News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lcamiro

Quote from: brontodocus on May 02, 2012, 12:36:41 PM
Congrats, Luis! This colour scheme looks much better than the grey version with the red and blue markings on top of the head! :)

Thanks Andre, i was lucky to find this version, which is the one I was looking for.  Hey, if you want it I can trade it for your new orange Diplo!!!  >:D

brontodocus

Hehe, however tempting it may seem, I already have that version of the Tyrannosaurus! ;) ;D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Roselaar

Made these pics of my Queen's Day finds for the JPtoys boards, but why not post it here too.  :)):

Dinosaurs, JP and otherwise:

The electronic dinosaurs were all still in perfect working order, much to my surprise.

Comics/Graphic Novels/Books:

A good year, and quality over quantity compared to last year.

Gwangi

A couple of Kaiyodo theropods.

Thagirion

Gwangi those are great. I love the white one.

I just got this bad boy today.

Papo running rex by Thagirion3, on Flickr

See my collection thread for more photos with him and my other rex.
Creation. Is an act of sheer WILL - John Hammond
*Thag's Journal * Thag's Flickr * Thag's Youtube *

Takama

^The most bada$$ Papo figure in my opinon 8)^

Gwangi

I need to get one of those and with a birthday coming I think I will.  8)

Metallisuchus

Love the rex Thag. I have the old one.

Thagirion

Thanks guys. Yes he's definitely awesome. Worth every penny.
Creation. Is an act of sheer WILL - John Hammond
*Thag's Journal * Thag's Flickr * Thag's Youtube *

tyrantqueen

The green meanie arrived XD

Expect a review  >:D

Dan

Blade-of-the-Moon

Patrx

Cool model! I like the detailed paintwork on the eye.

postsaurischian

:D Very beautiful this one.

Metallisuchus

Great review, Dan. Your photos were certainly better than mine, haha. Were they stock photos or did you actually take them yourself?

I'm sure he forgot about those photos, considering how much dinosaur-related viewing he's done.

Meso-Cenozoic

Thanks for all the different pic shots of the new Schleich Rex, TyrantQueen! I don't think he's that bad after all. So, I guess he/she's about the size of the Papo Rex, maybe a tad smaller? It is interesting how much less detailed their paint jobs are than the catalog pics, especially the Para. I'm still thinking about getting some of this new line, but definitely will be cherry-picking!

JurassicJr

I got some more of the Mojo figures yesterday, I bought the Tylosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, & Woolly Mammoth. I already have the T-Rex and Smilodon.

JurassicJr

I also added this nice, large Dimetrodon to my collection yesterday! I haven't seen a Dimetrodon as large as it is that looks as good.

Metallisuchus

What is it about 9 inches long? (Ahem - the dimetrodon, that is)

JurassicJr

Quote from: Metallisuchus on May 05, 2012, 04:06:03 AM
What is it about 9 inches long? (Ahem - the dimetrodon, that is)

The Dimetrodon is 17" long from the end of it's snout to the tip of the tail.  :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: