News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Suspsy's Collection

Started by suspsy, November 22, 2012, 08:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachyrhinosaurus

Looks like a nice-sized place. I'm sure it will be impressive.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

This is my modest Battat collection. Hope that changes in the future.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: suspsy on September 12, 2016, 03:18:19 PM

Get them as long as they are out there :)

suspsy

Quote from: Lanthanotus on September 12, 2016, 09:05:25 PM

Get them as long as they are out there :)

I wish now that I'd gotten the Cryolophosaurus when I had the chance. Not interested in any of the other ones that have been released though.

Bokisaurus

Nice, I am still hunting for that Para and Stego to complete the re-release set

suspsy

I've had a couple of chances to buy the Stegosaurus, but the eight spikes just ruin it for me. Same with the lack of plumage on the Nanshiungosaurus.

suspsy

Dilopho

Quote from: suspsy on September 13, 2016, 10:15:01 PM
Subflooring!

For some reason it is really interesting to see your house come together, suspster!  ^-^
Your parents are probably relieved to get their stairs back haha!  ;)

suspsy

Having finally purchased the Papo Baryonyx (courtesy of a 20% coupon at Mastermind Toys), I figured I'd finally take a photo of all my Papo toys, on my own staircase this time!  :D

Lanthanotus

Nice collection, suspy.... for some nostalgic reason I also like that carpeted staircase :D

suspsy

I've always liked carpeted stairs (having grown up in a house with them), although it means that some dinosaur figures have difficulty remaining standing!

Gwangi

I was hoping we might get an update on your dinosaur room. How's it coming along?

I don't care for carpeted stairs, only because I don't want to vacuum them.

suspsy

Unfortunately, there has been an infuriating delay involving the tiles (or sudden lack thereof) for the basement bathroom. My wife and I have to pick out a new design sometime this week. Or rather, she'll pick out whatever design she likes and I'll enthusiastically agree with her. As it stands, I don't think our basement will be finished until sometime in November. Such are the joys of being a home owner.  :(

On a positive note, I've come into possession of a second wooden display cabinet from my sister. :)

And yes, vacuuming those stairs is annoying. Which reminds me, I need to do that tomorrow afternoon.

Gwangi

Yes, being a home owner has its pros and cons. One con being that you're completely responsible for it. One pro being you can build a dinosaur room.  :P If I wasn't a home owner I wouldn't be able to fill my basement with 25 reptiles, a few aquariums, amphibians, and an assortment of other animals INCLUDING their offspring and live food. But then the sump pump died and I had to replace that or risk flooding all of those animals, so there is that too.

Truthfully I'm not much of a fan of carpet in general. It's nice to walk on but it freaks me out wondering what's deep down in there. Especially with two dogs, two cats, and a toddler bringing in who-knows-what.

Takama

I dream of haveing a Home with a Basement to contain everything i have, from my Collections of Toys to my Collection of Video Games.

Im so jealous that you get a basement to do just that Suspy.     Im so mentally challenged that theirs no way i can own a home.

Jose S.M.

Nice papo collection. I hope we can get to see that dinosaur room soon, and that everything in your house keep going well. And Gwangi that's quite a little zoo you got, I only have 3 aquariums but i'm not allowed to have reptiles while i'm living at my parents house.

Gwangi

Quote from: Joe289 on October 04, 2016, 05:02:47 AM
Nice papo collection. I hope we can get to see that dinosaur room soon, and that everything in your house keep going well. And Gwangi that's quite a little zoo you got, I only have 3 aquariums but i'm not allowed to have reptiles while i'm living at my parents house.

It was basically the same with me, which is why once I reached 18 I booked it out of my mother's house.  :)

Jose S.M.

I lived alone from 18-25 but I was forced to come back and now i'm wainting until my partner pays his mother's house move to our own place. But it was worst when I was living on my own because at my aparment building it wasn't allowed any kind of pet. I kept a betta fish in a 5 gallon tank but that was the biggest I could.

suspsy

That's very cool that you own so many reptiles, Gwangi. I'm terribly fond of them myself, but my wife is the polar opposite. So no lizards or snakes for me!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: