News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Unofficial poll question about new Terra Series from Battat

Started by loru1588, August 26, 2014, 08:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loru1588

Deleted

Concavenator

Oh,PLEASE,Mr.LoRusso:
Allosaurus
Megaraptor
Nanuqsaurus
Austroraptor
Ichthyovenator

loru1588

Quote from: Concavenator on August 26, 2014, 08:51:27 PM
Oh,PLEASE,Mr.LoRusso:
Allosaurus---- would rather maket his as an add on to the re-released MOS set so I can make it BIG!
Megaraptor
Nanuqsaurus
Austroraptor
Ichthyovenator--------- all of the above, there is just too little actual skeletal material on these critters for me. I'd have to speculate and I'm not into that. I don't want to go by other peoples work either. When more pieces as well as info shows up on these guys, then they'll be considered.

stargatedalek

if it was possible, a pack of smaller dinosaurs (IE deinonychus in several poses) would be neat, just something to keep in mind if they let you

yutyrannus would be my first choice for a dinosaur in that size range

Takama

I already gave you a list of Dinosaurs I would like to see from the company.

But seeing that some of them exceed that for the Terra lines size, here is 12 that are within range.

Alioramus Remotus

Sauropelta  edwardsorum

Wuerhosaurus

Lythonax argestes

Lurdusaurus arenatus

Saichania

Rajasaurus Narmedensis

Vulcanodon karibaensis

Fukuisaurus tetoriensis

Tenontosaurus tiletti

Centrosaurus

Concavenator ‬corcovatus

John

12 dinosaurs I'd like to see between 5 and 8 meters,hmm let's see...
I wouldn't mind seeing any of these turn up:

Gorgosaurus libratus
Sinraptor dongi
Centrosaurus apertus
Einiosaurus procurvicornis
Agujaceratops mariscalensis
Chasmosaurus belli
Camptosaurus dispar
Muttaburrasaurus langdoni
Tenontosaurus tilletti
Saichania chulsanensis
Tuojiangosaurus multispinus
Europasaurus holgeri

;D

Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Simon

Austroraptor cabazai  - 16.5 feet long, the lithe Argentine Super-raptor:

Seijun

Lambeosaurus!
Brachylophosaurus, Edmontosaurus, or similar hadrosaur (more hadrosaurs! lol)
Yutyrannus
Nasutoceratops
Diabloceratops
Any small sauropods or proto-sauropods?
Something from Spinosauridae

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Ikessauro

Irritator/Angaturama
Megaraptor
Skorpiovenator (great articulated skeleton, shouldn't be hard to research)
Eoabelisaurus (newly found species, important too)
Brasilotitan

Can't think of others now, have to research.

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Patrx

Quote from: loru1588 on August 26, 2014, 08:27:52 PM
Okay everyone. This is strictly an unofficial polling question for me. Using it to try and guide me to narrow down the next batch of dinosaurs for the Terra Series. For now , bear with me, NO non dinosaurs ( ie: pelycosaurs, therapsids, pterosaurs, marine reptiles and such ) Please list 12 of your most wanted dinosaurs that would be between 5meters and say 8meters maximum in real life. This is pretty much the only guideline I have to follow. Please don't repeat dinosaurs from the former Museum of Science Boston series also as these may be retooled and sold as a separate series. So this in mind..... let the games begin!!

Spinophorosaurus (7 meters)
Austroraptor (5 meters)
Irritator (8 meters)
Plateosaurus (5-10 meters)
Natsutoceratops (5 meters)
Yutyrannus (9 meters)

Most of the dinosaurs I'm really interested in seeing are too small to be done properly in 1:40 scale  :D

Manatee

My list:

Irritator challengeri
Eocarcharia dinops
Centrosaurus apertus
Shunosaurus lii
Rugops primus
Aardonyx celestae
Kosmoceratops richardsoni
Animantarx ramaljonesi
Austroraptor cabazai
Yutyrannus huali

DinoLord

I agree with the above posters who mentioned Wuerhosaurus, Tenontosaurus, Camptosaurus, Diabloceratops (this one would look awesome with an orange, red, and brown color scheme), Rugops, Plateosaurus, and Yutyrannus.

As for some other ideas:

Hadrosaurus foulkii (7m) - the very first North American dinosaur discovered, but it has yet to be made into a toy
Yangchuanosaurus shangyouensis (8m)
Marshosaurus bicentesimus (6m) - not the most complete dinosaur out there but it would be a cool one nonetheless
Qianzhousaurus sinensis (9m) - might be a bit large for this line, but it would be a great way to educate kids about new finds (also was mentioned in another thread as a suggestion by someone else)
Appalachiosaurus montgomeriensis (7m) - another cool theropod

Megalosaurus

These are my suggestions:

Wuerhosaurus

Majungasaurus

Coahuilaceratops

Corythosaurus

Diabloceratops

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Takama

Yutyrannus

Concavenator

I think Mr.LoRusso should at least consider a Yutyrannus.Just see how many people would like to see it!And yeah,I join the heard lol!
And yes,we have direct evidence of feathers for this guy.Its fossil is almost complete(not at all fragmentary).
Please do one!And an Allosaurus please! :D

Quen

Hmm, the only ones I can think of right now are:

Plateosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Anchiceratops
Europasaurus

Zelan

Here are 12 I would like to see, but some of them might be slightly too big.

irritator
yutyrannus
diabloceratops
majungasaurus
pentaceratops
einiosaurus
kosmoceratops
plateosaurus
concavenator
muttaburrasaurus
albertosaurus
lambeosaurus
corythosaurus

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Concavenator on August 27, 2014, 10:20:37 AM
I think Mr.LoRusso should at least consider a Yutyrannus.Just see how many people would like to see it!And yeah,I join the heard lol!
And yes,we have direct evidence of feathers for this guy.Its fossil is almost complete(not at all fragmentary).
Please do one!And an Allosaurus please! :D
If he has any say in what figures will be in the line, then Yutyrannus will probably be done, almost everyone here wants a figure of one.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: