News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Yes, and it was quite painful D:

Have you ever played Pong?

Tylosaurus

yes at a friends place with his Atari 2600 back in 1987, when I was living in Bunbury, Western Australia ;D

Have you ever found something of great importance on a very silly spot, after losing it for like more than a year?

tyrantqueen

Well, I lost a plush toy Pikachu that my parents bought me for like, my 12th birthday. I found it a year later in a shoe box.
That's the only thing I could think of  ::)

Have you ever eaten marmite/vegemite?

Tylosaurus

Vegimite yes I have my sister loved it I was like oh noes what am I trying to feed my self haha it was kinda grose back when Iwas like 10 a 12, can't really remember, I might like it now though, it does seem to be extremely healthy for ya :D
Dunno what Marmite is, is that what Vegimite is called in the UK perhaps or is that a new product?

Have you ever eaten a Cheese Souffle?

Takama

Soufwaht??????

have you ever recieved a poor condition figure in the mail?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 29, 2012, 11:34:56 PM
Vegimite yes I have my sister loved it I was like oh noes what am I trying to feed my self haha it was kinda grose back when Iwas like 10 a 12, can't really remember, I might like it now though, it does seem to be extremely healthy for ya :D
Dunno what Marmite is, is that what Vegimite is called in the UK perhaps or is that a new product?

Marmite is the British version (and also the original) Vegemite came out later. The more you know  ;)
Soufwaht??????

I believe he is referring to this

Pronounced soo-flay. You seriously never heard of it?  :o

Anywayz, back on topic
Yes, I have, it was a CollectA Rhomaleosaurus that was advertised as brand new, but when it arrived the paint on the nose was all rubbed off. It was annoying.

Have you ever seen a shooting star?

Takama

Game paused

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 30, 2012, 01:46:19 AM
Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 29, 2012, 11:34:56 PM

Marmite is the British version (and also the original) Vegemite came out later. The more you know  ;)
Soufwaht??????

I believe he is referring to this

Pronounced soo-flay. You seriously never heard of it?  :o
Ive only herad it referenced on Family Guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EsITSxnKwA

Have you ever seen a shooting star?

yes, a few times, and every time i make a wish.  it dosent come true>:( :P

have you ever tempted to wish from a shooting star?

Tylosaurus

uhm no I don't think so, when I was in France last year we not only had shooting stars but you could also see satellites move in straight patterns across the hemisphere, which I first thought were shooting stars, thanks to my nephew and his good eye sight he was able to show me that they were satellites and not shooting stars :P At his home he has a telescope and he detected over 250 of these satellites flying around our globe in just his position rofl.

Have you ever seen a satellite with your naked eye from ground level?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 30, 2012, 02:36:49 AM
uhm no I don't think so, when I was in France last year we not only had shooting stars but you could also see satellites move in straight patterns across the hemisphere, which I first thought were shooting stars, thanks to my nephew and his good eye sight he was able to show me that they were satellites and not shooting stars :P At his home he has a telescope and he detected over 250 of these satellites flying around our globe in just his position rofl.

Have you ever seen a satellite with your naked eye from ground level?
I can honestly say no.

Have you ever seen a UFO?

Tylosaurus

Noes I haven't Never believed in such things because they have technically not been proven yet 8) But on the other side I don't think we are alone either.

Your sig ZOMG! hahaha, ehhmm Where did Rexie go?

tyrantqueen

I changed sigs for a bit for a change of scenery. I rotate them perodically cause I'm weird like that XD
Rexie is still safe on Photobucket  ^-^

Have you ever stayed up all night?

Tylosaurus

yes last time I stayed up was til 11:04 AM so now I have to break that record..or who am I kidding haha noes, not really good for my health, that long night was duirng an 8 hour Descent 1 game in the level Blender made by DKH a very good Descent1 map maker

Anyhoo, have you ever been to Cristal Palace?

tyrantqueen

No, I have been to London but I did not get a chance to go to CP....my family isn't really into dinosaurs

Have you ever had a tooth pulled *shudder*

Takama

Yes

have you ever been to Windsor Castle?

Tylosaurus

Noes I have not been to UK yet, I know I should be ashamed hehe, but one day I will go there, I just had many dreams of going there, lots of Dino places to see in the UK and a good friend too

Have you ever seen an Australian Opal before?

Takama

Yes, my Grandpa brought some back from his trip.

have you ever seen a wild Molocan Cockatoo

Primeval12

No

Have you ever gotton a dinosaur conficated at school? (I did but I snuck it back  >:D)

Takama

no not at all.

until i brought my CollectA Tsintasaurus for laughs.

then had been taken until the day was over

have you ever had your appendix removed?

tyrantqueen

No, still got mine (apparently appendixes aren't useless after all- they help fight off infections or so I've heard) The moar you know  ;)

Have you ever stood on something in your bare feet and really hurt yourself?

Primeval12

Yep I stepped on broken glass at the beach, It sucked

Have you ever eaten Snail?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: