News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampiredesign

megaraptor 。I'll be up tomorrow. Having lips. I hope everyone can enjoy it.

Bread

Quote from: vampiredesign on November 08, 2023, 11:41:01 AMmegaraptor 。I'll be up tomorrow. Having lips. I hope everyone can enjoy it.
You all do not disappoint! Here it is the Megaraptor with lips!

SidB

Such an unique theropod! I'm thrilled to see this figure become an actuality. Well done, Haolonggood and V @vampiredesign !

Primeval12

I keep saying "this is gonna my first HalLongGood" with every release but I think this *WILL* be. I love megaraptorans and I need a proper Megaraptor.

thomasw100

So when will the large Alamosaurus come out? Still this year?

vampiredesign

Alamosaurus  This year in China.The paint plan is currently being designed, but the surprise prepared earlier still needs to be continued." It "is on many friends' wish lists^-^

Pinbacker

Quote from: Bread on November 08, 2023, 12:01:04 PM
Quote from: vampiredesign on November 08, 2023, 11:41:01 AMmegaraptor 。I'll be up tomorrow. Having lips. I hope everyone can enjoy it.

I love the pose...what an absolutely gorgeous model. Now it's time to angst for a few days over which color variant to order (a Haolonggood tradtion).

bmathison1972

Large bipedal theropods are my least favorite group of dinos, so I don't collect them as often (except for the PNSO Therizinosaurus, they are all Wild Safari figures), but I dunno, this might be my first Haolonggood theropod  ;)

postsaurischian

:)  Where does that picture come from?
 They look really good running as a duo. It might be the first time I'm getting both colour variants :-\ .

bmathison1972

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 08, 2023, 01:41:33 PM:)  Where does that picture come from?
 They look really good running as a duo. It might be the first time I'm getting both colour variants :-\ .

If I end up getting it, I favor the reddish version.

Quiversaurus

Quote from: vampiredesign on November 08, 2023, 01:25:41 PMAlamosaurus  This year in China.The paint plan is currently being designed, but the surprise prepared earlier still needs to be continued." It "is on many friends' wish lists^-^

This, together with the Megaraptor release, has gotten me super hyped. I wonder which species is being released as a "surprise"!

The lips on the Megaraptor look great, and wow, that pose...

thomasw100

Quote from: vampiredesign on November 08, 2023, 01:25:41 PMAlamosaurus  This year in China.The paint plan is currently being designed, but the surprise prepared earlier still needs to be continued." It "is on many friends' wish lists^-^

Hi there, thank you very much for the answer, I am so excited about this large Alamosaurus. And now I am really getting curious about this surprise that is on many wish lists.

Georassic

Between Haolonggood and PNSO, it's going to be an expensive Fall for this collector.

suspsy

I'm going to wait for additional and hopefully better images before making a blog announcement about the Megaraptor. Hopefully they'll come soon!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Dusty Wren

You know, I'm extremely burned out on theropods this year, but this guy is pretty charming. It's a well-executed version of an unusual genus. This one might be my first Haolonggood, too.
Check out my customs thread!

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Quote from: Bread on November 08, 2023, 12:01:04 PM

That looks absolutely incredible, V @vampiredesign you and your team have knocked it out of the park with this one!

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Concavenator

Megaraptor is available now!

V @vampiredesign Could we expect any more surprises this year?

Abobo

Pliosaurking

Beautiful models, well done V @vampiredesign and Haolonggood on these 2!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: