News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

Congrats, stormnl! :) That's a strange material for a figure! But haven't I heard of other Bullylands made of cork before - or was it just my imagination? Anyway, that's a very interesting piece. Oh, and is it just the last photo that turned out more reddish brown than the others or do you actually have two cork mammoths? ;D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Bought these two Velociraptor skulls off of eBay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330715002025

Bokisaurus

Quote from: brontodocus on April 18, 2012, 08:47:43 PM
Congrats, stormnl! :) That's a strange material for a figure! But haven't I heard of other Bullylands made of cork before - or was it just my imagination? Anyway, that's a very interesting piece. Oh, and is it just the last photo that turned out more reddish brown than the others or do you actually have two cork mammoths? ;D

I second that, its an interesting figure for sure.

ITewan

I recently went to a Dinosaur Museum and (Takama will love this XD) in the gift shop they had 2 whole CollectA stands filled with merchandise, I bought 3 dinosaurs which were the CollectA Gigantoraptor, Attenborosaurus and Deluxe Ankylosaurus!

In my collections thread are more pictures of them

Here are the to WWD's in my other post:

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Lio99

So you where the one that won it.

ITewan

Did you bet in those bids from snertus?

Lio99

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

The Cork Mammoth

This is all i know

They made several spiecies as a try out in Cork
What i know is that the mammoth is the only prehistoric mammal they made

It was a try out for a new stuf to make models

The last picture btw,, the sun was shining on the model

i shal have a look if i have more photo's and info about the cork bullylands

let you know
The Return Of The Mammoth's

DinoToyForum

I found the information on cork figures sufficiently interesting as to warrant a separate thread. So I've split the relevant posts into a new thread ;) (Couldn't do this on V1 , but oh my, this feature comes in handy  ;) )

Takama

My new Ankylosaur just came today. Same as Itewan's

postsaurischian

JurassicJr

Here are my acquisitions from Toys R Us this weekend. I got a Dino Dan 4-pack that included T-rex, Styracosaurus, Diplodocus, & Stygimoloch.  I also got 2 2-packs which are Spinosaurus & Euoplocephalus and Velociraptor & Brachiosaurus. I've never watched the show, but the Dinosaur figures are nice!   :)

sauroid

those Dino Dan figures are indeed nice. how big are they and are they made of hard plastic?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Takama

I recently recieved

I T-Rex
A Stone swallowing Theropod
and a prehistoric chick that has the face of a dude.

stoneage

Quote from: Takama on April 23, 2012, 09:24:38 PM

I recently recieved

I T-Rex

;D  What about the shoulders?  The only thing female about this figure are the breast!

CityRaptor

Aside from that, she and her male counterpart look alike.  Wonder if they are meant to be siblings. Or some kind of Neanderthal Van Houtens!

Oh yes, got my first Invictas:
Mamenchisaurus
Triceratops
Plesiosaurus
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Brontozaurus

Quote from: stoneage on April 23, 2012, 10:52:33 PM
Quote from: Takama on April 23, 2012, 09:24:38 PM

I recently recieved

I T-Rex

;D  What about the shoulders?  The only thing female about this figure are the breast!

No wonder Neanderthals interbred with Cro-Magnons. Neanderthal women were so ugly that the men preferred other species to them!

In other news I got a new dinosaur shirt recently.

It's my new favourite shirt.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

tyrantqueen

I received this really nice Pteranodon figure. The only thing I know about it is that it's by Scientific Toys Ltd.

Only bad thing is the colour (which can be rectified) and the ugly seam on the chest area.

But it's one of the nicest crouching pteras I have seen  8)

Himmapaan

Hehe, and I got the Scientific Toys Brachiosaurus from the same seller: Kessie, who is also a member here. :) I almost wanted to bid on the Pteranodon, but figured you might be after it.  ;)

ITewan

Quote from: Takama on April 21, 2012, 10:39:28 PM

My new Ankylosaur just came today. Same as Itewan's

How nice!:D
I received my CollectA Nigersaurus and Nothronychus! :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: