You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: stoneage on April 23, 2014, 12:03:02 AM
Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 22, 2014, 08:23:25 PM
I just ordered the Safari Sucho(2014), the Carbegie Spino(2009), and the CollectA Ouranosaurus!

Do you have a picture of the Carbegie Spino?
Not yet, but by Saturday I probably will  :-\ sorry
-Zhuchengotyrant

SBell

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 23, 2014, 06:50:43 PM
Quote from: stoneage on April 23, 2014, 12:03:02 AM
Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 22, 2014, 08:23:25 PM
I just ordered the Safari Sucho(2014), the Carbegie Spino(2009), and the CollectA Ouranosaurus!

Do you have a picture of the Carbegie Spino?
Not yet, but by Saturday I probably will  :-\ sorry

He was actually teasing your spelling error. We all know what the CarNegie Spinosaurus looks like (most of us have it).

Zhuchengotyrant

Oh Man! ;) :-[
*Mutters to himself, "Stupid spellcheck!"*
:))
-Zhuchengotyrant

Bokisaurus

Let's see, we have here are two sets of figures that comes free when you buy a drink.
First up is the Retro Classic Bottle Cap figures ( by Kaiyodo I think)

Second set is by SEGA, free figures that comes when you buy a Pepsi (?) drink

You can view larger individual photo of the figures in another thread.

Last, a trio of kaiyodo figures.

Happy Dino-figure hunting! :D

Roselaar

Pretty neat bottle caps! :)

This just arrived:

UK

Quote from: Roselaar on April 24, 2014, 07:59:21 PM
Pretty neat bottle caps! :)

This just arrived:

Glad it got there safe and well, the postie looks like he looked after it for a change.

Roselaar

It arrived in great condition, thanks for the effort. I didn't know you were the seller, but now that I do, I'll leave you some glowing feedback here as well. :)

alexeratops

Nice new models!

and bottle caps...
like a bantha!

docronnie

Congrats Boki!  Excellent additions ....  saw some of those bottle caps before, gave 1 to a friend.

Congrats Roselaar! What a beautiful figure from Favorite.  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Megalosaurus

Congratulations to everyone for your recent acquisitions.

Thanks to Libraraptor for his aid to get this one:

Also I win an eBay auction on used dinosaurs. This is what I got for $25 dollars (shipping costs not included).

And this Non-Dinos

I'll only keep a few to myself. The others will be available for trade in its proper thread.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool. What would you trade for the little retro-allosaurus ?

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 26, 2014, 05:20:30 AM
Cool. What would you trade for the little retro-allosaurus ?

In general I'm interested in Non Dinosaur kaiyodos and other cambrian/permic/siluric critters. I know value differs from retro allosaurus to kaiyodo (or Another), but maybe 2 or 3 pieces or 1+money allow us to make a deal.
I'll look at your trade thread Blade and continue this conversation by P.M.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Roselaar

My King's Day results are in. I went and bought this bunch of dinosaurs:

Hats off to the expert who identifies them all. Yes, that's a challenge. ;)

alexeratops

Well, I can tell the frilled dilophosaurus off to the right is a McDonalds toy from about 2 years ago. The green, short tailed Bary to the far left is the collecta one.
like a bantha!

SBell

Quote from: alexeratops on April 27, 2014, 02:02:23 AM
Well, I can tell the frilled dilophosaurus off to the right is a McDonalds toy from about 2 years ago. The green, short tailed Bary to the far left is the collecta one.

I'm pretty sure that Dilophosaurus is a JP Junior figure.

Takama

No that was a Burger King Toy.  I know this because my Aunt works at Burger king, and she gave me a Bag Of them.   You dunk it in water and then spray it by pressing a button on its back

Blade-of-the-Moon

He's right, it's one of the mini Screature toys.   There is a JP JR Dilo though it's more of a solid toy.

Libraraptor

Nice bunch of prehistoric animals, everyone! Megalosaurus, I´m happy the Protochirotherium arrived save and sound!

SBell

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 27, 2014, 04:54:32 AM
He's right, it's one of the mini Screature toys.   There is a JP JR Dilo though it's more of a solid toy.

Never saw those here. Looks very similar.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: