News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

mb-cg creations

Started by mb-cg, December 03, 2012, 07:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

AsmI pointed out,I highly doubt I could afford any of these resin mits,but for Allosaurus myself,I could just wait Carnegie releases a new one.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Concavenator on February 07, 2014, 07:05:13 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 07, 2014, 06:39:15 AM
Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on February 07, 2014, 06:35:03 AM
Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on February 07, 2014, 03:24:39 AM
I believe Mb stated he had a few projects that were taking him away from Shapeways for a bit, and then his plan was to work on the Pegomastax a bit. So it might be a bit, based on his comments before he is able to visit some of the new requests, if I read his responses correctly
Thanks for the tip, amargasaurus.  ;D
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 07, 2014, 05:07:19 AM
Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on February 07, 2014, 02:00:58 AM
Mb-cg, if I may be so bold, I have a couple of requests:
Can I personally commission another pose of the beautiful Spinosaurus; an attacking pose (head lowered, bellowing, etc.)? This would make me  ;D.
Additionally, on Blade's behalf, are you thinking about doing an Allosaurus? This would probably make him  ;D .
Anyways, great work, as always, on your models.

That I would..thanks for thinking of me !
Anytime, Blade.  ;)
Plus, it's not that hard to predict...just ask for an Allosaurus! A BIG ONE.  ;D
I wouldn't mind a big Allosaurus either...but MB tends to favour smaller scales (not that there's anything wrong with that) :)

Imagine if Manuel did a large Allosaurus (or allosauroid) resin kit for Dan's Dinosaurs...that would be a dream come true :o
Allosaurus is great...but what about Saurophaganax?  ;)

Just put a 1:40 A.Fragilis with some smaller pieces and bingo ! lol

mb-cg

Hello everyone, I've been busy lately so I had no time to write here. I have some illustrations I did with my 3d models that I haven't shown and I think you will like it, so I will post them here soon :D

Quote from: Bokisaurus on February 02, 2014, 12:20:11 AM
Got them finally and they are beautiful models!
Centrosaur, Baryonyx both at 1:40 and Turiasaurus at 1:72 ( still big)
With CollectA's Argentinosaurus for comparison. Can't wait to paint them  ^-^

Thanks a lot for the photos Bokisaurus  :D

Quote from: alexeratops on February 07, 2014, 03:19:01 AM
I too have a request. :)

?

That, my friend, would be, ehem, sick. :))

I didn't know it, looks like a creature from the Lord of the Rings  :D

I believe Mb stated he had a few projects that were taking him away from Shapeways for a bit, and then his plan was to work on the Pegomastax a bit. So it might be a bit, based on his comments before he is able to visit some of the new requests, if I read his responses correctly

I've finished recently one of my projects, but there are still two left  :-\  :D

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 07, 2014, 04:49:05 AM
Dan mentioned something about wanting to get support for commissioning some work from Manuel B for his dinosaur line. So, we could see a resin kit from him in future...

Dan talked to me about the possibility of collaborating with Dan's Dinosaurs and it would be great. I'm looking forward to finish my other projects and if finally it's possible, I will be open to your suggestions and obviously Dan's opinion to choose the dinosaur.

jtn144

I would love to see you produce an Acro for Dan's line.

alexeratops

Quote from: mb-cg on February 27, 2014, 12:21:03 AM
Hello everyone, I've been busy lately so I had no time to write here. I have some illustrations I did with my 3d models that I haven't shown and I think you will like it, so I will post them here soon :D

Quote from: Bokisaurus on February 02, 2014, 12:20:11 AM
Got them finally and they are beautiful models!
Centrosaur, Baryonyx both at 1:40 and Turiasaurus at 1:72 ( still big)
With CollectA's Argentinosaurus for comparison. Can't wait to paint them  ^-^

Thanks a lot for the photos Bokisaurus  :D

Quote from: alexeratops on February 07, 2014, 03:19:01 AM
I too have a request. :)

?

That, my friend, would be, ehem, sick. :))

I didn't know it, looks like a creature from the Lord of the Rings  :D

I've finished recently one of my projects, but there are still two left  :-\  :D

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 07, 2014, 04:49:05 AM
Dan mentioned something about wanting to get support for commissioning some work from Manuel B for his dinosaur line. So, we could see a resin kit from him in future...

Dan talked to me about the possibility of collaborating with Dan's Dinosaurs and it would be great. I'm looking forward to finish my other projects and if finally it's possible, I will be open to your suggestions and obviously Dan's opinion to choose the dinosaur.

Yeah, it's a new discovery, it' okay if you didn't know. :)
like a bantha!

mb-cg

Here is one of the illustrations I mentioned before, the Spinoaurus:

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wow..yeah that's pretty cool. Better than most dino-docus .

tyrantqueen

http://cpdinosaurs.org/library/359

Looks like Manuel Bejarano's models were featured on the Crystal Palace website.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 07, 2014, 02:38:41 AM

Looks like Manuel Bejarano's models were featured on the Crystal Palace website.

Cool ! Reminds me I STILL need to get those too.. :/

Blade-of-the-Moon

Shapeways Spinosaurus by Manuel  and painted by Martin Garratt :

Always loved this paint scheme of the Geomodel Spinosaurus ..glad to finally have it !

Bokisaurus

Well, finally got some time to take photos of the finished models ;D
First up is the lovely Turiasaurus at 1:72 scale

With Garganzola's 1:40 Amargasaurus

Next up is the beautiful 1:40 Baryonly with fish ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

You certainly do some beautiful paint jobs Boki !

I especially love the shading on the Bary.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on March 09, 2014, 04:38:29 AM
Great paintups!
Thanks :))And here is the last one, a 1:40 centrosaurus ( eating)

I have been trying different techniques painting; mostly trying to work with dry-brush more to have that blended effect.
Here is the cetrosaurus with the bellowing version. You can see the difference in painting style ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

pascosaur

great work ! i like very much the way you painted the Baryonyx and the Centrosaurus
I wish I had the same technique!!!!! :P

littledinosaurarms

Ohh, I want to paint them!  Great work!

mb-cg

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 01, 2014, 12:43:08 AM
Wow..yeah that's pretty cool. Better than most dino-docus .

Hahaha thank you, it would be great to do my own 'Walking with Dinosaurs' with all the dinosaurs I have modelled :D

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 07, 2014, 02:38:41 AM

Thank you for the link  :D

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 07, 2014, 03:05:28 AM
Shapeways Spinosaurus by Manuel  and painted by Martin Garratt :

Always loved this paint scheme of the Geomodel Spinosaurus ..glad to finally have it !

Great to see it painted by Martin Garratt, an amazing work as always

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 09, 2014, 12:00:37 AM
Well, finally got some time to take photos of the finished models ;D
First up is the lovely Turiasaurus at 1:72 scale

Wow you did a great paintwork in both different techniques, thank you for the photos!!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: