News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Quote from: SBell on November 11, 2012, 08:05:16 PM

I think there was, like the other theropod figures (Allosaurus and Utahrptor); but the T.rex was so badly balanced they needed to add the little base.

And still mine can't keep standing up straight.  ::)

stoneage

Does anyone have a picture of it without the snowshoe?

Ikessauro

I think that they did not release a version without the snowshoe. What SBell was saying is that they intended to do it without the snowshoe like they did Allosaurus, Utahraptor and Leaellynasaura, but due stability problems the rex had to be modified before production started.
By the way I finally got this!

SBell

Quote from: Ikessauro on November 12, 2012, 07:39:35 PM
I think that they did not release a version without the snowshoe. What SBell was saying is that they intended to do it without the snowshoe like they did Allosaurus, Utahraptor and Leaellynasaura, but due stability problems the rex had to be modified before production started.
By the way I finally got this!

I was not completely sure if a snowshoe-less version had been released, but given that the other theropods don't have them there are probably some out there!

And interestingly, I just got the paleo art book too! It is so amazing--but all it really does is make me want to find a space to purchase larger prints of most of them...

Blade-of-the-Moon

I received these early in the month but only was able to get frames for them. Amazing art be our own Melissa Frankford ! ..and of my favorite Dino ! ;D

She also included this for the long wait ( honestly I didn't mind Melissa ! ) Zombie Rex RULES ! ;D

postsaurischian

Awesome :)! I like Melissa's style.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I love it ! I may have to beg her for another commission sometime soon. :)

Ikessauro

Today I woke up and had a nice surprise, 3 packages waiting for me on the desk! ;D

One of them had the AAA Dodo Bird, another had the Prehistoric Mammals Set made by ??? and the last but coolest had two lifesize skull replicas of Velociraptor and Herrerasaurus. Enjoy.
Ps: Sorry for the poor pic, the camera batery was running out and i was too excited to wait for it to recharge, so I took a quick shot without much care.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ikessauro

ZoPteryx

Man those skulls are cool! :o

Takama

The Princeton Dinosaur Field guide is now mine 8)

Bokisaurus

Great new additions everyone! ;D
Finally, the new Queen of Brachiosaurus has arrived, the New Papo! ;D
I love this figure, it is by far my favorite brachiosaurus toy figure! It's just very impressive looking compared to all the others in my collection ;)

Fukuiraptor

Picture, picture, picture...... >:D

Jetoar

I would like to see pictures  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Balaur

Well, it's mu birthday today and recieved my largest pliosaur yet!

alexeratops

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey, AAAAAAAND you smell like one too! CHINEASE CHICKEN! ;D
like a bantha!

Ikessauro

GReat model balaur... I yet have to get that one.

Gwangi

Quote from: Ikessauro on November 15, 2012, 04:04:41 PM
GReat model balaur... I yet have to get that one.

Same here but I've always wanted one. Some day I'm sure...

Jetoar

Happy birthday and good acquisition  ^-^.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: