News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu - New for 2023

Started by Sturisoma, November 12, 2022, 11:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: blnadal on September 17, 2023, 05:32:15 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 17, 2023, 04:10:09 AM
Quote from: blnadal on September 17, 2023, 03:39:40 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 15, 2023, 04:03:12 AM
Quote from: blnadal on September 10, 2023, 06:04:10 AMI'd like to see a comparison between this new Rexy and W-Dragon's Indominus

Here we go. Oddly my Red Rex came in first today.

Thanks!!
I thought Rexy would be bigger, but they look good in scale

I think it's pretty close, Rexy actually looks smaller in JW as she's so thin almost malnourished?  I think had she been this beefy the Indominus would have had more of a fight on it's claws even without the Mosa and Blue's help.
Totally!
For me, 1.0 was from JW and this new is from JP

Honestly? 1.0 is better than JW. lol Since this new one "dethroned" her from my primary display she's hanging out with my Buck now.

Joliezac

Does anyone know all the online shops where you can get Nanmu's dragon soul line? I really really want the JP3 raptors but I always miss out on Dragon Soul releases. I know about Bigbadtoystore, Everythingdinosaur, and lanatime. I've ordered from all 3 shops. Do you know if they will put you on a waitlist?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Joliezac on September 18, 2023, 03:42:45 AMDoes anyone know all the online shops where you can get Nanmu's dragon soul line? I really really want the JP3 raptors but I always miss out on Dragon Soul releases. I know about Bigbadtoystore, Everythingdinosaur, and lanatime. I've ordered from all 3 shops. Do you know if they will put you on a waitlist?

You can ask them, it's pretty hit and miss.

Carnoking

Sugo toys had it up for pre order but it's already sold out. You can put your email in in case someone cancels

Over9K

Quote from: Doyouthinkhesaurus Rex on September 16, 2023, 07:15:48 AMA couple of useful things I noticed when using BBTS:

When you click on an individual product you can select how many copies you want to buy under quantity. You can use this to figure out how many copies are left of a specific product.

If you click the Nanmu Studio link under the product name it will list Nanmu products generally in the order of how many copies are left. So the top of the list tends to have the most copies while the bottom has the least or is sold out. For instance right now there are 24 copies of the Blackrock Trex available at the top of the list. Towards the bottom of the list is the baryonyx with only one copy left.

WHOA. That's kinda cool! Looks to me like "24" is the upper limit for the system, so when they're saying there are 24 in inventory, there may actually be more.

Furthermore, you can do the same thing with Pre-orders, to see how many slots they have left before a Pre-order closes!

Interesting that they have way more slots open for the Brown rex V3 than any of the others, with the RedV3 being nearly sold out. Did they order way, way more of the Brown, or is the Red crushing the sales?

Now, I'm going to spend all damn day checking products to see how many are in stock!

Over9K

Quote from: BlueKrono on September 16, 2023, 07:32:34 AMWhen I click on Nanmu it brings me to a page where they're all sorted by Bestselling. You can change the Sort By option, but number available isn't one of the options it gives me.

Go to an item's page, and then click the arrow next to "Quantity", as if you're going to add more than one item to your cart. When the menu pops down, it tells you how many of that item are available.

dragon53

blnadal

Over9K

dragon53

dragon53

Carnoking

Lana has the Raptor sets up for pre-order. With only 300 made I decided to jump on one quick. Went for the Summer variant as I like the Sorna aesthetics of the base and the stalking pose of the female feels more befitting of my favorite raptor design from the franchise!

https://lanatime-shop.com/collections/nanmu-studio/products/nanmusodraptor

SenSx

Quote from: Carnoking on October 04, 2023, 10:58:38 PMLana has the Raptor sets up for pre-order. With only 300 made I decided to jump on one quick. Went for the Summer variant as I like the Sorna aesthetics of the base and the stalking pose of the female feels more befitting of my favorite raptor design from the franchise!

Alwready sold out haha
Could not purchase them without the certitude they would be big enough to fit with the 1/10 Iron Studio ones.
Even from Nanmu, they are probably smaller in 1/15.

Carnoking

Quote from: SenSx on October 05, 2023, 08:08:46 AM
Quote from: Carnoking on October 04, 2023, 10:58:38 PMLana has the Raptor sets up for pre-order. With only 300 made I decided to jump on one quick. Went for the Summer variant as I like the Sorna aesthetics of the base and the stalking pose of the female feels more befitting of my favorite raptor design from the franchise!

Alwready sold out haha
Could not purchase them without the certitude they would be big enough to fit with the 1/10 Iron Studio ones.
Even from Nanmu, they are probably smaller in 1/15.

Glad I got my order in! I'm sure BBTS, Sugo Toys, ED and the like won't be far behind but at least getting it from Lana means they might think about me for future limited edition Nanmu orders  :))

Joliezac

I happened to see them post that they were available on Instagram yesterday. So I was able to get the summer version. They told me they would let me know when they were available via email but never sent anything, so I'm very happy I was able to grab one anyways. The female raptor is my favorite raptor from JP.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I looked at them the entire piece is just under 12" wide?  It's ok looking, the quills missing on the male and the pose really put me off though.

Carnoking

I can live without the quills seeing as something that fine at this scale probably would have just arrived broken off anyway. Unless they explored some material akin to their recent Carnotaurus arms but perhaps they decided not to bother seeing as such a feature would just create a different issue for paint variants, in this case a female with quills.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on October 05, 2023, 07:12:22 PMI can live without the quills seeing as something that fine at this scale probably would have just arrived broken off anyway. Unless they explored some material akin to their recent Carnotaurus arms but perhaps they decided not to bother seeing as such a feature would just create a different issue for paint variants, in this case a female with quills.

Possibly, I've seen several ways they could have done it though, heck I could probably do it myself.   I just have so much I'm looking for reasons not to buy something more than anything.  There are Prime 1 JP3 Raptors coming too..

SenSx

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 05, 2023, 10:02:42 PM
Quote from: Carnoking on October 05, 2023, 07:12:22 PMI can live without the quills seeing as something that fine at this scale probably would have just arrived broken off anyway. Unless they explored some material akin to their recent Carnotaurus arms but perhaps they decided not to bother seeing as such a feature would just create a different issue for paint variants, in this case a female with quills.

Possibly, I've seen several ways they could have done it though, heck I could probably do it myself.   I just have so much I'm looking for reasons not to buy something more than anything.  There are Prime 1 JP3 Raptors coming too..

Did Prime 1 announce anything ?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SenSx on October 07, 2023, 10:37:16 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 05, 2023, 10:02:42 PM

Did Prime 1 announce anything ?

JP3 Raptor statues but they haven't went up for preorder yet

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: