You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Quote from: Takama on April 27, 2014, 04:04:05 AM
No that was a Burger King Toy. 

Correct. 2 figures identified, still a bunch of them to go.  :))

Though I'd settle for those I posted in the Identification Thread. I hate not knowing what I got. It makes me insecure. :)

I would also like to know more about this line of Burger King figures, they're new to me as well.

Turret

My birthday present arrived today. Both CollectA corpses, Wild safari Pachyrhinosaurus and the wild republic Megatherium and Glyptodon.

therizinosaurus

Received my Bullyland Protocheirotherim a couple of days ago, HUGE thanks to Libraraptor :) Proud owner of all three Bullyland exclusive figures now.

Carnosaur

My most recent purchases.

stoneage

Most of these figures I got about a year ago, but I haven't posted them until now.

Libraraptor

Quote from: therizinosaurus on April 27, 2014, 05:03:26 PM
Received my Bullyland Protocheirotherim a couple of days ago, HUGE thanks to Libraraptor :) Proud owner of all three Bullyland exclusive figures now.

^-^ You´re welcome!

sauroid

cool stuff everyone
mine
Kaiyodo doedicurus

a couple more sega dino king minis

takara tomy ARTS coelacanth

kaiyodo bottlecap retro dinos
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

EmperorDinobot

Aww...I used to have that Doedicurus. I sold it here some time ago. Kinda miss it, to be honest.

SpittersForEver

Just got a carniege dilophosaurus

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

Tanks to DeJankins I am now a owner of the Tamba Sauropod

Quick question. Dose anyone think this would be worth more in its Packaging ten years down the line?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Takama on April 28, 2014, 10:21:54 PM

Quick question. Dose anyone think this would be worth more in its Packaging ten years down the line?
Yes, that holds true for all collectibles, whether they're dinosaurs or not.

SBell

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 28, 2014, 10:55:41 PM
Quote from: Takama on April 28, 2014, 10:21:54 PM

Yes, that holds true for all collectibles, whether they're dinosaurs or not.

It look slike a sliding card--just keep the package in good shape, without the dino in it.

stoneage

:)  If your not goin to display it keep it in card.  That will protect it.  And if you display it, I ggggggwould keep the card.  You never know when you might move or something. 

Takama

I currently have it  on the Card in the curio. I decided not to open it since its bound to be a rare item soon

Doug Watson

Technically mint and unopened in the package is always going to bring the biggest money in the end but like SBell says it looks like a sliding card. I bought their latest T rex to check out the competition and all that held the card in at the open end was strip of scotch tape so I slit that along the edge, slid the card out and the dino drops out. After checking it out I put everything back for display. As a collector I would pay the same down the road if I really wanted it as long as it was mint in undamaged packaging even if you had dropped it out from time to time to check it out. I have other collectible figures of a non dino kind that I haven't removed because I would have to damage the packaging to get them out and that bugs me because in the end you want to be able to enjoy it while you have it. I may eventually say investment be darned and pop them out as well. Doug

Blade-of-the-Moon

I picked up one of the Tamba sauropods recently, pretty cool figure but the packaging had a rather large tear/crack in it near the head..must have had a heck of a trip..lol

EmperorDinobot

I acquired one of my last JP dinos missing: JPD2 or 3 alpha Raptor green repaint with yellow quills + brown pteranodon. Not many more to go left. I'm missing the Night Raptor repaint. Anyone got it and wanna sell it?

Megalosaurus

Congrats for your new figures.

I must confess that I'm not attracted in any way by the Tamba sauropod.
What I wish (and I'm daydreaming) is that companies make herbivores in more dramatic posses and more imaginative color schemes.
(I just need to take it out of my system)  :o

Few days ago I recieve a few models from E.D. I'll post pictures later.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Megalosaurus on April 30, 2014, 04:09:03 PM
Congrats for your new figures.

I must confess that I'm not attracted in any way by the Tamba sauropod.
What I wish (and I'm daydreaming) is that companies make herbivores in more dramatic posses and more imaginative color schemes.
(I just need to take it out of my system)  :o

Few days ago I recieve a few models from E.D. I'll post pictures later.

I think it's cool to finally have a dinosaur from Japan..and I don't mean one just made or released there.  I have other Asian dinosaurs of course but this my first " actually lived in Japan " piece.. lol

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: