You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Quote from: MLMjp on November 09, 2015, 09:33:48 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 09, 2015, 08:30:27 PM
These are my last acquisitions  ^-^.

I am really happy with them  ^-^.

@Jetoar How/Where do you got the Jurassic world limited edition? the blue stripe in the box, is a Spanish version isn't it? I though that it was a USA exclusive
please tell me

Hi, I bought it in " El Corte Ingles" online store. Fnac had it too.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

MLMjp

stargatedalek

I got home tonight to find a package waiting. I'm very fond of the TEDCO pterosaurs, shout out to Halichoeres  for the positive trade!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 09, 2015, 08:00:11 PM
Congrats on the Ophthalmosaurus! I can see now that mine is far from mint. With the WWD figures it's hard to know whether they are worn or just painted that way.

Yes. Mine is quite new but also has some little scratches on it (on the head..)  :-\

Molesaur

got some dinosaurs yesterday

Raptoress

Quote from: Jetoar on November 09, 2015, 09:42:45 PM

Hi, Jetoar, I believe you purchased the Primeeval Raptor from my eBay account. :) Did it arrive in good condition? I wrapped it best I could.

Jetoar

Quote from: Raptoress on November 10, 2015, 07:36:17 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 09, 2015, 09:42:45 PM

Hi, Jetoar, I believe you purchased the Primeeval Raptor from my eBay account. :) Did it arrive in good condition? I wrapped it best I could.

Are you Missbarghest?  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Nice additions (especially the primeval raptor)! Here are some of mine:

[Image Removed]

Thanks to EmperorDinobot for hosting the photo contest.  ;)
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Raptoress

I am! :) Glad to see that my raptor has gone to a member here!

Roselaar

Quote from: stargatedalek on November 09, 2015, 10:53:00 PM
I got home tonight to find a package waiting. I'm very fond of the TEDCO pterosaurs, shout out to Halichoeres  for the positive trade!

Interesting to see you got a Quetz there, rather than the Pterodaustro which previousy came in the re-released 4-pack. Guess this has now happened more often that the one time I heard metnioned here before. Makes me hopeful the other Tedcosaurs will also see a return some day. I still very much want a Tropeognathus, Aysheaia and Desmatosuchus.

Jetoar

Quote from: Raptoress on November 10, 2015, 09:30:50 PM
I am! :) Glad to see that my raptor has gone to a member here!

Nice ^-^!. it is really nice, the only problem is the loose leg, but it is a general problem is this figure  ^-^.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on November 10, 2015, 08:54:55 PM
Nice additions (especially the primeval raptor)! Here are some of mine:

Thanks to EmperorDinobot for hosting the photo contest.  ;)

I'm glad you like them!!! And look for yet another contest starting THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!BIGGEST GIVEAWAY YET!!!

Anyways, here's an unusually modest haul:

The Allosaurus of Carnegie is also available for sale (different specimen, the one picture belongs to me) here if anyone is interested: http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=lulumommy1326&item=111798324009&_osacat=0&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=allosaurus&_sacat=0 or you can PM me directly.

Now, I already know what my next dinosaurs are going to be. I've had to slow down due to school, but I quit one class so I have time again to do tons of stuff. Shame on me, but hey, I got 3 degrees, I shouldn't be even studying!

I continue to be jealous of whoever owns that Primeval Raptor...If anyone can hook me up with one, that'd be swell.

Moodyraptor

Paddles has arrived!  Really lovely model.  I was hoping to display it on an Invicta stand but it won't balance on one, so plastic cups are us.

"What the hell are you?"

My other new acquisition which arrived today, Carnegie's flocking deinonychus.  Much tinier model than I was expecting, but I love the movement in it   

EmperorDinobot

Moodyraptor, where did you get your Deinonychuses?

Moodyraptor

Patrx

During my time at the local anime convention over the weekend, I happened upon this little gem, most unexpectedly:

EmperorDinobot

PaleoMatt

Quote from: Moodyraptor on November 12, 2015, 12:53:39 PM

My other new acquisition which arrived today, Carnegie's flocking deinonychus.  Much tinier model than I was expecting, but I love the movement in it   

All Carnegie were originally 1:40 so thats why its tiny :)

CityRaptor

They look cute next to the totally out of scale Microraptor.

Quote from: Patrx on November 13, 2015, 01:55:17 AM
During my time at the local anime convention over the weekend, I happened upon this little gem, most unexpectedly:

Didn't expect her to be into Anime. Thought she was more of a Toku Fan.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Bokisaurus

Lovely new additions everyone!
For me, picked up these hopeless Geoworld figures during a road trip  ^-^
[
Ugly,ya? LOL!
Cheers!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: