegotyranno420

11 year old me would be crazy over this...I am glad I developed dignity in the previous years.

SenSx

I want Megalosaurus and Shonisaurus so bad, but why does it have to be from Schleich ?

I also wanted that Gallimimus, not anymore...

Paleo Flo

Megalosaurus...one of my alltime favs. I'm looking forward to this...even it's potentially coming from Schleich.  ::)
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: