News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New on Ebay

Started by Ikessauro, March 13, 2012, 03:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 04, 2015, 11:24:30 PM
I didn't mean to imply any ill-intention on his part. Even if he had intended this bidding war that earns him nothing but respect for a well timed sale.

It's never the fault of the seller if someone overpays for something.

Sorry was not aimed at your response at All. I was sharing with the forum that a good guy was benefitting.

Was not meant to make you feel anything adverse with my post

Regards

Steve

PaleoMatt

Mint condition safari Ltd. Dinosaurs of China Yangchuanosaurus!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DINOSAUR-SAFARI-LTD-YANGCHUANOSAURUS-VERY-RARE-1994-/351597736856?hash=item51dcdbb398:g:D7IAAOSwxH1UC6o7

Only if this seller had that Mamenchi I really want lol

CityRaptor

Geez, I'm happy that I own that one. Now if only I could find the Mamenchisaurus.

Although: Gender:  MALE
Seriously? Dinosaur Love knows no gender!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

ceratopsian

It seems we all want the Mamenchisaurus then!  I just received from a US seller on eBay a Yangchuanosaurus still in its box (and not too bad, even including the customs fees).  I already have the Therizinosaurus with its "fossil" (not boxed - but I'll probably free the Yangchuanosaurus anyway and just keep the box, so that's not important to me).  The only Mamenchisaurus I've seen come without fossil.  And extremely dear.  The lack of box might not bother me - but the fossil does.

Georassic

There are a couple of Safari Mamenchi's presently listed on US ebay, including one with the fossil backdrop, both presently costing less than US$100.

ceratopsian

Quote from: Georassic on December 07, 2015, 11:59:56 PM
There are a couple of Safari Mamenchi's presently listed on US ebay, including one with the fossil backdrop, both presently costing less than US$100.

My searches show up three in the US - but all without fossil.  What am I doing wrong, I wonder.

Georassic

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 08, 2015, 12:15:12 AM

My searches show up three in the US - but all without fossil.  What am I doing wrong, I wonder.
Here you go: http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Safari-Ltd-1993-MAMENCHISAURUS-With-Fossil-Backdrop-/111843545689?hash=item1a0a651259:g:lRQAAOSwNphWZM3y

ceratopsian

Quote from: Georassic on December 08, 2015, 04:10:12 AM
Quote from: ceratopsian on December 08, 2015, 12:15:12 AM

Here you go: http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Safari-Ltd-1993-MAMENCHISAURUS-With-Fossil-Backdrop-/111843545689?hash=item1a0a651259:g:lRQAAOSwNphWZM3y

Thanks - that explains why it doesn't show up in my searches.  The seller doesn't ship internationally, so I won't see it without a direct link such as you offered.

Viking Spawn

postsaurischian

Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 10, 2015, 10:44:40 PM
Holy moly! o_0 I did get a deal when I purchased mine!  624 EUR!!! 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAREST-Papo-Dinosaur-Brown-Running-T-rex-Tyrannosaurus-Jurassic-Park-World-Style-/172018420148?hash=item280d18c9b4:g:qDAAAOSw7FRWYK4N

Ridiculous!
Some people definitely do have too much money.
I don't know if I should feel bad for them :-\.

CityRaptor

Hey, if they can afford to pay that much for it and are crazy enough to do it, let them do it. No need to feel bad for them. Better feel bad for us normal collectors since it means that we will be unlikely to own one if rich and crazy collectors like those exist. Ah well, there is still the green one available and the other brown one coming out next year.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

sauroid

i dont understand the big fuss about the brown Papo running rex. it is just brown for crying out loud, rare or whatever...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

SBell

Quote from: sauroid on December 11, 2015, 01:30:44 PM
i dont understand the big fuss about the brown Papo running rex. it is just brown for crying out loud, rare or whatever...

And now there's a rainbow one! But yeah, talk about over-valuing a model.

PaleoMatt

Takama

Patrx

Velociraptor ...antirrhopus? What madness is this?

Viking Spawn

I like that one!   I wonder what other dinosaurs will be made?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: