News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO : New for 2023

Started by Renecito, February 08, 2023, 12:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Honestly, they're not bad hats, but it's the matter of the fact that you have to buy the box set instead of just one...

Medzo

Quote from: Lynx on June 01, 2023, 12:59:03 PM
Quote from: SRF on June 01, 2023, 11:06:28 AM
Quote from: Medzo on June 01, 2023, 09:34:10 AMThese hats are just lackluster. Keep to your profile PNSO.

What profile would that be?

making socks

Can't make any counterarguments to socks. Socks are cool.

TheImmortalEye

Quote from: Medzo on June 01, 2023, 01:46:18 PM
Quote from: Lynx on June 01, 2023, 12:59:03 PM
Quote from: SRF on June 01, 2023, 11:06:28 AM
Quote from: Medzo on June 01, 2023, 09:34:10 AMThese hats are just lackluster. Keep to your profile PNSO.

What profile would that be?

making socks

Can't make any counterarguments to socks. Socks are cool.

who doesnt love socks

Concavenator

Did no one really notice that Yangchuanosaurus cap is literally destroyed?  ;D What the heck, didn't they have a mint condition cap to photograph?  ;D

avatar_Duna @Duna hahahah so for the spanish market it would be like:

"Ta-da! Let's welcome Lucas, the pandillero, by PNSO Dinosaurs museum" 🤑 8)

SRF

Quote from: Faras on June 01, 2023, 06:37:50 AMSeems I underestimated how well T. rex sells... about 900pcs sold domestically atm.

How much more is that in comparison to let's say, PNSO's new Giganotosaurus?
But today, I'm just being father

Over9K

Joel1905

PNSO socks would be very welcome!

Now make them, and duvets  ;D

Stegotyranno420

We need PNSO Dinosaur Sock Puppets avatar_Lynx @Lynx
What is your marketing plan on that

Lynx

Quote from: Over9K on June 01, 2023, 06:49:19 PM
Quote from: TheImmortalEye on June 01, 2023, 02:53:19 PMwho doesnt love socks

Sandal makers?

also known in these parts as weirdos
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Lynx on June 01, 2023, 09:31:36 PM

Sandal makers?

weirdos
Agreed. Sandals are as useless as a car without tires, as tasteless as tofu-turkey, and basically are the shoe equivalent of ripped jeans

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator that yangchuanosaurus hat is ripped to show the aggressiveness of the theropod...i guess? haha

Concavenator

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 01, 2023, 09:41:20 PMavatar_Concavenator @Concavenator that yangchuanosaurus hat is ripped to show the aggressiveness of the theropod...i guess? haha

You'll probably be prone to start acting violently upon using that cap.

BTW, in the review of the new T. rex some pretty nice artwork is included in the box (even if that partly contributes to the price being so high). Some would be interesting to see in figure form imo, like Gorgosaurus, Eotyrannus or Daspletosaurus. Also as I said I wouldn't be surprised if this new T. rex meant the start of a tyrannosauroid parade...

Faelrin

Is it like a substantial larger amount of artwork compared to the other museum releases? I can't recall. Some of it looks like the frame worthy stuff I'd get as prints from kickstarters, like the Yutyrannus one (which just reminded me I should still pick up that figure at some point. I still rather like it). By the way does anyone have a comparison between their Yutyrannus and this new Cameron T. rex (edit: maybe Safari Ltd Albertosaurus too)?
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Quiversaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on June 01, 2023, 11:11:04 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 01, 2023, 09:41:20 PMavatar_Concavenator @Concavenator that yangchuanosaurus hat is ripped to show the aggressiveness of the theropod...i guess? haha

You'll probably be prone to start acting violently upon using that cap.

BTW, in the review of the new T. rex some pretty nice artwork is included in the box (even if that partly contributes to the price being so high). Some would be interesting to see in figure form imo, like Gorgosaurus, Eotyrannus or Daspletosaurus. Also as I said I wouldn't be surprised if this new T. rex meant the start of a tyrannosauroid parade...

This did cross my mind also, that the artwork may be heralding the coming of a new wave of tyrannosaurids. I wouldn't say I'm terribly hyped for more theropods, but it would be quite delightful for these species to get definitive models.

