News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

After the Dinosaurs: Beasts of the Cenozoic

Started by Yutyrannus, September 08, 2013, 09:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Thanks :)! Hopefully I can post my Arctotherium and Homotherium soon.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Yutyrannus

Here is the largest bear, and largest carnivorous mammal, ever to walk the Earth :):

Arctotherium

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Yutyrannus

Concavenator

Quote from: Yutyrannus on October 15, 2013, 11:26:23 PM
Here is the largest bear, and largest carnivorous mammal, ever to walk the Earth :):

Arctotherium
Nice!  :)

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Yutyrannus

I am not sure. I'll be posting more for my other series' first.

Balaur

I am being pendantic again by saying thst Styriofelis did not live in the Pliocene. It lived in the Miocene. Of course I am referring the third episode of "Sabretooth".

Yutyrannus

:o I guess I'll just have a generic early feline.

Yutyrannus

I finished drawing the Wrangel Island Mammoth, so expect him up soon :).

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Here he is:

Mammuthus primigenius (Wrangel Island Mammoth)

Huge improvement over my last mammoth ;D! Drawn from Scott Hartman's skeletal.

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Thank you :)! Also I know I use copper beach a lot for these mammals, but I just love that color. Also, Titanoboa and Megalania next.

Yutyrannus

I finished drawing Titanoboa. Any suggestions for a color reference for him?

ZoPteryx

Quote from: Yutyrannus on December 21, 2013, 10:38:43 PM
Hmm, normally I'd say like an anaconda, but if you wanted to change it up a little maybe you could give it a banded pattern like some other aquatic snakes, such as file snakes or elephant-trunk snakes.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Zopteryx on December 22, 2013, 03:19:28 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on December 21, 2013, 10:38:43 PM
Hmm, normally I'd say like an anaconda, but if you wanted to change it up a little maybe you could give it a banded pattern like some other aquatic snakes, such as file snakes or elephant-trunk snakes.
Good idea. However, after watching Snakemaster, I'm thinking of coloring him like a amethystine python. I will probably use your suggested colors for the boid snake I have in Dinosaurs: Monsters of the Mesozoic :). Also, I will try to finish and post Varanus priscus (Megalania) with the Titanoboa.

Yutyrannus

Titanoboa and Megalania not done yet. However, I do have one update, I have added the special Crocodiles: The World's Greatest Survivors to the first post as I switched it from my Mesozoic series to this one.

Yutyrannus

Still haven't finished Titanoboa, but I will try to post Proailurus and Homotherium soon. Also, am adding the final special to this series: World of Ice. It is a half-hour special following a female Coelodonta. Here is the creature list:
Coelodonta
Wooly Mammoth
Wolf
Cave Bear

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: