News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: vampiredesign on October 18, 2023, 06:10:59 AMI have seen many friends' lists, some of which are already in the development progress. It may even appear this year. There are currently no plans for fish, more dinosaurs. Thank you very much.

Well, can't blame a guy for trying. I just hope the megalodon doesn't remain your only aquatic animal forever! (I'm not counting Spinosaurus)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

darth daniel

My wishlist, mostly focussed on Sauropods. Thanks in advance for consideration!  ^-^

- Shunosaurus
- Euhelopus
- Turiasaurus
- Rapetosaurus
- Lessemsaurus
- Vulcanodon
- Isisaurus
- Plateosaurus
- Gigantoraptor
- any Hadrosaur

John

I would like to see Haolonggood's take on
Chasmosaurus belli
Centrosaurus apertus
Triceratops prorsus
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

SenSx

Hello, here is my list:

- Dilophosaurus
- Maip Macrothorax

(But it seems both are planned)

- Gigantoraptor
(One of the largest theropod, and the largest oviraptor and still no figure ?)

- Ceratosaurus
(This famous Jurassic dinosaur still needs a good representation with lips)

- Shantungosaurus
(Because all we got is the PNSO which isn't great to me, from the pose to the color...)

Some marine ones:

- Shastatosaurus

- Leedsichthys

Concavenator

avatar_SenSx @SenSx Not a Maip that's planned, but a Megaraptor.

Abstractasaurus

Long-time lurker and collector, but the opportunity to share my wishlist was too tempting.

I do want to add that I am impressed more and more by the dedication to keeping customers happy and giving them what they want by HAOLONGGOOD, on top of striving to remain scientifically accurate and creating stunning figures. All I can say is thank you V @vampiredesign

As for my wishlist...

Stegosaurus ungulatus
Shantungosaurus
Futalognkosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Kosmoceratops
Amargasaurus
Styracosaurus
Kentrosaurus
Parasaurolophus walkeri
Olorotitan
Lambeosaurus lambei
Magnapaulia laticauda
Charonosaurus jiayinensis
Suchomimus
Albertosaurus

And excitedly awaiting edmontosaurus

thebermuda303

Quote from: vampiredesign on October 18, 2023, 03:27:20 AM^-^  The work has been ongoing, but it is temporarily not announced, and there are new products available this year.
I am here to collect everyone's wish list for next year.^-^.It is best to be a species over 5 meters tall.

Would love to see any fauna from Nemegt formation, any species of Tarchia, saurolophus angustirostris and Tarbosaurus bataar come to my mind. Would love to see them! When it comes to other dinos, Teratophoneus and coronasaurus would be a great additions.

Sim

Quote from: thebermuda303 on October 19, 2023, 07:23:11 PMWhen it comes to other dinos, Teratophoneus and coronasaurus would be a great additions.
Coronosaurus/Centrosaurus brinkmani would probably be spectacular from Haolonggood.  I'm interested in having one.

Carnoking

Tenontosaurus could be interesting

Fembrogon

Thanks again for your and the company's continued work, V @vampiredesign; Haolonggood's releases have been among the best highlights of this collecting year.
Here are a few dinosaurs off the top of my head I'd be interested in, which I think could reasonably done around your preferred scale:

• Deinocheirus
  • Gallimimus
  • Gigantoraptor
  • Saltasaurus
  • Isisaurus
  • Nigersaurus
  • Muttaburrasaurus
  • Lurdusaurus
  • Chasmosaurus
  • Centrosaurus
  • Torosaurus

I'm sorry to hear there aren't more fish planned, but in case other aquatic life could be eligible for consideration:

• Shonisaurus
  • Cymbospondylus
  • Rhomaeleosaurus
  • Kaikaifilu

I look forward to future announcements!

Paleo Flo

Chasmosaurus
Plateosaurus
Centrosaurus
Kentrosaurus
Wiehenvenator
Eustreptospondylus
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

shahinos

Apart from Ouranosaurus and Suchomimus, anything from the Elrhaz formation!

Flaffy

Herbivores are HLG's strong suite, so definitely would like to see more! Apparently there's a new Nigersaurus paper coming out in the near future with newly described material (i.e. potentially updated proportions and/or features), so I'm hoping V @vampiredesign can reference this paper in the future if they ever decide to make the infamous vaccum-mouth sauropod.

EDIT: From insider sources, Nigersaurus allegedly "got even uglier", so this is gonna be interesting!

Halichoeres

Just want to re-highlight some suggestions from others that I would almost certainly buy, even if I didn't suggest them myself.

Camptosaurus
Cymbospondylus
Euhelopus
Gallimimus
Gigantoraptor
Kaikaifilu
Lessemsaurus
Lurdusaurus
Muttaburrasaurus
Rhomaleosaurus
Shonisaurus
Tenontosaurus
Plateosaurus
Rapetosaurus
Turiasaurus
Vulcanodon
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

bmathison1972

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 20, 2023, 08:21:11 PMJust want to re-highlight some suggestions from others that I would almost certainly buy, even if I didn't suggest them myself.

Camptosaurus
Cymbospondylus
Euhelopus
Gallimimus
Gigantoraptor
Kaikaifilu
Lessemsaurus
Lurdusaurus
Muttaburrasaurus
Rhomaleosaurus
Shonisaurus
Tenontosaurus
Plateosaurus
Rapetosaurus
Turiasaurus
Vulcanodon

I'd probably buy these too as I don't have any of these in my collection LOL. Unless another company made them first... hint hint, wink wink  ;)  8) hehe

Wally-217

I'd really love to see Haolonggood take a crack at some pseudosuchians. Sillosuchus at least is in the right size range and is sorely lacking any representation. Desmatosuchus is in a similar range to some of their Thyreophorans. Fasolasuchus and maybe even a phytosaur like Smilosuchus if they're not too small. I'd also second a good prosauropod.

Jorgesaurus

Stegosaurus ungulatus, tuojiangosaurus, apatosaurus, brachiosaurus, amargasaurus, ankylosaurus, eotriceratops, edmontosaurus, corythosaurus, maiasaura, dreadnogthus, alamosaurus, vulcanodon and cetiosaurus

Blade-of-the-Moon

I just want the Alamosaurus as I don't have one yet.

Quiversaurus

A HLG rendition of Lambeosaurus, Tsintaosaurus and Olorotitan would be superb I feel, based on their track record with herbivores. Then we could build herds together with PNSO's versions...

Sim

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: