You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dilopho

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on October 15, 2015, 11:58:32 AM
I need that Primeval raptor, to investigate its articulation capabilities.
Almost everything is articulated except for tail fingers toes and tongue

Shonisaurus

Jetoar congratulations, you have a fantastic girlfriend. I also prefer to make me gifts related to the prehistoric world.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 18, 2015, 11:18:54 AM
Jetoar congratulations, you have a fantastic girlfriend. I also prefer to make me gifts related to the prehistoric world.

Thanks again, she knows very well my tastes  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

RobinGoodfellow

Some figures from Primeval and BBC WWD:

Have a nice day  :)

Patrx

Nice haul :) Where are people finding these Primeval raptors? They never turn up in my eBay searches.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Patrx on October 19, 2015, 03:52:45 PM
Nice haul :) Where are people finding these Primeval raptors? They never turn up in my eBay searches.

I found mine on Ebay UK. I was lucky because it's new, in the original box.

Invicta Hunter

MLMjp

RobinGoodfellow

Is it the legendary Toyway WWD Ornithocheirus ? I just can't  belive ....  :o
Where did you find it, lucky collector ?  8)

Invicta Hunter

I found it in a dino lot on ebay.

sauroid

whoah!!! totally awesome.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

I'm very happy for you, IH. And sooo jealous... :)

stargatedalek

It really is a beautiful piece (if a bit shrink wrapped), you are very lucky indeed!

Invicta Hunter

Pachyrhinosaurus

Congratulations on your find! I really like to look in lots as well, you never know what you might find. I'll probably just end up sculpting one for myself; this is super rare and the CollectA one really doesn't do the animal justice.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Halichoeres

Wow, that's a hell of a find, congrats!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

Wonderful, you have a really treasure  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Invicta Hunter

Thanks for the kudos everyone.
It's 24 hours later and i've still got a smile on my face.  :)

Meso-Cenozoic

WOW, that's unbelievably amazing! Huge congrats to you, Invicta Hunter!!! I'm guessing the eBay seller didn't have a clue what a rare treasure they had in their lot? >:D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: