You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

that T. rex paint scheme is just exquisite, almost like a custom painted resin kit
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Fukuiraptor

When these items were released, the cases and the figures were sold separately.  So if you just bought the figures, they wouldn't come with the cases  ;)

Quote from: deanm on April 10, 2015, 12:57:28 AM
Quote from: Daspletodave on April 09, 2015, 07:54:33 PM
Just thought I would share this      From the Favorite website - a "new" paint job for T-Rex and Triceratops.  These were from 2012 or 2013, and are no longer available. They even came in a special collector display case. 

Alas, my two never ever came with those cases (got them straight from Favorite though). The paint jobs are fantastic on both of them.  I have a hard time deciding which one I like better.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Fukuiraptor on April 11, 2015, 03:59:30 AM
When these items were released, the cases and the figures were sold separately.  So if you just bought the figures, they wouldn't come with the cases  ;)

That's not a really good marketing idea. The cases probably didn't sell well.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Daspletodave on April 09, 2015, 07:54:33 PM
Just thought I would share this from the Favorite website - a "new" paint job for T-Rex and Triceratops.  These were from 2012 or 2013, and are no longer available. They even came in a special collector display case.

I bought my Tyrannosaurus in May 2010 .......

Quote from: Ikessauro on April 10, 2015, 05:26:25 AM
Quote from: deanm on April 10, 2015, 12:57:28 AM
Alas, my two never ever came with those cases (got them straight from Favorite though).

I have the Triceratops, but can't manage to get the T.rex. Got my Triceratops also without the case. Never heard of anybody who had the cases.

....... and it came with the case.

Quote from: Fukuiraptor on April 11, 2015, 03:59:30 AM

No, I could only buy the Tyrannosaurus with the case. There was no other option. These two figures didn't have blisters.

sauroid

new ones
carnegie velociraptor

my 100th araki ankylosaurus

kaiyodo Diabloceratops whose base i have misplaced

my fave of the lot, Microceratops/Microceratus (i think this is the only toy rep of this basal ceratopsian)

new Mojo rex

new Mojo Triceratops

vintage

sega dino king Pawpawsaurus

Kabaya dino world stego

Furuta Triceratops

happinet Smilodon

happinet Amargasaurus

another Favorite Pteranodon

Colorata discontinued Allosaurus

Favorite v.2 Plesiosaurus

Favorite v.2 unfeathered T. rex

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Arul

I love plesiosaurus v2 from favorite  :) well this is my very first full articulated prehistoric figure, got it from toys fair in my city today. This is the medium size of gorgosaurus from WWD. the camera quality is bad. There is a lot of blue coloration in that figure  :) i love this figure

joossa

Order came in from DeJankins. :)

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

triceratops83

Nice haul, Sauroid. I, too, like that little Microceratus. It's particularly good coming from a pack of Chinasaurs.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Arul

That sauropelta is very cool  :o

sauroid

Quote from: triceratops83 on April 12, 2015, 09:53:13 AM
Nice haul, Sauroid. I, too, like that little Microceratus. It's particularly good coming from a pack of Chinasaurs.
indeed. if only the hands were smaller and the paint less patchy.

Roselaar

This just in. Cool threesome of older Carnegiesaurs.

Dinosaurana

I'll be posting pictures soon of the TedCo's, but a Field Museum Mold-A-Rama Brontosaurus and the recent release of the Tedco mammals have as well. Both are interesting additions to my collection, and add to it visually.

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

JurassicJr

Hey everyone, I recently added the awesome Tsukuda The Lost World: Jurassic Park 1:5 Velociraptor and 1:10 T. Rex to my collection!  :)

Arul

Oh my god that is so cool JurrasicJr. Where did you buy it ?  :D

Dinomike

Quote from: ARUL on April 15, 2015, 06:58:01 AM
Oh my god that is so cool JurrasicJr. Where did you buy it ?  :D

I second that! Those are really cool!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

laticauda

I'll echo that, those are cool.   8)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice score! Never saw those before.

Maybe we'll get some cool stuff from Japan for JW since Hasbro didn't just drop the ball..they dug a hole and buried it.

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: