News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

CollectAs Scales are always inacurate. Never trust them

Bokisaurus

Very nice addition everyone. Yap, Collecta's deluxe were surprisingly big. Even the Amarga is a bit bit for 1:40 scale :)

Dyscrasia

I've actually received these in September, but just took some pics today...  :)

Jetoar

Imcredible acquisitions  ^-^. You are lucky to have these figures  ;).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Roselaar

Bought a second JP collection. Here's some pics:

This huge lot includes both a lot of excellent stuff as it harbors a fair share of disappointments. I'll be busy making an inventory of all things (probably with pics) in the next few days/weeks. Question is, will I post it here (it is a new acquisition after all) or in my collection thread?  ;D

I'll also be selling a lot of this stuff, for two reasons: first, I just don't have enough room to store it all; second, I spend quite a bit of money on it and I'd like to see some of it back (though I highly doubt I can fully recuperate my financial loss). So be sure to check the classifieds, there's bound to be a few nice and/or rare JP figures available soon.  ;)

Takama

How is this figure?   Ive been eyeing it for awhile and would like to know if its worth the price

Jetoar

Quote from: Roselaar on October 13, 2012, 03:57:28 PM
Bought a second JP collection. Here's some pics:

This huge lot includes both a lot of excellent stuff as it harbors a fair share of disappointments. I'll be busy making an inventory of all things (probably with pics) in the next few days/weeks. Question is, will I post it here (it is a new acquisition after all) or in my collection thread?  ;D

I'll also be selling a lot of this stuff, for two reasons: first, I just don't have enough room to store it all; second, I spend quite a bit of money on it and I'd like to see some of it back (though I highly doubt I can fully recuperate my financial loss). So be sure to check the classifieds, there's bound to be a few nice and/or rare JP figures available soon.  ;)

Interesting acquisitions, I think that you have ono of the biggest collection of Jurassic Park of the world  ^-^. I would like to see your sellling products and your prices  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Takama

Dyscrasia

Quote from: Takama on October 13, 2012, 06:15:48 PM

How is this figure?   Ive been eyeing it for awhile and would like to know if its worth the price

Despite some obvious anatomical flaws, I think the size and level of detail is worthy enough of it's price. It's also heavier than it appears to be.

Ikessauro

Hey, excellent additions everyone. The rex is really detailed, I wish I could get one.

Roselaar

I'll be busy cataloging my latest acquisition for a while longer, but I'll post it  here step by step. Hopefully nobody minds me making overly long use of this thread for the next week.  ;D First items:

Plushies! ACE Trike, Spitter, Raptor and Brachiosaurus, plus Dakin Brachiosaurus.

Hollywood Studios Raptor Bust. Not complete but still a cool piece.

CE MCC. Incomplete with beat up box. Lights and sounds still working though.

JPS1 Command Compound. Complete, working lights and sounds, box in fairly good shape.

Bag of Chinasaurs and Chap Mei leftovers. Also found a bunch of various loose JP parts among these, including various rare hatchlings. Will post those later, hopefully with the figures they belong to.

sauroid

kaiyodo Dinotales series 1 Psychopyge (2 variants)

kaiyodo Jurassic Park III figures
T. rex and Triceratops

Spinosaurus skull and (Giant) Pteranodon

Stegosaurus

Pachycephalosaurus

Brachiosaurus, female Velociraptor, Parasaurolophus
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

Trade with wullewux, quite a haul!

Carnegie Plateosaurus, Safari Apatosaurus, a small JP Stegosaurus, CollectA T.rex with Struthiomimus, small grey Schleich Apatosaurus.

Also brought a Papo T.rex from my holidays in Turkey, I found it at the hotel bar one morning!

Jetoar

Today, arrive to my girlfriend home my new figures for my colletion of transformers: DOTM voyager class Shockwave and Megatron and I have spent 26 euros (13 euros each one) In spain one costs 36 euros  :o.

Roselaar

Unpacked a few more boxes of the recently acquired JP stuff. Fortunately there's still plenty of boxes left for my cat to enjoy.  ;D

Some good stuff I came upon yesterday:

JPS1 Jungle Explorer, MIB:

JPS2 Capture Cruiser, loose in box: 

JPS2 Utahraptor, loose in box (no collector card):

MIB JPS2 Young T-Rex: 

MOC JPS2 Electronic Baryonyx:

radman

Awesome little 1:48 resin Woolly Rhino from Jodee:

radman

tyrantqueen

Sean Cooper's 1/35 Tyrannosaurus, via Dan's Dinosaurs :)

postsaurischian

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 16, 2012, 01:25:42 PM
Sean Cooper's 1/35 Tyrannosaurus

Excellent :)!

..... isn't it 1:30?

tyrantqueen

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: