News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

J

Potential well known dinosaurs for Mojo Fun

Started by john2xtheman, December 03, 2012, 08:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What well known dinosaurs do you want to see from Mojo Fun?

Ceratosaurus nasicornis
12 (16.2%)
Styracosaurus albertensis
5 (6.8%)
Diplodocus longus
8 (10.8%)
Dilophosaurus wetherilli
6 (8.1%)
Lambeosaurus lambei
18 (24.3%)
Lambeosaurus magnicristatus
11 (14.9%)
Archaeopteryx lithographica
17 (23%)
Tyrannosaurus rex
6 (8.1%)
Triceratops horridus
3 (4.1%)
Ankylosaurus magniventris
1 (1.4%)
Giraffatitan brancai
5 (6.8%)
Stegosaurus stenops
4 (5.4%)
Iguanodon bernissartensis
11 (14.9%)
Baryonyx walkeri
21 (28.4%)
Deinonychus antirhhopus
9 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 74

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

tyrantqueen

Is there any news about these dinosaurs from Mojo? I don't mean to sound like a nagger, just wondering how things are progressing.

John

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 01, 2013, 01:00:29 PM
Is there any news about these dinosaurs from Mojo? I don't mean to sound like a nagger, just wondering how things are progressing.
Holy crap,I've been gone for longer than I thought!I just now noticed this post here...
Last I heard,James (I think that's his name) who runs Mojo said he would get back to us with a better idea of how to go about these polls to choose what we want to see (particularly in the prehistoric mammal one where he wanted to separate the sea going ones from the land based ones in another separate poll).But that was in December,and we still haven't heard back from him yet.Who knows,maybe he changed his mind about this whole thing.
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: John on April 16, 2013, 09:13:01 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 01, 2013, 01:00:29 PM
Holy crap,I've been gone for longer than I thought!I just now noticed this post here...
Last I heard,James (I think that's his name) who runs Mojo said he would get back to us with a better idea of how to go about these polls to choose what we want to see (particularly in the prehistoric mammal one where he wanted to separate the sea going ones from the land based ones in another separate poll).But that was in December,and we still haven't heard back from him yet.Who knows,maybe he changed his mind about this whole thing.
What a shame :(

Takama

I check another forum were he sign up on. (STS)  acording to that, he hasent been on since December (same goes for this forum).  im sure he is pretty busy, I dont plan on giveing up hope just yet

Concavenator

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

suchomimus

Iguanodon and Lambe because they are pretty simple and much can be learnt from previous figures.

Is there any hope this poll will be considered for 2016? Because 2015...*sighs*

croatasaurus

Even if there's no Tarbosaurus,I'd like to see him in Mojo fun.
Suggest:
T-rex
Diplodocus
Baryonix

pylraster

Well, looks like despite all the suggestions, Mojo still failed big time. I'm not even surprised anymore.

triceratops83

Quote from: pylraster on February 06, 2015, 03:44:50 PM
Well, looks like despite all the suggestions, Mojo still failed big time. I'm not even surprised anymore.

Yeah, I certainly don't think we should encourage them to do more dinosaurs. Let's just keep pushing for Cenozoic genera, they excel at that. In fact, if they keep going in that direction they might earn themselves a reputation as the best prehistoric mammal toy line ever.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

pylraster

It's a shame... I really liked their modern animals. I wish they stepped up their game.

terrorchicken

they should definitely focus on mammals, its their strongest category....
Id like to see more Pleistocene megafauna from Australia to complement their thylacine.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.