(Honestly I'm just looking forward to Haolonggood's next model. They said early June was their next announcement)

Medzo

Quote from: Concavenator on June 01, 2023, 11:11:04 PM... Some would be interesting to see in figure form imo, like Gorgosaurus, Eotyrannus or Daspletosaurus. Also as I said I wouldn't be surprised if this new T. rex meant the start of a tyrannosauroid parade...

Well, sooner or later it had to be get done. I myself look forward to these genera, let's get over them then surely more exotic ones will follow.

I just hope their coloring will be a bit more bold, not just the usual tiger stripes.

SidB

Quote from: Medzo on June 02, 2023, 11:21:19 AM
Quote from: Concavenator on June 01, 2023, 11:11:04 PM... Some would be interesting to see in figure form imo, like Gorgosaurus, Eotyrannus or Daspletosaurus. Also as I said I wouldn't be surprised if this new T. rex meant the start of a tyrannosauroid parade...

Well, sooner or later it had to be get done. I myself look forward to these genera, let's get over them then surely more exotic ones will follow.

I just hope their coloring will be a bit more bold, not just the usual tiger stripes.
Reading your post, avatar_Medzo @Medzo , makes me realize that though I'm rather tired of PNSO's continued and continuing run of theropods (and I have ALL of them), and yearn for something different (so am happy that Haolonggood has stepped into the gap), apparently I'm still excited about getting more Tyrannosaurids, especially North American ones. I'd really like to get an Appalachianosaurus, for instance. I guess that qualifies me as a Tyranno-fanatic. So be it.

Carnoking

I'd certainly welcome the likes of Albertosaurus, Gorgosaurus, Daspletosaurus, and/or Nanuqsaurus in the 1:35 scale lineup. Of course, I don't necessarily want them all back to back and there are other dinosaurs I'd like to see first but if we're in for a tyrannosaur parade I wouldn't be too upset with the potential therein.

CARN0TAURUS

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 01, 2023, 09:41:20 PM
Quote from: Lynx on June 01, 2023, 09:31:36 PM

Sandal makers?

weirdos
Agreed. Sandals are as useless as a car without tires, as tasteless as tofu-turkey, and basically are the shoe equivalent of ripped jeans

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator that yangchuanosaurus hat is ripped to show the aggressiveness of the theropod...i guess? haha

I'm enjoying reading what you guys are saying about hats, socks and footwear, LOL.  I'm a SoCal guy born and raised and I grew up in the coastal culture.  Practically grew up at the beach.  We call them flops out here but I would proudly wear a pair of Dino themed flops.  At home it's mostly barefoot, but unless I'm going to work or doing some work around the house where I need to protect my feet, it's basically flops everywhere else.  It's amazing how a different climate/environement can influence peoples preferences.  I hate wearing socks, I've become so accustomed to going without that they feel restrictive a lot of the time.  The exception of course is going up to the mountains to enjoy some skiing, then yes, a nice pair of wool socks feels like heaven on my feet ;)

Roar

Ordered the hats. All fun and games all the Dino's that they did. I want them to see the crazy stuff. Proto mammals. Prehistoric mammals, terror birds, crazy amphibs like Diplocaulus. That would be something!
Onwards to adventure!

TheImmortalEye

Quote from: Roar on June 02, 2023, 01:17:51 PMOrdered the hats. All fun and games all the Dino's that they did. I want them to see the crazy stuff. Proto mammals. Prehistoric mammals, terror birds, crazy amphibs like Diplocaulus. That would be something!

i want some animals completely out of line such as helicoprion or esp dunkleosteus, imagine a Anomalocaris, an arthlopleura, sea skorpions, ledsychtis esp as a hollow similar to the tylosaurus

theire easy to make great as there arent many great accurate choices, proven how even collectas used an outdated reconstruct ,yet got still praised while a new rex is more controversial.

Sim

I don't think the artwork is an indicator of more tyrannosauroids to come, the PNSO Torosaurus came with artwork of different ceratopsids yet the Torosaurus hasn't had more ceratopsid figures come after it.

I'd welcome more tyrannosauroids from PNSO, Bistahieversor, Gorgosaurus and Daspletosaurus horneri would be great, as would the unnamed Dinosaur Park Daspletosaurus species which is the species represented in that artwork by PNSO.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: